400-500 Only rich apply?

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Posted by: daros.3407

daros.3407

You are the one that has never done fractals. Perhaps if you try listening and learning… Maybe if i use caps…

You start with LOW LEVEL FRACTALS and you can use masterwork gear to beat them. 1-10 LEVEL FRACTALS DONT HAVE AGONY.

AFTER THAT, YOU GET DROPS THAT GIVE YOU AGONY RESISTANCE.

FOR FREE! FREE! FREE! FREE!…

And to what lvl? 45. Is that enought to do high lvl fractals (50 and more)? No it is not!
I will gladly look how you will try to kill maw on 50 lvl with 45 AR without any bug and exploit.

Even with an ascended weapon maw at 50 is still an instant kill.

It may be and if it is nothing is changed. They want to add ascended armor as well. And with this it will not be insta kill. You need them now or in future. No difference at the end you are forced to have them.

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Posted by: daros.3407

daros.3407

Just gonna cut out the rage and the engursh.

you need Ascended weapons for fractal. Everyone know why.

No, you don’t. 50+ still instant kills at maw.

I’m not sure you know what demagog even means…

Demagogue is someone who lies or or put facts to wrong meaning or how he needs them for his argumets to get people on his side or make them to belive his opinions are right. If your language or english takes demagogue as something different i could not know it and it is not my fault.
And why i told him he is demagogue is explained in my post. There is no need to be more of topic about it.

(edited by daros.3407)

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Posted by: Logos.6498

Logos.6498

We got boned by anet, is everyone really able to drop a few hundred dollers on stats?

The truth is if we dont we will be squashed like bugs by ascended players. you need to be realistic anet.

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Posted by: Blood Red Arachnid.2493

Blood Red Arachnid.2493

The good news is, you can make serious bank by gathering crafting materials. With 3 level appropriate alts, I can get ori and ancient nodes 3 times a day. It is a bit boring but by doing that I can make boatloads of money.

I don’t have opinions. I only have facts I can’t adequately prove.

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Posted by: timidobserver.7925

timidobserver.7925

I will say that 400-500 is rather on the high end if you plan to pay your way up quickly. However, you could farm it without to much of an issue. Just go to one of the popular orr node tracking sites and get started.

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Posted by: Lisa.6102

Lisa.6102

After looking at all my stash’s in the bank and on Mules I have discovered that I am closer to getting a legendary than an ascended item

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

As i do not need Ascended weapons, I am making 10g per day just by levelling Huntsman :P.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

400-500 Only rich apply?

in Crafting

Posted by: GR Profilimous GR.5327

GR Profilimous GR.5327

I found a guide which can get you to 400 lvl huntsman for ~40 Gold.That is if of course u buy the materials from the TP or else u can simply farm them(ores and wood).Getting from 400-500 will be rather hard but i guess u can do about 3 dungeons a day.CoF P1 P2 and maybe AC P3 will get u some money (~6 g per day) just by them.This won’t take too long about 1 hour.The fact i play 3 h per day gives me some time to farm some Orr materials.To get Ascended Materials just do World Bosses and WvW.It rly isn’t that hard if u put some time and effort to it.U rly can’t expect to get an Ascended Weapon for free can u?Besides it has the same stats as Legendaries and i bet some look better as well.When u get to lvl 500, it is just ~10 g more to get your ascended.If u wanna farm however, this may take some weeks but certainly not months.