3000 Played, No random precursor drop

in Crafting

Posted by: Azgarn.2145

Azgarn.2145

I have played nearly 3000 hours since the launch of this game, and I have yet to get a precursor to drop. I used to throw a lot of random stuff in the Mystic Toilet, I have done more than my fair share of PVE (dynamic events, dungeons, new content, random mobs/event farming). I am very active in WvW, having toons ranked 43, 26, 17, 15 and more. Ive even bought more gems than I would have liked to (mentioning this to state that I have given Anet my support in the form of money).

And I’ve done all this… with no random drop of a precursor. I feel like this is ridiculous. Yes I know that RNG exists to keep rare items exclusive… but also shouldn’t dedicated players be rewarded for the effort, time, and money spent playing this game? Even Lotro was better about giving the dedicated players the most exclusive items without resolving to throwing gold at it.

Yeah I have had a lot of gold travel through my hands and if I saved and budgeted it, could have bought 2-3 precursors by now, but thats not my point. I would like to be rewarded for being a dedicated player and doing the content that Anet keeps throwing at us. But instead I’m just left frustrated at the 1.5s green items that flood my inventory that I monotonously have to sell at a vendor or salvage.

Anet, why do you taunt me so? Do you even care about satisfying players like me? Cuz I feel neglected.

Coll Ôhmsford
[IB]
“For a few to be immortal, many must die.”

in Crafting

Posted by: Torqueblue.1945

Torqueblue.1945

Cuz I feel neglected.

Ya you and the other players who come here posting a topic about how you put X amount of hours into the game. There was a Topic somewhere around here about the very same thing , if not similar.

Scotch and Pills, what could possibly go wrong? – Max Payne

in Crafting

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

Yes I know that RNG exists to keep rare items exclusive… but also shouldn’t dedicated players be rewarded for the effort, time, and money spent playing this game?

Yeah I have had a lot of gold travel through my hands and if I saved and budgeted it, could have bought 2-3 precursors by now, but thats not my point.

But isn’t it the point? You were, during the course of play, rewarded with at least enough resources to afford to buy, by your own account, 2-3 precursors, but instead chose to spend that money on something else and now want a free precursor to boot.

No, you don’t get a free precursor, and you’re not entitled to one either. Chalk it up to learning a good lesson in economics.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

(edited by deathTouch.9706)

in Crafting

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

2800 hours played:

-3 Precursors in WvW
-3Precursors in Open PvE
-2 Precursors in the Maw Fractal
-3 Precursors from the Mystic Forge

I believe some accounts are flagged with perma DR and some have passive magic find.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in Crafting

Posted by: Kenage Achalarus.4276

Kenage Achalarus.4276

yes my forum post about 2334 hours played and no precurser and also now im up to 2.5k hours with still no precurser drop. and remember guys anet is catering to the casual maybe if all the casuals gripe about precursers they might make a change. who knows.

a Mesmer with a Greatsword [Confusion], your mind has been [Mind Wrack]

in Crafting

Posted by: gaborkaldy.3210

gaborkaldy.3210

Zumy, thats just… insane you know!
I am not saying anything with my 1300-1400 hours.
Still wait my first 8G+ drop.

It’s always Beer Time!
Desolation – [TEU]

in Crafting

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

hours played doesn’t mean much.

What means a lot more is what you did for those 3000 hours.

3000 hours farming shelt/pen? Yeah you’re unlucky
3000 hours playing wvw? You aren’t gonna get a precursor that way
3000 hours playing dungeons? Same as above.

kill rate per hour is more important than hours played. Of course there is no way to check that in game but everyone knows their playing habits.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

in Crafting

Posted by: ShadowMaster.5708

ShadowMaster.5708

kill rate per hour is more important than hours played. Of course there is no way to check that in game but everyone knows their playing habits.

You have a good point, but you do you realize precursors drop quite “often” in WvW? By often i mean, often for precursor

in Crafting

Posted by: Shakki.3219

Shakki.3219

i’ve gotten 21 precursors so far.

yes loot drops.

Reaper – Anguîsh

in Crafting

Posted by: TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

TheOneNOnlyGeneralBama.9586

I’ve had 12 of them drop last night myself.

I never expect to lose. Even when I’m the Engineer , I still prepare a victory speech.

in Crafting

deathTouch.9706

I’ve gotten 42 in the last week and I don’t even have any MF!

V deathTouch V – Warrior
Maguuma

in Crafting

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

What if you Role Played for 3,000 hours in Divinity’s Reach. Should you automagically get an Precursor from that too?

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

in Crafting

Posted by: OmniPotentes.4817

OmniPotentes.4817

I have played the trading post for 3000 hours but have had 0 precursors drop. Nevermind. I’m in total control of the precursor market anyway!

in Crafting

deathTouch.9706

I have played the trading post for 3000 hours but have had 0 precursors drop. Nevermind. I’m in total control of the precursor market anyway!

Yeah it’s not like there’s hundreds of precursors entering the market daily from all the people MFing yellows!

V deathTouch V – Warrior
Maguuma

in Crafting

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

3000 hours already??? It’s only been a year… The scary part is there’s other ppl in this thread writing off that much time. It’s a fool’s errand and was maybe even a Scam from the get-go. And this forum should really be about other things. This one single obsession that makes up 90% of its traffic isn’t normal. It’s sick in my opinion, and I played the first game so much other people were telling me —> I had a problem <-- .

in Crafting

Posted by: ShadowMaster.5708

ShadowMaster.5708

After 997 hours, i just got Howl in the MF! i just randomly forged 4 rares i got from events (2 dagger, 1 warhorn and 1 spear) and got howl

This made me able to buy almost ALL the T6 mats i needed for my legendary.. precursor to go.

Attachments:

in Crafting

Posted by: tfwzyko.3516

tfwzyko.3516

as you see in this thread, RNG is RNG, i have played almost 4,000 hours and had no luck with precursors at all. Yeah it’s disheartening to see people with under a thousand hours get 4 but that’s how anet made the game.

My advice? play another game for a while, you’ve poured enough effort into the game and you’ve hit a wall. wait for more content. in the meantime i’ll be playing animal crossing where RNG seems to favour me :P

in Crafting

Posted by: juno.1840

juno.1840

The hours played is amazing for some of you players!

I have 1026 hrs over the last 9 months and that’s caused me plenty of wife-agro. I can’t imagine 3000-4000 hours.

RNG is horrible for something like a precursor (as we all know).

However wait until you see the scavenger hunt — there’s a reason it’s taking so long to produce. It’s going to make you beg for RNG again, trust me.

EDIT: Oh yeah, no precursor in my 1000+ hrs… not a sniff. I haven’t been with any other player during that 1000 hours who received one either — so that makes my data point like 6000+ hrs without a precursor.

Part of me thinks that someone in ANet was thinking “hey, wanna see something funny? Watch this…”

in Crafting

Posted by: Enjoyluck.2618

Enjoyluck.2618

Got mine 2 days ago from toilet

in Crafting

Kenage Achalarus.4276

Sea of Sorrows Scavenger Hunt—Begins June 25
In this new permanent content, retrace the steps of Cobiah Marriner. Twelve plaques have been set up to honor the history of the city and its founder. You can find clues to the plaques’ locations in Sea of Sorrows. Complete the scavenger hunt to earn five skill points.

ya their alredy got a scavenger hunt and you get a wate for it …….wate for it……. 5 of the greatest itoms in the world…..SKILL POINTS!!!!! omg yes we have been answered we have a scavenger hunt that rewards the players. (player chimes in) but what about precursors. ahh yes those itoms that everyone wants and needs for a legendary. well WvW you have a chance to get them and Zermous is always likely to give you one and also you can go fight dragons to get a chance to get one.

and yes I’m at 2.5k hours and still nothing i clock in everyday for 3-12 hours in hopes I can finally get mine.

in Crafting

Posted by: Kryptonite.9376

Kryptonite.9376

In this new permanent content, retrace the steps of Cobiah Marriner. Twelve plaques have been set up to honor the history of the city and its founder. You can find clues to the plaques’ locations in Sea of Sorrows. Complete the scavenger hunt to earn five skill points.

ya their alredy got a scavenger hunt and you get a wate for it …….wate for it……. 5 of the greatest itoms in the world…..SKILL POINTS!!!!! omg yes we have been answered we have a scavenger hunt that rewards the players. (player chimes in) but what about precursors. ahh yes those itoms that everyone wants and needs for a legendary. well WvW you have a chance to get them and Zermous is always likely to give you one and also you can go fight dragons to get a chance to get one.

and yes I’m at 2.5k hours and still nothing i clock in everyday for 3-12 hours in hopes I can finally get mine.

Did you even think before you wrote this? I am trying to decipher it but it is so horribly written that I don’t even know whether to take this piece of garbage seriously or not.

in Crafting

Posted by: Allisa Wonderland.8192

Allisa Wonderland.8192

2300 hours. Ive crafted two: The Dreamer (bought Lover for 182g) and Twilight (bought Dusk for 570g).

Six level 80’s: Ranger, Warrior, Guardian, Necro, Elementalist and Engineer.

About 90% of my time is open world PvE with one map completion, one toon at 89%, one at 82%, and one that I am working on at 70% .. so I’ve been around. Many CoF p1 runs, WvW, jp..

I made some money with mini trading, but sold off most of them to finish off the last of the Twilight recipe. No flipping.

Not a single precursor drop. Rarely any exotics, either. It seemed to make a bit of a difference when I had MF armor on my ranger, but that was quite a while back now and I’m pretty sure we were getting more loot in the early days as well.

My next Legendary, I will buy outright… just straight cash, no need to run long dungeons with hit or miss pug groups or worry about Lodestones, etc.

I could have saved the gold instead, and did trading post flipping to make more.. but I like the challenge, and reward, of putting the time in. If I get a precursor one day, fabulous – but in the meantime, I’m just playing and having fun.

in Crafting

Posted by: Aphix.9846

Aphix.9846

Do you realize how much loot you get in wvw or … ? I have done my fair share of cursed shore farming, its better, but its braindead boring. Seems like you are really underestimating wvw for loot. The amount of times I empty my 140 slot inventory during one raid night is quite sick tbh, and obviously I dont run MF…

I really think more casual players, who log in like 1 or 2 times a week have some sort of hidden MF boost lol -.-
Guy in my guild logged in after a while and never even knew what dragonbash was, 1st dragon coffer he opened he got a jade ticket. While there are people in my guild with 4-5k coffers opened and 0 tickets. I have noticed the same with precursors :p the most casual players get a dusk from 1 ooze kill or drop 3 rare warhorns and a spear in MF and get a Dawn. Coincidence I know, but still annoying.

in Crafting

Vol.5241

Do you realize how much loot you get in wvw or … ? I have done my fair share of cursed shore farming, its better, but its braindead boring. Seems like you are really underestimating wvw for loot. The amount of times I empty my 140 slot inventory during one raid night is quite sick tbh, and obviously I dont run MF…

I really think more casual players, who log in like 1 or 2 times a week have some sort of hidden MF boost lol -.-
Guy in my guild logged in after a while and never even knew what dragonbash was, 1st dragon coffer he opened he got a jade ticket. While there are people in my guild with 4-5k coffers opened and 0 tickets. I have noticed the same with precursors :p the most casual players get a dusk from 1 ooze kill or drop 3 rare warhorns and a spear in MF and get a Dawn. Coincidence I know, but still annoying.

Oh yes I know how much loot drops in WvW. And it’s nothing compared to traditional farming (or was).

How often do you encounter large zergs and steamroll them to collect loot? how often do you encounter large zergs on the map? Especially when you’re on a lower-pop server, you’re going to have a hard time finding players and having a respectable drop/kill rate per hour.

Not to mention, the loot table for WvW is not limited to your lvl range.

[Permabanned on Forums]

in Crafting

Posted by: ghost.3208

ghost.3208

Seriously? You are still hoping that you’ll get the precursor just for logging in and killing a few foes?

I suggest that you find other ways to obtain them instead of pure luck, give Zommoros items or save the gold for it, getting gold or mats is already incredibly easy.

Boy, in some way I’ll just ask a developer to mail you one just to stop looking at this much whining.

Gliradda – The Lil Death – Too Drunk to Aim
Guerreros de la Ultima Alianza [GDUA]
#TeamKiel #TeamPrecipice

in Crafting

Kenage Achalarus.4276

Seriously? You are still hoping that you’ll get the precursor just for logging in and killing a few foes?

I suggest that you find other ways to obtain them instead of pure luck, give Zommoros items or save the gold for it, getting gold or mats is already incredibly easy.

Boy, in some way I’ll just ask a developer to mail you one just to stop looking at this much whining.

LoL i have been on this legendary quest/hunt/grind since October i keep track of all post about Legendary changing legendary s and even the Potential Scavenger hunt. there are people like myself that play this game and dont receave anything for their hard work and dedication. also i have dumped a lot of Rares and Exaudics into the forge for that 1 lottery Ticket still not luck and i decided i will not keep track of the attempts because If i did i would have quit the game. don’t get me wrong i love this game i even pursed the collectors edition because i loved Gw1. and now because of 8 Months of Grinding/RNG/Luck I am taking a break from this Horrible RNG Legendary Troll. and i noticed, that i had stated I have played this game for 25k hours what i meant to say was 2.5k hours.

All I want is for the Legendary to be obtained as a Reward to yourself not a Luck based or Trading post manipulation. Keep the components as is with the Gifts but allow us to have a legendary Personal story Quest line that is challenging and rewarding.

in Crafting

Posted by: Grappler.2389

Grappler.2389

i have around 500 hours and leaf of kudzu dropped for me, ty cof p1 <3

in Crafting

Posted by: ghost.3208

ghost.3208

LoL i have been on this legendary quest/hunt/grind since October i keep track of all post about Legendary changing legendary s and even the Potential Scavenger hunt. there are people like myself that play this game and dont receave anything for their hard work and dedication. also i have dumped a lot of Rares and Exaudics into the forge for that 1 lottery Ticket still not luck and i decided i will not keep track of the attempts because If i did i would have quit the game. don’t get me wrong i love this game i even pursed the collectors edition because i loved Gw1. and now because of 8 Months of Grinding/RNG/Luck I am taking a break from this Horrible RNG Legendary Troll. and i noticed, that i had stated I have played this game for 25k hours what i meant to say was 2.5k hours.

All I want is for the Legendary to be obtained as a Reward to yourself not a Luck based or Trading post manipulation. Keep the components as is with the Gifts but allow us to have a legendary Personal story Quest line that is challenging and rewarding.

I also have the same problem, I have 0 luck in getting the freaking precursor even tho I spend all my dungeon tokens to exchange for exotics and save all the rares that happen to drop (with eventually buying some).

I actually meant what I said, save the money and buy the precursor. After months of not getting anything I saved the gold and bought it directly, but still I do agree that there must be some way to obtain it rather than Mystic Toilet.

Gliradda – The Lil Death – Too Drunk to Aim
Guerreros de la Ultima Alianza [GDUA]
#TeamKiel #TeamPrecipice

in Crafting

Posted by: Martoz.8675

Martoz.8675

After 645Hours today i dropped Dawn from chest at the end of the JP doing the Mad Cache achievement!

in Crafting

Posted by: Meglobob.8620

Meglobob.8620

Over a 1000+ hrs here 5 percursors dropped, they not that rare really…need to make them far rarer…

in Crafting

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

2800 hours played:

-3 Precursors in WvW
-3Precursors in Open PvE

I believe some accounts are flagged with perma DR and some have passive magic find.

I 100% agree and i feel that accounts are flagged on creation with DR/MF a friend of mine who didn’t play for months recently started playing and in the last 2 weeks has gotten 4 pre cursors from forge, 3 of them within 90 minutes of each other, then had the spark drop about 10 days later, while others who have been on everyday since pre release haven’t got squat,

This is why most have stopped going for them.

in Crafting

Posted by: Mad Rasputin.7809

Mad Rasputin.7809

I agree with it feeling like accounts are flagged or have much better luck.

I play with a one guildie and he has the most incredible luck in the world. While doing the same content, for the same time, and maybe more MF I get a LOT worse loot. Exotics drop for him like they are candy. It really is just weird how different are drops are in comparison. And on a consistant basis.

No way RNG is always crappy for me and always good for him. RNG dictates that this would not be true. He would have a crappy run once in a while and I would have a good run once in a while if RNG was dictating everything.

Until I figure the secret out, I’ll just continue getting my crap loot!

in Crafting

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

i feel that accounts are flagged on creation with DR/MF a friend of mine who didn’t play for months recently started playing and in the last 2 weeks has gotten 4 pre cursors from forge, 3 of them within 90 minutes of each other, then had the spark drop about 10 days later, while others who have been on everyday since pre release haven’t got squat,

The scarey thing is I actually wouldn’t be surprised if it was true. Like literally, if someone exposed code that highlighted this was happening, I’d probably just chuckle.

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

in Crafting

Kryptonite.9376

Why spread out RNG averages evenly between 100% of the population, when you can increase the rate for 10% of the accounts, screw the other 90% completely, and have people so desperate to buy gems to convert into gold to help themselves out?

in Crafting

Posted by: tfwzyko.3516

tfwzyko.3516

Why spread out RNG averages evenly between 100% of the population, when you can increase the rate for 10% of the accounts, screw the other 90% completely, and have people so desperate to buy gems to convert into gold to help themselves out?

this.

I mean, they won’ even tell us how the drop rate works. nothing can be random with computers

in Crafting

Posted by: Scoobaniec.9561

Scoobaniec.9561

Just in last month i dropped 7 dusk, 3 dawn, 2 legends and 1 carcharias playing olny 2h/day. Idk what u guys complains about ; o

in Crafting

Kryptonite.9376

Just in last month i dropped 7 dusk, 3 dawn, 2 legends and 1 carcharias playing olny 2h/day. Idk what u guys complains about ; o

Do you not know because you cannot comprehend? Because that is the only reason I could see why you don’t know what’s going on. Other than that, if you DO know what is going on and are just posting to try and sound cool over an internet game forum over something you cannot prove in your broken english then I don’t know what to say about your life.

in Crafting

Posted by: SoPP.7034

SoPP.7034

The OP’s post resonated with me and has sat with me for the last few days. I am coming up on 3000 hours and have felt many of the things the OP has.

It made me think a lot about legendaries and what has really occurred to me is that I’m in a situation where I have the resources to get a legendary, I am just missing a precursor to kick start it.

The only realistic way to get a precursor at this time is either the mystic toilet or to pay the ‘flippers’ on the TP.

SO I splashed out and used all my savings to buy as many rares as I could off the TP today and threw them in the toilet, I decided now is the time to try. I got a few exotics out of it, no precursor, and nothing that will give me any substantial money back.

So that’s it nearly a years worth of saving gone and the feeling that the legendary is only for the legendary lucky.
If i wanted ANY kind of precursor I guess I can always pay the flippers on the TP and buy a trident…..

I’m really just left with a sense of it all just feeling kinda pathetic.

A warrior, a guardian, and an elementalist walk into an open field…
The Warrior turns to the guardian and says, “Did you hear something?”
Guardian replies, “No, but how’d the elementalist die?”

in Crafting

Posted by: somsom.5201

somsom.5201

2800 hours played:

-3 Precursors in WvW
-3Precursors in Open PvE

I literally said “what the kitten” out loud. That pretty much confirms that some accounts can be “luck” tagged and others get DR out the whazoo.

I hardly even get dyes…let alone pres.

in Crafting

Posted by: nehezbegar.1065

nehezbegar.1065

Loot is like lottery, not everyone can win millions…I’ve been trying for many years yet i haven’t even win one penny.

in Crafting

Vol.5241

Just got Dusk in the forge last night. That’s after spending 800g or so since release on the forge.

You can add that precursor to the world drops of:
-2x Dusk
-1 The Legend

Tonight I’m gonna try for Colossus.

[Permabanned on Forums]

in Crafting

Zumy.6318

2800 hours played:

-3 Precursors in WvW
-3Precursors in Open PvE

4 in WvW now. Anoher Dawn.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

(edited by Zumy.6318)

in Crafting

Posted by: Romo.3709

Romo.3709

I’m just getting more and more angry as I’m reading this post, especially with trolls blabbing about how many precursors they had dropped. I completed most of the stuff for my Twilight a long time ago. Now I have those “awesome” gifts to show for. I quit yet again after reading this post… I’m just gonna go casual and not concentrate on the Legendary hunt… There really isn’t any feeling of accomplishment when it comes to randomly getting that “magic drop”. Starting today I’m done with “hoping for drop”, done with “saving gold and telling myself no on stuff I want to buy over and over again” and last, but not least I AM DONE with “Magic Find equipment and food”. I’m creating a class that will make me the best possible player I can be, and thus spend my time doing fractals and dungeons with my friends for FUN. No more feeling neglected and reading about other people with more luck than RNG should ever allow. It’s time to start playing the game on my terms. So in a way, Thanks guys!

in Crafting

Posted by: Vanitus.4183

Vanitus.4183

I’m just getting more and more angry as I’m reading this post, especially with trolls blabbing about how many precursors they had dropped. I completed most of the stuff for my Twilight a long time ago. Now I have those “awesome” gifts to show for. I quit yet again after reading this post… I’m just gonna go casual and not concentrate on the Legendary hunt… There really isn’t any feeling of accomplishment when it comes to randomly getting that “magic drop”. Starting today I’m done with “hoping for drop”, done with “saving gold and telling myself no on stuff I want to buy over and over again” and last, but not least I AM DONE with “Magic Find equipment and food”. I’m creating a class that will make me the best possible player I can be, and thus spend my time doing fractals and dungeons with my friends for FUN. No more feeling neglected and reading about other people with more luck than RNG should ever allow. It’s time to start playing the game on my terms. So in a way, Thanks guys!

I felt EXACTLY like this not too long ago but don’t give up just yet. I had my 3 gifts since October, sitting there looking pretty and lost hope because I refused to farm a horribly high amount of gold to buy it off the TP. At one point I wished I could have gotten all my mats back from the gifts so I didn’t put all that effort in for nothing. So I decided to play my luck whenever I had a small chunk of gold like 30-40g and just toss rares into the forge (was going for The Legend). Not a single precursor for months, and the sad part is I must had already tossed 450g+ into the forge. Just last month I decided randomly to try with exotics. I tried with rifle exotics because they were just over 1g each and the precursor was going for 480g at the time. Second try i got The Hunter. Sold it and basically got my money back and just farmed the rest of the gold for The Legend. I can’t promise that you’ll encounter the same situation but I can say it was pretty awesome finally getting my legendary, but more importantly I felt like playing the game again more often…and I wouldn’t consider myself lucky either, I basically broke even, even if it took months. Still ended up buying The Legend on the TP though >.<

in Crafting

Zumy.6318

2800 hours played:

-3 Precursors in WvW
-3Precursors in Open PvE

5 in WvW now. A guard in Bay yielded me the torch precurser. Cheap one, but hey. I was going to craft the torch anyway.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in Crafting

Posted by: Essence Snow.3194

Essence Snow.3194

That’s just ridiculous . I know they will say “oh that’s just the nature of rng”, but when the same accounts time after time keep getting the same results a very clear pattern emerges. Since patterns come into direct conflict with rng, there is a very sound logic in questioning it when such things occur on the regular. The only explanation I have yet to see for it is simple “that’s rng”, which imo is a cop out. It is not an answer that is worth accepting.

Serenity now~Insanity later

in Crafting

Posted by: Flissy.4093

Flissy.4093

I like how whenever people claim they get a precursor drop its always Dawn, Dusk, Legend, Spark, or any of the other ridiculously pricy one.

Flags up to me as “bull….”

Not sure why you wouldn’t screenshot a precursor drop but hey.

For the record, OP, 2100 and 0 precursors too. Not thakittens a reason to stop someone getting a purpz.

Light Up the Darkness
“Dear ANet, nerf Paper, Scissors is fine. Sincerely, Rock”
Elysaurus | Warrior | [LOL] | League of the Legendary | Gandara (EU)

in Crafting

Posted by: Romo.3709

Romo.3709

2800 hours played:

-3 Precursors in WvW
-3Precursors in Open PvE

5 in WvW now. A guard in Bay yielded me the torch precurser. Cheap one, but hey. I was going to craft the torch anyway.

Why you got to troll man?

in Crafting

Posted by: OIIIIIO.7825

OIIIIIO.7825

Over 2000 hours and I have gotten 1 as a drop

Where: FotM (Water Fractal )
Which: Venom (30g at the time)

A victor gives no quarter when the victor shows no clemency or mercy
and refuses to spare the life in return for the surrender at discretion (unconditional surrender)
of a vanquished opponent.

in Crafting

Posted by: Hitman.5829

Hitman.5829

Listen to how ridiculous you sound.
I play the lottery over the past 60 years, the government should award a winning ticket to all of those players that have play the lottery for over the past 60 years.