to all who love their charr

in Charr

Posted by: dirtdiver.6324

dirtdiver.6324

i figured i’d share my most recent break of insanity. recently i was getting bored with being a squishy human or an overgrown NBA wannabe (norn) i didnt want to suffer from dwarfism(asura) and to be quite honest i said i’d quit the grass(sylvari). so, i deleted every character i had and, started fresh. for my birthday , my wife whom i love dearly bought me 3 character slots. so, now is where i begin to build ,my charr empire. one character of every profession all charr. has anyone else shared my insatiable love of those fierce kitties?

in Charr

Posted by: Hiru.9456

Hiru.9456

you are tempting me to do the same, i’ve got 1 charr, my main, and 1 human which is my gw1 char, the other 3 are all of different races but since i haven’t gone that far with them i might delete them and restart with all charr

in Charr

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

I’ve been doing that TC. Soon I shall have an army of Charr to destroy my foes! It’s a shame you can’t call your other characters in as Warband members. X3

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

in Charr

Posted by: Electro.4173

Electro.4173

I don’t play only Charr. I currently have 2 Charr characters (Ranger and Engineer), 2 Sylvari (Mesmer and Guardian) and 1 Asura (Elementalist).

However, I can relate to this thread on some level. I just grabbed a 6th character slot to create a Necromancer, and I’m torn between what race to choose, Norn or Charr. On one hand Norn would be a completely new race from what I currently have so I’d get different armor, different home / starting areas, different story, different voiceacting, and so on. It’d be a much more “new” experience. On the other hand, Charr are awesome in general and in particular have some nice spellcasting animations that I currently can’t see with my existing Charr characters (I actually created a “test” character just to check out some of the casting anims). And Norn… well, just aren’t that great to me anyway, not really a fan of human or humanlike races in fantasy games.

Somewhat boring but completely new (to me) race, or really awesome race that I already have 2 characters of…

in Charr

Posted by: igibi.4937

igibi.4937

I love Charr History and Culture(both is well made) and with that said have to say that i have only on charracter since i started playing GW2 and it was Charr Guardian which i love to play.Nice to see more ppl interesting into Charr race,we deffo need more people on this side!

in Charr

Posted by: Aryto.5873

Aryto.5873

All the Charr, all the time.

Got 4, myself.

·································•¤¨¨¨¤•·································
A R Y T O . S HA D E S T A L K E R
·································•¤……¤•·································

in Charr

Posted by: PCanineBrigade.4916

PCanineBrigade.4916

Trying other races is nice. For example, I tried female human and sylvari and I like them. But I ended up deleting them anyway and made more Charr. MALE Charr. Now I have 7 Charr.. It just doesn’t feel right playing other races.

in Charr

Posted by: Lomaj.1726

Lomaj.1726

Wait I thought you can play only as Charr in this game. There are other races? o.O

Look to those who walked before to lead those who walk after.
Proud charr guardian!

in Charr

Posted by: dirtdiver.6324

dirtdiver.6324

Trying other races is nice. For example, I tried female human and sylvari and I like them. But I ended up deleting them anyway and made more Charr. MALE Charr. Now I have 7 Charr.. It just doesn’t feel right playing other races.

my feelings exactly my first ever character in GW2 was a charr , i made other characters but none felt right. i love my kitties. currently rolling a charr thief for ash legion (lvl 12 atm) and ill soon be in the order of whispers. i just feel like charr with their PS choices fit with the main storyline of the game, each of the legions make sense with each of the orders. besides “the hero of shaemoor” sounds stupid. and asura seem so condesending to me

in Charr

Posted by: BOSS.6243

BOSS.6243

char is the best!
most of my character is all char.

I Hunger For Battle
Captain Hot Stuff. [NAGA]

in Charr

Posted by: Avan.1540

Avan.1540

I’m also an 8x Charr (only) player, but I’ve been since the beginning. Might even get a few more…
>.>
<.<
^.^

20+ Charracters – Charr only player – NA Kaineng
Give Charr armor some more love!
Let us show our spots, stripes, or lack-there-of in style.

in Charr

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

I’ve got three Charr characters, although I don’t use my Warrior very often and my Engy has barely been touched. My Guardian is one of my mains (I probably spend about 90% of my game-time on either her or my ele) and she’s already probably one of my top three favorite characters I’ve designed for any MMO.

Apparently Sarabi is something of a rarity: I don’t think I’ve ever seen another female Charr guardian. I don’t know if people just don’t like rolling female charr or what, but I think mine is great. As anyone who recognizes the name can probably guess, she looks basically like a lioness. I don’t like most of the Charr armor skins very much, but luckily I have the heritage set, which looks pretty kitten in abyss dye with skirted leggings (currently the crafted exotic skin, but I had one earlier that I liked even better).

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata

in Charr

Posted by: Avan.1540

Avan.1540

I’ve seen lots of female charr – my guardian is too.

20+ Charracters – Charr only player – NA Kaineng
Give Charr armor some more love!
Let us show our spots, stripes, or lack-there-of in style.

in Charr

Posted by: Arkanfel.8403

Arkanfel.8403

Yeah I’ve seen a few but the wide majority of Charr I’ve encountered have been male. I didn’t really notice until a guildie said something about it on TS though.

Sarabi “the Roaring Fury” Aminata

in Charr

Posted by: kdebones.6924

kdebones.6924

Believe it or not I was going to do this at one point; I had bought 3 slots back when 800 gems was 1g and made all the characters, but as I played and did the same area over and over again, Iost it, deleted 6 of my 8 (none over 10) and went with a mish mash of races. My Warrior and Engineer are still Charr though (plus, my Warrior found a Black Dye at LV8, buck deleting her)

in Charr

Posted by: Fatfox.4915

Fatfox.4915

All my characters are female charr, although the only real difference once they’re armoured up is their horns, I tried a couple of male charr characters but just couldn’t customise them into a character I liked.
I tried the other races, but I didn’t really like any of the stories and the Charr running animation keeps me endlessly amused.