The Infinite Legion - All Charr guild

in Charr

Posted by: Axelion.7920

Axelion.7920

Another Charr here! I have lots of characters! All charr!

Warrior 80 (main) – +60 AR
Mesmer 80
Thief 80
Elementalist 80
Necromancer 80
Engineer 80
Guardian 80

Looking for other charr who I can do tons of fractals and pve with, mostly! :P
No banana for scale included in picture.

Attachments:

in Charr

Posted by: Dakota.4591

Dakota.4591

I’m down for joining, my main is an 80 charr thief, and I have a 50-ish charr necro I’m casually levelling. I’m also another Dragonbrand native, so I could participate in wvwvw stuff as well.

in Charr

Posted by: Victor Ly.8530

Victor Ly.8530

Hey guys! I’m down to join

My first character (and main) is a level 80 Charr warrior. I’m on Yak’s Bend. Name’s Gaius Fellpride if ya need it.

in Charr

Posted by: Wolf.6487

Wolf.6487

Hey guys, I’m an all Charr player in Tarnished Coast.

I’ve always wanted to join an all Charr guild! Hit me up an invite if there are spots left. Would rep this guild 24/7!

All my Blood Legion charrs go by the warband name “Fire” tho not to be mistaken as Flame legion. ; )

Warrior, Thief, Ranger, Engi lv80
Ele, Guard lv50+
Necro, Mes lv20+

Thanks!

Charr Freak of nature…

in Charr

Posted by: Ashes.9586

Ashes.9586

Sorry for the late response, been a busy holiday, sending you all invites now
Welcome to the Legion.

The Legion Calls

in Charr

Posted by: Tachigami.1297

Tachigami.1297

Well, I’ve finally decided to join a guild, and there’s none I’d rather be in than a Charr guild. If you’ll take me, of course. I have three Charr: an ele and an engi around 30, and a Guardian just under 60. Also, I am on Dragonbrand.

in Charr

Ashes.9586

Well, I’ve finally decided to join a guild, and there’s none I’d rather be in than a Charr guild. If you’ll take me, of course. I have three Charr: an ele and an engi around 30, and a Guardian just under 60. Also, I am on Dragonbrand.

Welcome to the Legion

The Legion Calls

in Charr

Posted by: xXMapcoXx.9614

xXMapcoXx.9614

I just made my first charr, I would love to join your guild.

in Charr

Posted by: zoroark.5832

zoroark.5832

Oh! A charr guild! That’s excellent! I simply love this race when I first saw them in the previews. And I’m not disappointed!
I hope I can join! I have a couple charrs (one was deleted but will never be missed <3 She was my first level 80 engineer). My main toon that I play often is a level 80 charr guardian that goes by the name Mrava Bloodclaw~ I have an engineer that I’m leveling up.

My server is Yak’s Bend, but I’ll always be happy to report to duty!
/salute

in Charr

Ashes.9586

I just made my first charr, I would love to join your guild.

Oh! A charr guild! That’s excellent! I simply love this race when I first saw them in the previews. And I’m not disappointed!
I hope I can join! I have a couple charrs (one was deleted but will never be missed <3 She was my first level 80 engineer). My main toon that I play often is a level 80 charr guardian that goes by the name Mrava Bloodclaw~ I have an engineer that I’m leveling up.

My server is Yak’s Bend, but I’ll always be happy to report to duty!
/salute

I will send you both invites as soon as my internet stops being goofy long enough for me to play
Welcome to the Legion

The Legion Calls

in Charr

Posted by: zoroark.5832

zoroark.5832

The servers are being weird as is, too, so it’s understandable. Take your time.

And happy to be a part of the Legion!

in Charr

Posted by: Kagusaki.3176

Kagusaki.3176

Hey I’m looking for an all charr guild. I’m Kagusaki on Fort Aspenwood and I mainly do wvw altho I can also do pvp and pve. I’m trying to build an all charr guild for wvw and the current guild I’m in currently isn’t up to par with my needs. While we have a handful of charrs (thanks to me), yet I still can’t get a full party of charrs. How many members do you have that’s in FA and how many of them are on wvw during NA prime and OCX? Thanks

Foreman Spur – Level 80 Charrior | Firefister – Level 80 Charrcromancer
The Legion of Charrs [TLC] – Fort Aspenwood’s Finest Charr Guild
You can’t spell Fur Affinity without FA! :3

in Charr

Posted by: Gienah.3098

Gienah.3098

I’d like to join an all charr guild. I’ve been searching for one on my server, but pretty unlucky. Must be looking in the wrong places. I have an 80 charr warrior for pve and an 80 charr necro for wvw and I keep making new charr.

in Charr

Posted by: Jerome.8625

Jerome.8625

I don’t have the most ideal set-up for running the game, but I still adore it!

I have a l80 warrior, 60 necro, 44 ele, 42 engi, and 40 thief. All charr!

I’d love to join. I have a guild of my own, only charr, but it’s only me and two of my friends in it, lol.

Just recently started guesting to TC, comin’ from Eredon Terrace.

in Charr

Posted by: Name.9625

Name.9625

To sad you guys are located in the NA servers

Have a couple of Charr, but i am on the EU region

in Charr

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

I don’t know why, but for some reason, I am no longer in the guild. Re-invite?

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in Charr

Posted by: Druss.6917

Druss.6917

I got kicked as well…not sure why since I’m on every day and actually even rep TiL even when no one else is…

“Come to me and die you stinking whoresons. For I am Druss, and This is Death!”

in Charr

Posted by: Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Drarnor Kunoram.5180

Is it possible the guild hit its limit for members, and now each invite is kicking older, non-ranked members out?

Dragonbrand |Drarnor Kunoram: Charr Necro
http://www.twitch.tv/reverse830
I’m a Geeleiver

in Charr

Druss.6917

Is it possible the guild hit its limit for members, and now each invite is kicking older, non-ranked members out?

Doesn’t work that way, when you hit the limit you simply
can’t invite anymore

in Charr

Ashes.9586

Dr and I basically did a mass kicking. Out of 47 people in the guild I only had 3 (I believe you two being 2 of the 3) people contact me about warbands, which told me that the numbers we had weren’t going to be really doing anything outside of sitting in the guild and then later leaving because “nothing was going on.”
The fact that you two are the only two to say anything about the kicking also tells me that you’re the only two who have really been paying attention to the guild XD if you want invited back I can re-invite you, but we aren’t going to be doing any recruiting anymore(maybe try to get things back up in the summer, MAYBE). I currently do not have the time to try to run things with so few people trying to participate with warbands and such. (which really all people had to do was just pick a name and say “hey make me a part of this group!” and we would have been good, but apparently that was too hard)
I should have sent messages beforehand, but I wanted to see who was even paying attention to the group. I’m totally up for actually doing things with the guild, but I needed some participation from the other side, which I wasn’t getting. At the moment the guild has been converted to just a hang out with friends guild.

The Legion Calls

in Charr

Posted by: Orku.1546

Orku.1546

Salut , invite me to

in Charr

Posted by: Dakota.4591

Dakota.4591

As far as “warbands” go, I was invited to a warband not long after I joined the guild. My “legionnaire” then told me that I’d need to buy a name change contract to match the legionnaire’s. Additionally, I had to take a week or two off from the game to deal with some RL, and when I came back, was told that I needed to let the legionnaire know whenever I was going to leave like that.

If those are the guild’s policies, well, you can see why I wasn’t too broken up about being kicked, nor made any attempt to get re-invited.

in Charr

Ashes.9586

As far as “warbands” go, I was invited to a warband not long after I joined the guild. My “legionnaire” then told me that I’d need to buy a name change contract to match the legionnaire’s. Additionally, I had to take a week or two off from the game to deal with some RL, and when I came back, was told that I needed to let the legionnaire know whenever I was going to leave like that.

If those are the guild’s policies, well, you can see why I wasn’t too broken up about being kicked, nor made any attempt to get re-invited.

…..O.o this should not have happened. I know which legionnaire this was and I can assure you that if I had known he was trying to do this I would have dealt with him immediately. It was in no way guild policy OR acceptable. He is also no longer in the guild, nor do I plan on getting him back.
I apologize for his behavior, and if he was still in the guild this would be thoroughly dealt with.

The Legion Calls

in Charr

Druss.6917

yes you can resend me an invite. I don’t care if nothing is going on right now. I know things get slow sometimes.

in Charr

Posted by: Name.9625

Name.9625

Would be nice if you could send me an invite

in Charr

Posted by: Henge.3907

Henge.3907

May I get reinvited? Klout Steamsaw. I was inactive for 2 months due to a car accident involving water and my laptop. It finally decided it wants to play gw2 again (maybe)

in Charr

Posted by: HydrateGZ.5367

HydrateGZ.5367

Is this guild still inviting ? I have Char Characters. Currently on Dragonbrand
Would be interested in joining.

(edited by HydrateGZ.5367)

in Charr

Posted by: mmowarrior.9681

mmowarrior.9681

are you guys still recruiting? i have a char thief and would be interested in joining.
P.S. im on Dragonbrand