500 Armorcraft

500 Armorcraft

in Crafting

Posted by: Curby.4897

Curby.4897

Yeeaaaaaaah, I actually have a life and other things to put my money to in my life so how would one be being able to acquire this level without dumping either my life or my savings into this game.

I plan to neither drop my life for a video game or put unnecessary money to it, but I also would like to actually get these items before they add a new tier of “horizontal” gear grinding (Horizontal? Seems more vertical) in 5 months.

Gunna be a pain to climb the wall of ripoff prices on the tp. No reason an item should go from 8s per to 40s per just because new armor came out.

500 Armorcraft

in Crafting

Posted by: Mimizu.7340

Mimizu.7340

I’m far too busy and self-involved to answer questions from random lazy guys on the internet.

Mimizu Heavy Industries [Doll] – Underworld

500 Armorcraft

in Crafting

Posted by: Gele.2048

Gele.2048

good luck whit your life all those guys that craft the gear they don’t have life and they are not happy ,j ust cuz u are unskiled in game and can’t effective waste your time in game u playing mmo rpg what do u expect to have all the best in 1 day ? where is the fun if all are same ? each player have all ? its like in real life if all are doctors and making lots of money where is the rest of the work force the one ho pay’s them and so on :P

(edited by Gele.2048)

500 Armorcraft

in Crafting

Posted by: Tawn.9871

Tawn.9871

“drop my life for a video game”

You really shouldn’t be playing MMO’s if you aren’t prepared to drop your life for a video game. Try a console game instead.

500 Armorcraft

in Crafting

Posted by: Immensus.9732

Immensus.9732

“drop my life for a video game”

You really shouldn’t be playing MMO’s if you aren’t prepared to drop your life for a video game. Try a console game instead.

Gw2 gives you the ability to not drop you life if you dont want to, the only thing you will sacrifice is slower progression in the game thats all

Mesmers Shall Rule Tyria!

500 Armorcraft

in Crafting

Posted by: Vissarion.6509

Vissarion.6509

Who cares about ascendend gear anyway, make them slowly, its not that we will see new tier any time soon and they dont make a huge difference from the already easy to acquire exotics.

Just enjoy and take your time and one day you will have a full set.

They called us TEMPESTs, but we can use our elite to cheat death instead

500 Armorcraft

in Crafting

Posted by: PVStar.3658

PVStar.3658

No reason an item should go from 8s per to 40s per just because new armor came out.

Supply and demand. Do they not teach this in high school?

500 Armorcraft

in Crafting

Posted by: ShinjoNaomi.1896

ShinjoNaomi.1896

Wow really people lol. I make a point about me and this game and you all act like stuck up kitten holes. I asked a legit question. So bite me.

It’s less that you asked a ‘legit question’ and more the way you put it.
Nobody is saying you should drop your life, your savings or anything else for this game or any other.
The fact that you used hyperbole like that to suggest that such a thing would be at all necessary, opened the door for the following comments, regardless if they were warranted or not.

(Now, for some amusement, what voice do you suppose would fit with my above statement? I honestly hear it in the voice of Tuvok from Star Trek: Voyager.
Anyone else with something different?)

“If half as many people were half as brave in real life as they were online…
… The human race would never have to worry about be oppressed again.”
I think trolls should have their computers smashed. ’Its all part of the game. U mad bro?’

500 Armorcraft

in Crafting

Posted by: Darkobra.6439

Darkobra.6439

Take advantage of the price hike, sell everything, wait for the price to drop substantially, buy everything.

Someone with no time to put into the game will NEVER need ascended gear. You don’t need to worry about it. Stick with exotics.

500 Armorcraft

in Crafting

Posted by: zenleto.6179

zenleto.6179

Wow really people lol. I make a point about me and this game and you all act like stuck up kitten holes. I asked a legit question. So bite me.

It’s less that you asked a ‘legit question’ and more the way you put it.
Nobody is saying you should drop your life, your savings or anything else for this game or any other.
The fact that you used hyperbole like that to suggest that such a thing would be at all necessary, opened the door for the following comments, regardless if they were warranted or not.

(Now, for some amusement, what voice do you suppose would fit with my above statement? I honestly hear it in the voice of Tuvok from Star Trek: Voyager.
Anyone else with something different?)

Eir, I reckon.

Fire up the Hyperbowl ma, we’re going to town!

Would you like some hard cheeze with your sad whine?

500 Armorcraft

in Crafting

Posted by: Phy.2913

Phy.2913

As it turns out, the ascended armor is marginally better than exotics, so for those people with lives, they can completely skip it. Wait for them to add other ways to get this stuff if you can’t be bothered to craft for it.

500 Armorcraft

in Crafting

Posted by: Gabby.3205

Gabby.3205

Do you run higher level fractals?
If you do, I bet you have enough time to grind mats for ascended armor.
If you don’t, you don’t need ascended anyway.

I find it amusing how people like to babble about “having a life” when they can’t get something immediately or a few hours after it is added to the game. I wonder when will they drop the act and admit that they are just lazy.

Tarnished Coast
Astrid Strongheart, Norn Ranger.
“I wish juvenile wolves were bigger”

500 Armorcraft

in Crafting

Posted by: Protoavis.9107

Protoavis.9107

I did it, I didn’t give up my life or dump money into the game. I just played smart. Between doing a couple dungeon runs (easy daily gold) and world bosses (easy rares and the required ascended mats) every other day there’s really not any reason for a lvl 80 to not have the funds or the resources to craft up. If you play how the devs want you do (ie following the bonus daily chests) and salvage everything (that’s what the magic find is about, it gives you the expensive mats like ori and goss and ectos over time) you won’t have any troubles with it.

Let us buy vendor mats (eg spools of thread) in 250 stacks, end the excessive clicking.