7/6 Superior Runes

7/6 Superior Runes

in Crafting

Posted by: Moira Shalaar.5620

Moira Shalaar.5620

Q:

On the Wiki the entry for the Breathing apparatus states that the stats for the Breather including runes replace those of the headpiece when underwater. Can anybody tell me if this is accurate? I have a full set of superior runes on my armor, including the breathing apparatus and now show 7/6 Runes. Can I get away with replacing 1 rune for something else and still get the full bonus all the time?

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Breathing_apparatus

MY apologies if this duplicates someone else’s post. I tried searching and could not find an answer anywhere else, but I may have used the wrong terms.

mid-2011 iMac; OSX 10.9.5; 3.4 GHz Core i7;
16GB RAM; AMD Radeon 6970M 2GB VRAM

7/6 Superior Runes

in Crafting

Posted by: OIIIIIO.7825

OIIIIIO.7825

You will need 7 runes if you plan on doing underwater content and getting a rune set bonus.

It will display 7/6 runes because it’s counting your water breather’s rune in the total even though you will only get the effect of 6 runes at a single time.

A victor gives no quarter when the victor shows no clemency or mercy
and refuses to spare the life in return for the surrender at discretion (unconditional surrender)
of a vanquished opponent.

7/6 Superior Runes

in Crafting

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

It’s possible to reach 14/6 with sPvP gear as well!

7/6 Superior Runes

in Crafting

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

But you will need the same rune on your breather, if you dont want to lose your 6th stat bonus on the set under water.
I realized it when farming sharks in Southsun, my magic find went down about 30% under water.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.