health care

health care

in Charr

Posted by: Dagins.5163

Dagins.5163

If a charr got seriously injured in a fight, or has some kind of lethal illness, who would help them? Is there a healer in every warband, or are there warbands made of healers? Do charr use magic to heal wounds and illnesses?

Signed, level 1 alt

health care

in Charr

Posted by: Esorono.1039

Esorono.1039

I’m pretty sure all charr are taught medical care in the fahrar as a basic subject like math, reading, and fighting.

Playable Tengu please!

health care

in Charr

Posted by: Ramethzero.3785

Ramethzero.3785

You don’t need magic to suture a laceration, just a clean needle and a thread. For lethal illnesses, I imagine that’s likely to be a much deeper issue.

For the Toast!
Tarnished Coast Server

health care

in Charr

Dagins.5163

Yes, you don’t need to heal lacerations with magic, but spells make it much quicker and effective.

Signed, level 1 alt

health care

in Charr

Posted by: GaseousMask.3018

GaseousMask.3018

Thanks to the Flame Legion, a lot of charr distrust magic users so most likely they result to old fashioned medical care with trauma kits and such.

health care

in Charr

Posted by: Ofeigr.7013

Ofeigr.7013

I think that a Fahrar might have a medic in it, along with every charr having basic first aid skills.
The reason I think that a Fahrar might have a medic is because when your charr is deeply injured he calls for a medic.

health care

in Charr

Posted by: LameFox.6349

LameFox.6349

In the very first mission when you roll a charr, you walk through what seems to be a place where the wounded of the battle have been gathered, presumably for treatment when available. You talk to some guy there who tells you to go do something for him as he’s too wounded to carry out his orders, while over to the left Clawspur is sitting by some mortars.

I’m guessing that’s pretty typical of them, and they probably keep some medics around in the rear with the artillery.

health care

in Charr

Posted by: VoidPhoenix.1635

VoidPhoenix.1635

The Engineer’s multitude of healing and buffing elixirs suggest that alchemical healing is not uncommon in Tyria, especially for a well-organized military that has less focus on magical support. Charr medics likely carry the equivalent of the Med Kit (which includes mundane bandages and the like, possibly infused with alchemical properties) and Elixir H.

health care

in Charr

Posted by: cargan.5689

cargan.5689

“If a charr got seriously injured in a fight”

Based on the typical Charr leaders in the events the answer would be.

“Lick it clean and get back in there recruit or are you a shaved Norn that needs mommy to hold your paw”

Ulfar SOR

health care

in Charr

Dagins.5163

Lols, some wounds may be so deep, that you could run out of saliva. This is what I call “serious injury”.
Besides, you can’t really lick body parts, that you are missing.

Signed, level 1 alt