400-500 Only rich apply?

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Posted by: displacedTitan.6897

displacedTitan.6897

Still, grinding 400~500 by crafting exotics is an error people are making by their own ignorance, there’s quite a bit you can get via refinement which is artificially free, in terms of gold, if you mine a bit and don’t rush it.

Ok…you have to craft exotics/ refine T6 to get from 400 to 450= 50g +/- then you can very long time refine ascended mats to 470 = gold free but way tooooo long.
And from 470 to 500 you have to craft exotics again = at least another 50g (becouse it gives lower exp then in beginig :-) )
It is still to much gold farming. Or materials grinding.

Basically you dont want anything to change. You complain about doing it slowly and for much cheaper by refinement and you complain about doing it fast costing too much. EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD CAN BE UNDERSTOOD IN TERMS OF TIME VS MONEY. If you are really worried about time commitments then dont play video games, go do something productive.

No matter i will lvl my weaponsmith in week or in month i will still have spend 150g for it or farm material of that price. And it is too much for profession no matter time.

See now you are just trolling. Prices will go back down and in a few months it will probably cost 1/3rd of what it does now. Stop being a chicken little about how bad it is now. You can pay big and get it now or wait and pay much less later. THE SAME IS TRUE OF ALMOST EVERYTHING.

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Posted by: daros.3407

daros.3407

Still, grinding 400~500 by crafting exotics is an error people are making by their own ignorance, there’s quite a bit you can get via refinement which is artificially free, in terms of gold, if you mine a bit and don’t rush it.

Ok…you have to craft exotics/ refine T6 to get from 400 to 450= 50g +/- then you can very long time refine ascended mats to 470 = gold free but way tooooo long.
And from 470 to 500 you have to craft exotics again = at least another 50g (becouse it gives lower exp then in beginig :-) )
It is still to much gold farming. Or materials grinding.

Basically you dont want anything to change. You complain about doing it slowly and for much cheaper by refinement and you complain about doing it fast costing too much. EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD CAN BE UNDERSTOOD IN TERMS OF TIME VS MONEY. If you are really worried about time commitments then dont play video games, go do something productive.

No matter i will lvl my weaponsmith in week or in month i will still have spend 150g for it or farm material of that price. And it is too much for profession no matter time.

See now you are just trolling. Prices will go back down and in a few months it will probably cost 1/3rd of what it does now. Stop being a chicken little about how bad it is now. You can pay big and get it now or wait and pay much less later. THE SAME IS TRUE OF ALMOST EVERYTHING.

You cant guarantee price will go down. And actualy i dont think so. Only one thing that increased its price after update very rapidly is wood. Look at the TP before you say something…
I am starting to be really tired of people deffending ascended crafting with unlogic or untruth arguments…

(edited by daros.3407)

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

Prepare 150 – 200g or you have no chance to get to 500. And ofcource you will probably need at least 2 professions so you will need another 150 – 200g for second profession. And ofcourse that will only get you to 500 you still need to farm tons of materials to get you weapons :-)
This is worst update Anet ever did. Game is now only about farming and nothing else.

This is simply not true. I didn’t spent a single copper crafting from 400-500 weapon smithing.

But I gathered all the materials myself and not everyone will have done that.

Also with a crafting booster I got most of the way to 425 just refining orichalcum ingots.

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Posted by: Pennry.9215

Pennry.9215

You want to do max difficulty Fractals, so you want Ascended weapons, so you want to spend the time getting the gold/materials. Does the means justify the ends for you?

Personally, I’m holding out for armor and just taking advantage of the stupid sale price of materials I get anyway. If the frenzy dies down and prices fall again, I’m just further on top.

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

daros.3407

Prepare 150 – 200g or you have no chance to get to 500. And ofcource you will probably need at least 2 professions so you will need another 150 – 200g for second profession. And ofcourse that will only get you to 500 you still need to farm tons of materials to get you weapons :-)
This is worst update Anet ever did. Game is now only about farming and nothing else.

This is simply not true. I didn’t spent a single copper crafting from 400-500 weapon smithing.

Also with a crafting booster I got most of the way to 425 just refining orichalcum ingots.

Ofcource you have that possibility, but this is even much more farming then farming gold and buying materials.
So i am not wrong. It is still mostly about farming.

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Posted by: Diviner.7405

Diviner.7405

I got to 500 weaponsmith and 425 Huntsman yesterday.

From 450, yes you can craft ascended materials, HOWEVER, the amount you need to craft from about 470 to 475 is outrageous (it will take you along time to get the amount of materials needed to this). Once you hit 475, ascended materials do not increase your level, you will have to craft exotics to get to 500 (and I mean ALOT of exotics) and it will cost you at least 50g+ at current prices.

Once you get to 500 crafting, it takes 8 days to craft 1 1-handed weapon. We are looking at a month or 2, if you want several weapons. Pray for weapon drops is my advice.

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Posted by: rjnemer.7816

rjnemer.7816

You guys realize this is all on purpose. CJ said himself that exotics were to easy to get and were not intended to be that way. This is why they added ascended.

“If you want to get rid of “zerk” you have to make content
hard enough to make them cry, not just rivers but oceans."

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Posted by: Bubbles.1047

Bubbles.1047

So, in other words, those mats you gathered yourself were worthless? You could get nothing for them on the TP and even the vendors wouldn’t take them?

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Posted by: ilr.9675

ilr.9675

If that’s true and they are expensive to make, then probably you can sell them for a decent amount.

NOPE.

Most Exotic weapons are all selling for 1.5g now or LESS.
The plated DOWELS however … which you need 5 of, are going for 1.3 per.
All completed Inscriptions are over 8 gold a piece right now.

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Posted by: Sola.7250

Sola.7250

You have to look at crafting as a long term goal, not some 2 week farming event. I’m happy to have some longer term goals in the game. Relax, it’s not going away in 2 weeks, just play the game and you’ll get Ascended stuff without the randomness of the mystic forge.

2 weeks or 2 months. It is still 200g gold to lvl profession and that is too much just for 100lvls of one profesion. And most of people will probably need 2 professions to get full ascended weaponry.

Phase I 400-450 Solo
It’s not going to cost me even 5 gold, I do a solo farming run in Frostgorge, Malcor’s Leap & Cursed Shore for Ancient Wood & Orichalcum, takes less than 1 hour, then do 3 JP’s and 1 or 2 champs. I get enough to make 3 or 4 exotics per week. So in less than 2 weeks I go from 400-450 with zero cost.

See
http://gw2nodes.com/index.php

Phase II 450-500 Group/team up
I may continue to do some T6 mat runs every other night, then do champ hunts or dungeon runs for T7 material. It may take a month or even longer but, won’t cost anything outside the recipes, plus I’ll still make a little gold. Remember to farm everything and sell what you don’t need.

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Posted by: PMilkos.9103

PMilkos.9103

Phase I 400-450 Solo
It’s not going to cost me even 5 gold, I do a solo farming run in Frostgorge, Malcor’s Leap & Cursed Shore for Ancient Wood & Orichalcum, takes less than 1 hour, then do 3 JP’s and 1 or 2 champs. I get enough to make 3 or 4 exotics per week. So in less than 2 weeks I go from 400-450 with zero cost.

See
http://gw2nodes.com/index.php

Phase II 450-500 Group/team up
I may continue to do some T6 mat runs every other night, then do champ hunts or dungeon runs for T7 material. It may take a month or even longer but, won’t cost anything outside the recipes, plus I’ll still make a little gold. Remember to farm everything and sell what you don’t need.

That is not zero cost. That’s still dozens of gold worth of loot. So you farmed the loot instead of farming the gold to buy the loot, yeah, big difference…

Anyways: if you go in with a plan and you’re not in a hurry (and you shouldn’t be, because it’s not like ascended weapons are significantly better than exotics anyway) you will not have any problems with the cost to level a profession or two up to 500. The initial cost is high, but some of it will be returned when you start selling the results of your crafting and the rest will eventually be made back with the ascended materials.

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Posted by: Stratigo.1976

Stratigo.1976

Not necessarily, no. When you played the game as it should be played, you gathered enough mats to get to 400 already. By then, you should have a character at 70, minimum. Then go to Orr and join the champion farm train there. That’ll get you the materials you need, and when you chop and mine along the way, getting to 500 should be easier than you think.

Orr is really bloody tedious

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Posted by: Stratigo.1976

Stratigo.1976

…except that the gw2crafts bot does not faciliate refining of the ascended materials from 450 onwards, which are time-gated but offer a steady income of crafting xp with absolutely NO additional cost, just do a dungeon, a world boss or some WvW and get those ascended basic mats for refinement.

The real cheapest way is:
Mining runs on all your lv80 toons to get ori and wood;
Refine those until 425;
Discover a few exotics until 450;
Do world bosses, dungeons, WvW, jumping puzzles… (aka – just play the kitten game);
Refine ascended materials.

No, it is the cheapest on the sight based on prices of the mats you are mining. Just because you spend time mining mats as opposed to spending gold for them does not change the market value of the mats

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Posted by: Clloydio.3524

Clloydio.3524

The artificer guide doesn’t take into account potions either. T6 venom + spinach + lettuce + water got me a good few post-425 levels on patch day.

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Posted by: ClaviculaNox.8762

ClaviculaNox.8762

Just a little side note

PRICES WILL NOT GO DOWN
And no, do not start trolling it will go down in a month or two. It’s ridicules

Look at the Legendary precursor weapons prices now, They just jumped 200 Gold
I’ve been playing the game from the start, 1 year now and you NEVER see the price of precursor go down.
The T6 matts will stay high & all of them will remain high once Ascended armor is introduced

I’m not Obsessed , I’m POSSESSED!

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Posted by: Hrithmus.2583

Hrithmus.2583

Just a little side note

PRICES WILL NOT GO DOWN
And no, do not start trolling it will go down in a month or two. It’s ridicules

Look at the Legendary precursor weapons prices now, They just jumped 200 Gold
I’ve been playing the game from the start, 1 year now and you NEVER see the price of precursor go down.
The T6 matts will stay high & all of them will remain high once Ascended armor is introduced

Yep, Yep and Yep.

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Posted by: Proxcel.2596

Proxcel.2596

200g sounds right… but since i’m after legendary I already got some tier 6 materails on hand the only exception is acient wood log….. i didn’t expect it too spike that much.

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Posted by: Killface.1896

Killface.1896

It cost 0gold if you farm your own mats ;P

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

daros.3407

It cost 0gold if you farm your own mats ;P

And those mats have no value?
You farm mats and craft, others farm gold, buy mats and craft. Where is difference? You still have to farm and that is the problem.
Only those who farm gold has it easier and faster then you.

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Posted by: DarcShriek.5829

DarcShriek.5829

How did you make dark steel ingots if you didn’t spend any money?

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Posted by: fnordette.4139

fnordette.4139

I don’t really see it as ‘farming’. The materials are coming from things most people are doing in guild wars anyway. Such as PLAYING THE GAME. I don’t understand this concept of ‘oh you have to farm to get these things’. ‘How come only the rich get these things’. Well, in my opinion, anyone who is level 80 and spending time out in the world should be getting this stuff.

What are people doing that they’re not managing to hit a champion every once in awhile, do a big event or jumping puzzle or a dungeon with a chest in the end, or even kill a mob that drop the regular crafting bags? I got lots of orichalcum ore and ancient wood logs when I did my salvaging to get higher MF, simply because I used fine salvaging kits rather than the crude ones.

Asking that people either 1. Play the game or 2. shell out the gold on the trading post isn’t unreasonable.
Don’t have the gold? PLAY THE GAME.

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Not sure if it got mentioned but i still got craft exp until lvl 413 i think, for crafting RARE inscriptions, which use t5 mats.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Posted by: Coldin.2840

Coldin.2840

Yeah. The first crafting (huntsman) I did was pretty cheap. I think I spent about 20 or so gold just to get enough ancient wood and orichalcum, but I had a pretty good stock of it before that. I also had plenty of rare crafting materials so I didn’t have to purchase those either. That got me to 450, and now I’m very slowly leveling on the ascended crafting.

The second crafting (weaponsmith) was much more costly. Since I no longer had a stockpile of wood and ore, I had to purchase it. I could gather it myself, but finding all the nodes gets frustrating since there are so few. And since prices for those have since skyrocketed, it’s a lot more expensive then when I bought them previous. Still, I think I got through to 450 with only spending about 60 gold, again because I already had a nice supply of rare materials.

I am not looking forward to what this will be like after 475 though, when apparently crafting ascended materials won’t be worth anything, and yet there’s nothing new to discover either.

Funny though. Most people were saying how the timegates were the grind in this, when those materials are actually the easiest to come by. It’s all the exotics that have to be crafted that’s the real grind.

Coldin – Thief – Sanctum of Rall

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Posted by: Player Character.9467

Player Character.9467

From what I understand, you can hit 425 really easily and 450 without too much effort/gold. But the 450-500 is either expensive (~100g) or time gated. My thoughts are most people will opt for the slower method, rather than burning through all their gold and mats on day 2 of the patch.

It’s not hitting the kitten number that;‘s the problem. It’s that the kittens wiped out ALL exotic recipes we discovered. LOADS of ectos kitten ed down the drain for us. I had almost all the kitten recipes. Now they are gone. And I sure aint getting them back with the 27 god kitten ectos I have left now. And yo sure know the aholes aren’t going to refund us the cost of all those discoveries they wiped out.

And ectos have doubled in price since they did this.

Discoveries didn’t cost you anything and the ecto price isn’t going up for discoveries…

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

The artificer guide doesn’t take into account potions either. T6 venom + spinach + lettuce + water got me a good few post-425 levels on patch day.

Also sharpening stones/maintenance oils/tuning crystals. That ended up eating a bunch of ectos for dust but having the essence of luck as a side effect made that easier to decide.

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

I’d expect the price of wood to drop to something more reasonable before too long. Probably half of where it is now or maybe more. As such I sold all my ancient wood and will craft after all the craziness settles down. Thankfully I’m not the type that needs everything right this minute. I’m not knocking those that do, just that it can be frustrating sometimes.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Posted by: danielrjones.8759

danielrjones.8759

sounds very much like someone who never had to “earn” something on their own, been handed w/e they want/need and now something comes along which requires effort and time. As someone said, time is money. If those who do not wish to invest their time as other do, to acquire something, simple put. They do NOT deserve it. Still amazed at how many people abound in entitlement.

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

daros.3407

sounds very much like someone who never had to “earn” something on their own, been handed w/e they want/need and now something comes along which requires effort and time. As someone said, time is money. If those who do not wish to invest their time as other do, to acquire something, simple put. They do NOT deserve it. Still amazed at how many people abound in entitlement.

There is difference between farming and earning somethin you just want becouse of its nice look and something you have to have if you want to participate in future content.
They dont give us possibility to not farm, that precursor like chance of ascended drop is nothing. They force us to gring our gear that we need now to do even fractals or be stronger in WvW and in future they will surely add more content that will require ascended gear.
I have no problem for farming on my own choice. It is my probblem if i want that skin. But i am not willing to farm for gear to be able to fully participate in game.

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Posted by: Orion the Cursed.1206

Orion the Cursed.1206

But i am not willing to farm for gear to be able to fully participate in game.

Wait! You mean we cant participate in the game without Legendaries or Ascendeds equiped? What have we been doing for the last year???

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

daros.3407

Wait! You mean we cant participate in the game without Legendaries or Ascendeds equiped? What have we been doing for the last year???

Hight lvl even fractals maybe?……..

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Orion the Cursed.1206

You start with low level fractals and you can use masterwork gear to beat them. By the time you reach “high” level fractals, you can at least afford exotic gear (2g per piece). Think about that.

As for your other concerns, all new Living Story content are do-able with low level characters. Harder content are always optional.

(edited by Orion the Cursed.1206)

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

daros.3407

You start with low level fractals and you can use masterwork gear to beat them. By the time you reach “high” level fractals, you can at least afford exotic gear (2g per piece). Think about that.

Did you ever run fractals? Arent you forgeting AR? No i am really tired of people repeating all over again that we dont need ascendeds in fractals…..

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Orion the Cursed.1206

You are the one that has never done fractals. Perhaps if you try listening and learning… Maybe if i use caps…

You start with LOW LEVEL FRACTALS and you can use masterwork gear to beat them. 1-10 LEVEL FRACTALS DONT HAVE AGONY.

AFTER THAT, YOU GET DROPS THAT GIVE YOU AGONY RESISTANCE.

FOR FREE! FREE! FREE! FREE!…

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

daros.3407

You are the one that has never done fractals. Perhaps if you try listening and learning… Maybe if i use caps…

You start with LOW LEVEL FRACTALS and you can use masterwork gear to beat them. 1-10 LEVEL FRACTALS DONT HAVE AGONY.

And to what lvl? 45. Is that enought to do high lvl fractals (50 and more)? No it is not!
I will gladly look how you will try to kill maw on 50 lvl with 45 AR without any bug and exploit.

(edited by daros.3407)

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Orion the Cursed.1206

And to what lvl? 45. Is that enought to do high lvl fractals (50 and more)? No it is not!
I will gladly look how you will try to kill maw on 50 lvl with 45 AR without any bug and exploit.

Don’t think i didn’t notice you avoided your mistake by saying all fractals need AR gear.

People have been doing it BEFORE ASCENDED WEAPONS. kitten all you want, but all we need are normal exotics and fractal drops. Perhaps the problem is with you.

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

daros.3407

Don’t think i didn’t notice you avoided your mistake by saying all fractals need AR gear.

People have been doing it BEFORE ASCENDED WEAPONS. kitten all you want, but all we need are normal exotics and fractal drops. Perhaps the problem is with you.

,,Orion the Cursed.1206:
daros.3407:
Hight lvl even fractals maybe?…….."

Tell where i said we need AR for all fractals? I sad exactly ,,Hight lvl even fractals"
For hight lvl even fractals ascended trinkets are NOT enough.

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Orion the Cursed.1206

There is difference between farming and earning somethin you just want becouse of its nice look and something you have to have if you want to participate in future content.
They dont give us possibility to not farm, that precursor like chance of ascended drop is nothing. They force us to gring our gear that we need now to do even fractals or be stronger in WvW and in future they will surely add more content that will require ascended gear.
I have no problem for farming on my own choice. It is my probblem if i want that skin. But i am not willing to farm for gear to be able to fully participate in game.

Not enough? For you maybe, since skill and tactics mean nothing to you.

You claim it’s not enough yet when they give you 2 additional infusion slots which nobody needed before, you rage about how they are forcing you to grind.

In conclusion there’s no pleasing you.

(edited by Orion the Cursed.1206)

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

daros.3407

And in another post i explained it to you more specificely ,,Hight lvl even fractals" I had to use that explaining only becouse of you. Becouse everyone else understand what i mean and only you dont.
And you still dont want to accept that i am right…You NEED those 10 more AR. Without it you can not kill Jade maw on 50 and more difficulty. What is so hard to understand it for you???
Every fractal player runnin regulary 30+to 40+ fractals wanted to do 50+ even fractal but they could not. Now they can but they are forced to farm for it. Yeas they are forced becouse without those weapons they have no chance killing Jade maw on 50+.

(edited by daros.3407)

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Orion the Cursed.1206

And in MANY other posts i explained to you that YOU DONT START AT HIGH LEVEL FRACTALS.

You get 15 AR for FREE.

YOU CANT DO HIGH LEVEL WITHOUT DOING LOW LEVELS FIRST

I’m sorry if the game doesn’t address your special needs

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Orion the Cursed.1206

And in MANY other posts i explained to you that YOU DONT START AT HIGH LEVEL FRACTALS.

You get 15 AR for FREE.

… such as spelling, grammar, and the ability to start counting at 1 instead of 45.

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Orion the Cursed.1206

Every fractal player runnin regulary 30+to 40+ fractals wanted to do 50+ even fractal but they could not. Now they can but they are forced to farm for it. Yeas they are forced becouse without those weapons they have no chance killing Jade maw on 50+.

The amount of stupid here is pure gold…

You: “I am forced to grind so that i can grind but i cant grind without grinding first. I don’t want to grind to grind but the game forces me to grind. Please let me grind without grinding because i wont grind for it.”

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

daros.3407

You get 15 AR for FREE.

… such as spelling, grammar, and the ability to start counting at 1 instead of 45.

First of all everyone who needs those weapons for fractals needs it becouse he has already full ascended trinkets……This is simple logic.
And second of all you could do even 81 fractal even if you never did a single fractal it is enought to have one player who have that lvl in group.
Your arguments changes nothing. At some point every fractal runer is forced to grind and farm ascended weapons. It is unavoidable for everyone who is runing fractals. And becouse fractals are only progresive PVE content in game, almost every PVE player is forced to farm it. (those weapons of course)

(edited by daros.3407)

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

daros.3407

You: “I am forced to grind so that i can grind but i cant grind without grinding first. I don’t want to grind to grind but the game forces me to grind. Please let me grind without grinding because i wont grind for it.”

Who said i want to grind? I want to enjoy hard contend that 50+ fractals with maw can give me. Like i said Fractals are only progresive PVE content in game. I would be farmer if i would like to run regular dungens all over again but fractals are different. And i want to enjoy its progres without farming. That is what they promised us. ,,No doing boring farming to get to fun staff".

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Orion the Cursed.1206

First of all everyone who needs those weapons for fractals needs it becouse he has already full ascended trinkets……This is simple logic.
And second of all you could do even 81 fractal even if you never did a single fractal it is enought to have one player who have that lvl in group.
Your arguments changes nothing. At some point every fractal runer is forced to grind and farm ascended weapons. It is unavoidable for everyone who is runing fractals. And becouse fractals are only progresive PVE content in game, almost every PVE player is forced to farm it.

Lol, now you claim everyone who needs the weapons already has full ascended trinkets. What happened to not being able to play the game? Sorry but just like you dont need Ascended weapons for fractals, you dont need fractals for Ascended weapons. All Ascended weapons do is make it a little easier.

So you are angry that you cant just jump to the hardest content? And you claim you aren’t acting entitled? Haha, not surprising.

Finally for “And becAuse fractals are only progresSive PVE content in game, almost every PVE player is forced to farm it.”, you would be surprised to know that only about 10-20% of players bother to farm fractals.

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

daros.3407

Your arguments changes nothing. At some point every fractal runer is forced to grind and farm ascended weapons. It is unavoidable for everyone who is runing fractals. And becouse fractals are only progresive PVE content in game, almost every PVE player is forced to farm it.

Lol, now you claim everyone who needs the weapons already has full ascended trinkets. What happened to not being able to play the game? Sorry but just like you dont need Ascended weapons for fractals, you dont need fractals for Ascended weapons. All Ascended weapons do is make it a little easier.

So you are angry that you cant just jump to the hardest content? And you claim you aren’t acting entitled? Haha, not surprising.

Finally for “And becAuse fractals are only progresSive PVE content in game, almost every PVE player is forced to farm it.”, you would be surprised to know that only about 10-20% of players bother to farm fractals.

I am done with you. You are pure demagog (this is not offence) and it is imposible to do constructive debate with you. You take every my word that everyone else uderstand how it is and put to form as you need for you arguments.
,,Now you say…..Now you claim….now you forgot to mention…..
I am only repeating to you what i said already 100 times. That you need Ascended weapons for fractal. Everyone know why. Only you need more and more explanation to use them for more and more demagogy.
You reminds me terminator…….You cant kill people! Why? Becouse of…..! Why? Becouse of this! Why? I already told you becouse of….Why?
I am not going to react on any other of your posts.
P.S. I am not going to react on his post to make OT but i have to edit this: I am not nativ speaker and i am very angry becouse of him :-D Who would not be.. So there are surely some grammatical mistakes. And what Demagogue and demagogy means in modern is quite different from ancient…

(edited by daros.3407)

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Orion the Cursed.1206

Who said i want to grind? I want to enjoy hard contend that 50+ fractals with maw can give me. Like i said Fractals are only progresive PVE content in game. I would be farmer if i would like to run regular dungens all over again but fractals are different. And i want to enjoy its progres without farming. That is what they promised us. ,,No doing boring farming to get to fun staff".

Spoiler, lvl 50+ fractals wont be offering anything new. If you REALLY want to SKIP the content so much, just SELL your CORES and BUY A LEGENDARY.

Problem solved. You are wellcome.

Dude, don’t get so hung up on what they “promised”. I have some misgivings as well but either enjoy what you have or do something else you like better.

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Orion the Cursed.1206

I am done with you. You are pure demagog (this is not offence) and it is imposible to do constructive debate with you. You take every my word that everyone else uderstand how it is and put to form as you need for you arguments.
,,Now you say…..Now you claim….now you forgot to mention…..
I am only repeating to you what i said already 100 times. That you need Ascended weapons for fractal. Everyone know why. Only you need more and more explanation to use them for more and more demagogy.
You reminds me terminator…….You cant kill people! Why? Becouse of…..! Why? Becouse of this! Why? I already told you becou of….Why?
I am not going to react on any other of your posts.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/demagogue

Its probably for the best bec*a*use it is impos*s*ible to u*n*derstand what you are trying to convey.

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Posted by: K U T M.4539

K U T M.4539

What I find silly is that 400-500 in 2 professions cost me more in mats and gold than craft leveling a character did pre-patch.

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Player Character.9467

Even with an ascended weapon maw at 50 is still an instant kill.

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Player Character.9467

Just gonna cut out the rage and the engursh.

you need Ascended weapons for fractal. Everyone know why.

No, you don’t. 50+ still instant kills at maw.

I’m not sure you know what demagog even means…

(edited by Player Character.9467)