Posted by: WolftheAngel.4089

WolftheAngel.4089

I’m on Dragonbrand and I am a huge Charr fan! =P

I actually have a lot of Charr:
Ranger: level 80
Guardian: level 80
Engineer: 13ish?
Elementalist: level 30ish?

My only non-Charr character is my asura mesmer.

The Infinite Legion - All Charr guild

in Charr

Posted by: Ashes.9586

Ashes.9586

I’m on Dragonbrand and I am a huge Charr fan! =P

I actually have a lot of Charr:
Ranger: level 80
Guardian: level 80
Engineer: 13ish?
Elementalist: level 30ish?

My only non-Charr character is my asura mesmer.

WOO! Would you be interested in being a Primus? We set up that rank for people who have played the game quite a bit and can help lower level players etc. Since you have 2 level 80s that makes you a good candidate XD also are you interested in communication through razer comms?

The Legion Calls

in Charr

WolftheAngel.4089

I would love to give your guild a try! I do, however, have another guild that I’m a leader of so I will not be focusing my attention to your guild 100% of the time. My main character is my ranger, TattooAngel. She currently has three professions, chef, jeweler, and huntsman, leveled up to 400 incase you guys need gear. I’m currently working on leveling the other crafting professions as well. I’ve been playing since the game first came out. As far as chat systems are concerned I play on a Macbook, so most chat systems will not run on my laptop.

in Charr

Ashes.9586

Welp, I sent you an invite in game

The Legion Calls

in Charr

WolftheAngel.4089

Could you resend it? I don’t think I got it.

in Charr

Ashes.9586

Resent, I think the last one I sent timed out or something.

The Legion Calls

in Charr

Posted by: Vodac.9742

Vodac.9742

Tis a shame you guys arn’t on Crystal Desert :-( I’m a big Charr lore and culture fan and my main is a level 80 engineer, so long story short I would be really interested in joining :P though I’m a bit confused about the Razer communications, never heard of it before o_O

Attachments:

in Charr

Ashes.9586

Tis a shame you guys arn’t on Crystal Desert :-( I’m a big Charr lore and culture fan and my main is a level 80 engineer, so long story short I would be really interested in joining :P though I’m a bit confused about the Razer communications, never heard of it before o_O

http://www.razerzone.com/comms < It’s technically in beta but it works just fine, just keeps getting improved.

If you had some other people on your server who also wanted to join maybe we could have a branch of the guild on Crystal Desert XD. It would be interesting plus the name “infinite” would fit more. Unite Charr across servers

The Legion Calls

in Charr

Posted by: Vodac.9742

Vodac.9742

If you had some other people on your server who also wanted to join maybe we could have a branch of the guild on Crystal Desert XD. It would be interesting plus the name “infinite” would fit more. Unite Charr across servers

That would make you the new Khan-Ur :-O

in Charr

Ashes.9586

That would make you the new Khan-Ur :-O

….. Now that you mention it, technically I guess it would o.o

The Legion Calls

in Charr

Posted by: Artiyum.7062

Artiyum.7062

Hey id like to join the warband:) i have a level 80 charr warrior.name: Malog Baal. Invite zD

in Charr

Ashes.9586

Hey id like to join the warband:) i have a level 80 charr warrior.name: Malog Baal. Invite zD

Tried to invite you, but it says that you’ve reached the max number of guilds you can be in so we can’t invite you

The Legion Calls

in Charr

Posted by: Iknakh.1970

Iknakh.1970

I’m also on CD and love everything Charr. Drop me an invite sometime!

in Charr

Posted by: Erik the Dauntless.4063

Erik the Dauntless.4063

Hey OP, i wanted to say that i really like your idea! To bad i’m already in a fantasic guild on Underworld server. But i just wanted to wish you goodluck with your guild
and if you ever find yourselves on Underworld, say hi!

My Charracters are:
Silky Yarnballs : warrior and my main.(blood)
Tyrana Yarnravage : necromongrel.(Ash)
Kitt Yarnblast : engineer (Iron)

Again, best of luck to you and those that join

in Charr

Posted by: azureai.9764

azureai.9764

Also a big fan of the charr here. On Crystal Desert. If you all have a guild up and running there, feel free to drop me an invite and we’ll charr the place up.

in Charr

Ashes.9586

Also a big fan of the charr here. On Crystal Desert. If you all have a guild up and running there, feel free to drop me an invite and we’ll charr the place up.

Well so far I’ve sent out 2 invites to CD people, so if you’re good with starting with a small group I will gladly send you an invite XD

The Legion Calls

in Charr

Posted by: Cu Chaspel.4806

Cu Chaspel.4806

I’m in FA but Id love to join a Charr guild. Charr have been my favorite race since Beta. I can also always guest on to help the guild out.

in Charr

Ashes.9586

I’m in FA but Id love to join a Charr guild. Charr have been my favorite race since Beta. I can also always guest on to help the guild out.

Sent you an invite

The Legion Calls

in Charr

Posted by: ActionCat.4162

ActionCat.4162

Somehow I knew someone would make a Charr guild, and it was going to be on good ol Dragonbrand.

..and im THE Charr. ActionCat.

muahahaah

Commander ActionCat [BMO] – DragonBrand

in Charr

azureai.9764

Well so far I’ve sent out 2 invites to CD people, so if you’re good with starting with a small group I will gladly send you an invite XD

Sure, why not. I’m always down to meet new charrbuds.

in Charr

azureai.9764

haha. So, it turns out a party of all charr is both hilarious and awesome.

in Charr

Ashes.9586

haha. So, it turns out a party of all charr is both hilarious and awesome.

Charr emotes ftw!

The Legion Calls

in Charr

Posted by: Tsyal.7260

Tsyal.7260

like this?

too that the npc’s in the way…

Attachments:

Fort Aspenwood
Tsyal – lv80 charr elementalist
Dude, time warp is like a catnip for charrs!

in Charr

Ashes.9586

like this?

too that the npc’s in the way…

Silly NPC.

I’ll need to get the kneel picture from you sometime so I can make it into a banner
Although now that I think about it we so should have done a threaten one! How could we forget about such awesomeness!?

The Legion Calls

(edited by Ashes.9586)

in Charr

azureai.9764

Silly NPC.

He’s just a bear that wishes he were a charr. Who can blame him?

We should go hang out with Rytlock next time. Heck, we could just go visit him in his office and drink his Brandy.

in Charr

Posted by: Syrpharon.7491

Syrpharon.7491

Charr guardian here

I’m on CD but I can guest and everything if needed. I don’t mind starting with a small group, I just enjoy the good company since I’m a casual

Name is Syr Pharon: I’d like to change it but for now i can’t.
I’d also like to Rp but I don’t know much about the Lore XD

in Charr

Ashes.9586

Charr guardian here

I’m on CD but I can guest and everything if needed. I don’t mind starting with a small group, I just enjoy the good company since I’m a casual

Name is Syr Pharon: I’d like to change it but for now i can’t.
I’d also like to Rp but I don’t know much about the Lore XD

Don’t worry about guesting, we just do dungeons together to get around the server deal. Sending you an invite now

The Legion Calls

in Charr

Ashes.9586

Just bumping this really quick to say that we need more people! Doesn’t matter what server you’re from, if we ever want the guild to become decently sized and active we need people to join. We’ve had some people leave, and I believe they left due to a spike of inactivity we’ve had since school started.

EDIT: I changed the title as well as edited the original post to explain more about the guild.

I really want to see this guild succeed, at the moment we have 12 people and I KNOW there has to be other/more Charr players out there who are willing to be in an all Charr guild.

The Legion Calls

(edited by Ashes.9586)

in Charr

Posted by: Fahim AJ.5674

Fahim AJ.5674

My interests seem similar with your ideas about an all Charr guild raiding together on WvWvW, I am a Charr fan too I can’t assure you to be a full time member of the guild as i have am already a loyal member of my own guild, but whenever you need me i shall be more than happy to ride along with the horde may i have an invite please

Kindness is a language that the Blind can see and the Deaf can hear…

in Charr

Ashes.9586

My interests seem similar with your ideas about an all Charr guild raiding together on WvWvW, I am a Charr fan too I can’t assure you to be a full time member of the guild as i have am already a loyal member of my own guild, but whenever you need me i shall be more than happy to ride along with the horde may i have an invite please

Gonna send you an invite as soon as I log in

The Legion Calls

in Charr

Posted by: Haseo.1375

Haseo.1375

I would love to join!
IGN: Blitz Bloodcleaver
Lvl: 5 (I’m new :P)
Class: War

in Charr

Posted by: JamesH.5061

JamesH.5061

I love the idea of joining an all Charr guild i have a few lvl 80’s (sadly only 1 of them is a Charr), i’m already a high ranking member in my current guild so cant promise you i’ll be constantly representing but i will come whenever you need/wanna party up

Burr Ironfist [DERP]→[WHAT]→[CC]→[FFS]→[SCR]
Piken

in Charr

Posted by: Bathos.6341

Bathos.6341

Someone should do an all female charr guild and call it “Charrly’s Angels”

in Charr

Ashes.9586

I would love to join!
IGN: Blitz Bloodcleaver
Lvl: 5 (I’m new :P)
Class: War

I love the idea of joining an all Charr guild i have a few lvl 80’s (sadly only 1 of them is a Charr), i’m already a high ranking member in my current guild so cant promise you i’ll be constantly representing but i will come whenever you need/wanna party up

Welcome to the guild

Someone should do an all female charr guild and call it “Charrly’s Angels”

That would be epic.

The Legion Calls

in Charr

Posted by: timestandstill.8964

timestandstill.8964

Charr warrior since beta here. Would love to join you guys.

Attachments:

Rely on iron, not false gods.

in Charr

Ashes.9586

Charr warrior since beta here. Would love to join you guys.

Sending an invite now

The Legion Calls

in Charr

Posted by: Tashi.3652

Tashi.3652

Hey.
I’m on a German Server (Drakkar-Lake) and have 5 Charrs (Two are lvl 80)
I would like to join and hang around with other Charr Players. For example in Dungeons.
Greetings from Germany

in Charr

Posted by: BlueSoda.6297

BlueSoda.6297

Wow I would really like to join this guild! Please send me an invite, all my characters are Charr and this would be so much better than taking orders from humans and norn all the time!

Charr Lawful-Neutral

in Charr

Ashes.9586

Hey.
I’m on a German Server (Drakkar-Lake) and have 5 Charrs (Two are lvl 80)
I would like to join and hang around with other Charr Players. For example in Dungeons.
Greetings from Germany

Wow I would really like to join this guild! Please send me an invite, all my characters are Charr and this would be so much better than taking orders from humans and norn all the time!

Welcome

The Legion Calls

in Charr

Posted by: Scar.1793

Scar.1793

Hello,
I’m actually in Vizunah Square a famous french server.
However, I’m a bit tired of the community and I’d really like to speak english with other people. I was in a multinational europe server but I left to join some IRL friends who don’t even play anymore.

I see that you guys are from the US, maybe I’ll join that server. But first I’m really interested in joining your ranks. Even if there will be a time difference, it would be fun to play with americans.
I have a Thief lvl 80 and a Warrior lvl 52 that I’m leveling and who’s going to be my main (tired of spamming 1-2 skills over and over with the Thief).

Oh and I hate human females ( in game of course… :p )

(edited by Scar.1793)

in Charr

Ashes.9586

Hello,
I’m actually in Vizunah Square a famous french server.
However, I’m a bit tired of the community and I’d really like to speak english with other people. I was in a multinational europe server but I left to join some IRL friends who don’t even play anymore.

I see that you guys are from the US, maybe I’ll join that server. But first I’m really interested in joining your ranks. Even if there will be a time difference, it would be fun to play with americans.
I have a Thief lvl 80 and a Warrior lvl 52 that I’m leveling and who’s going to be my main (tired of spamming 1-2 skills over and over with the Thief).

Oh and I hate human females ( in game of course… :p )

Welcome to the Legion! Look forward to running around and killing stuff with you :P

The Legion Calls

in Charr

Posted by: Tamachan.4723

Tamachan.4723

Hiya, a char engie lv.80 as a main here from Gandara and I would like to join the legion too. Got another lv.80 char guardian but don’t play on him much.

I can’t be on much (uni now starting so not much time) but it would be nice to serve the iron legion

in Charr

Ashes.9586

Hiya, a char engie lv.80 as a main here from Gandara and I would like to join the legion too. Got another lv.80 char guardian but don’t play on him much.

I can’t be on much (uni now starting so not much time) but it would be nice to serve the iron legion

I know that feel, school sucks.
On the plus side, welcome to the Legion!

The Legion Calls

in Charr

Posted by: izoeidolon.5186

izoeidolon.5186

Rhzhar Ebonmaw: egnineer main since day 1, been looking like a guild like this (or an all-engie guild) for ages. From TC btw.

in Charr

Ashes.9586

Rhzhar Ebonmaw: egnineer main since day 1, been looking like a guild like this (or an all-engie guild) for ages. From TC btw.

Welcome

The Legion Calls

in Charr

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Why not, shoot me an invite. I’m a Dragonbrand native anyway :p

Drarnor Kunoram, Reve Shardthrower, or Sireka Quickclaw are my three charr.

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in Charr

Posted by: Apparition.1576

Apparition.1576

Well, my intent was joining the Flame Legion in attempts of World Domination… but maybe I can find a home with this Legion.

At the very least I could bend your will to mine.. enslave the other Legion clans then take over the world…. hmmmm…

=)

Attachments:

One day.. all of you shall submit to the Flame Legion…. to me… I AM BLADABOS

in Charr

Ashes.9586

Why not, shoot me an invite. I’m a Dragonbrand native anyway :p

Drarnor Kunoram, Reve Shardthrower, or Sireka Quickclaw are my three charr.

Consider yourself shot :P

Well, my intent was joining the Flame Legion in attempts of World Domination… but maybe I can find a home with this Legion.

At the very least I could bend your will to mine.. enslave the other Legion clans then take over the world…. hmmmm…

=)

We’ll end up taking over the world eventually, soon as we get rid of the dang ghosts.
Welcome to the Legion

The Legion Calls

in Charr

Posted by: Destroyer Bravo.5391

Destroyer Bravo.5391

I only have one charr character l80 engi who I managed to get non-clippy armor. This is my day 1 char btw. TC btw.

in Charr

Ashes.9586

I only have one charr character l80 engi who I managed to get non-clippy armor. This is my day 1 char btw. TC btw.

Welcome

The Legion Calls