400 to 500 best full guide for all crafts?

in Crafting

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Q:

Probably been asked a million times already, but what site/ guide currently has the cheapest most up-to-date guides for 400 to 500 on all 3 crafts?

Any help is much appreciated,
Thanks!

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in Crafting

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

Look at this one, the ‘always current crafting guide’. http://www.gw2crafts.net/

It has a 1 to 400 guide then a 400 to 500 guide. I saw criticisms of the 400-500 guide that it didn’t do as much leveling as possible through refinement, but it can still be used as a general outline.

(edited by Astral Projections.7320)

in Crafting

Posted by: Solo.9027

Solo.9027

Its the same stuff you did to get to 400 except you can also refine ascended mats for cheaper craft experience for a small window in the middle and you will be needing those mats anyway post 500.

Some tricks are to run dungeons like AC for Soldiers or CoE for Dire inscriptions by salvaging focus/shields of those stats(any non-crafted will give a chance) and to gather gold to buy the other stuff. Also, if you are close to a level threshold you can discover rare level 80 weapons for a smaller amount of xp and salvage them for ecto to recoup, though you get nothing for further crafting them after discovery.

I’m like 2 discoveries from my 2nd 500 and i’ve never had more than 15-20g liquid on hand during the process.