charr t3 heavy helm bug?

charr t3 heavy helm bug?

in Charr

Posted by: EmoxiHaX.1726

EmoxiHaX.1726

I want to buy the t3 heavy helm on my warrior but am worried that it is going to clip like the picture below

if you normally preview this item does it show it clipping but when you actually wear it it doesn’t?

need help deciding :o

also image code = [&AgGiDgAA]
if you feel like quickly testing and posting it in your chat rq to link preview it
thank you

Attachments:

charr t3 heavy helm bug?

in Charr

Posted by: Nitas.4960

Nitas.4960

I have that helm and it does not glitch on mine, but it doesn’t glitch n my preview either so the only thing I can think of is that you customized your charr’s face a bit when you made the character which made it too big for the helmet. Though you can change it now with the total makeover kit!

charr t3 heavy helm bug?

in Charr

Posted by: igibi.4937

igibi.4937

Well that can happen,oh well it did happen to me,it’s when your muzzle is too wide so it’s sticking out.I had to use total makeover kit to fix that.

charr t3 heavy helm bug?

in Charr

Posted by: BOSS.6243

BOSS.6243

it is not glitch im using it

I Hunger For Battle
Captain Hot Stuff. [NAGA]

charr t3 heavy helm bug?

in Charr

Posted by: Wretchedscar.4796

Wretchedscar.4796

It depends on what face you are using. Some of them (one blind eye with the front beard, some others) muzzle clip on the side no matter what they do. Being that this is Charr Teir I would hope they plan on fixing it, I had to change my face because it was aggravating me. I can see teeth clipping, but the muzzle really shouldnt.

Please fix?

charr t3 heavy helm bug?

in Charr

Posted by: HAZEtech.8791

HAZEtech.8791

hope they fix this soon .. i dont feel like spending 7-8 gold just to make his head fit in the helm and use a face i dont like ):