Firegoth.6427

I try to maintain self discipline.

Attachments:

1+1 = potato

A legendary routine

in Crafting

Posted by: Acidicore.3264

Acidicore.3264

I always get bugged to swing my Meteorlogicus every few hours and give the weather report. Today will be a low 40’s to a high in the low 50’s, sunny with winds up to 10 mph.

Good day.

A legendary routine

in Crafting

Posted by: Illasya.1579

Illasya.1579

What does this even mean?

A legendary routine

in Crafting

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

It means someone wants to be congratulated on their mastery of the Trading Post. Because no one could possibly have gotten enough Mystic Coins of their own to have three Legendaries, and farming 750 of each of the T6 mats is a chore no human being should be asked to do.

Congratulations on making and spending a lot of gold. We are all deeply impressed.

Deeply.

Honest.

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

A legendary routine

in Crafting

Posted by: Firegoth.6427

Firegoth.6427

I stay away from the TP like fire, only to sell my junk

1+1 = potato

A legendary routine

in Crafting

Posted by: kitanas.3596

kitanas.3596

really?

it’s what, around 231 or so mystic coins per legendary?

so at about 50 a month(approximation) you could have around 200 coins?

that’s enough for 1 legendary not three.

where’d you get the extra mystic coins?

A legendary routine

in Crafting

Posted by: andeysmandey.1647

andeysmandey.1647

really?

it’s what, around 231 or so mystic coins per legendary?

so at about 50 a month(approximation) you could have around 200 coins?

that’s enough for 1 legendary not three.

where’d you get the extra mystic coins?

Bought them ofc.

A legendary routine

in Crafting

Posted by: Sauzo.6821

Sauzo.6821

3 legendaries in 974 hours? I smell farming the TP but since the OP says he only sells his junk on the TP, i smell gold buying. Wonder what ANet would find if they checked this guys acct for big chunks of incoming gold…..

Crafted: Meteorlogicus, Incinerator, Juggernaut, Sunrise, Bifrost, The Dreamer, Kudzu
Am I legendary yet!?

A legendary routine

in Crafting

Firegoth.6427

Well I guess that speculation also goes out of the window.

Also you can look up several posts of mine from a month or so ago, I’m highly against playing the TP.
Anet can be my guest and check my account, I wouldn’t make this thread if I had something to hide

But I also don’t owe anyone answers, just the joy of reading what you have to say ^_~

Attachments:

1+1 = potato

A legendary routine

in Crafting

Posted by: Cures.7451

Cures.7451

gz man, and enjoy the envy kids

A legendary routine

in Crafting

Posted by: PainShot.7154

PainShot.7154

you dont kill zaitan yet

A legendary routine

in Crafting

Posted by: kitanas.3596

kitanas.3596

Also you can look up several posts of mine from a month or so ago, I’m highly against playing the TP.
Anet can be my guest and check my account, I wouldn’t make this thread if I had something to hide

But I also don’t owe anyone answers, just the joy of reading what you have to say ^_~

no, you don’t, but I’m still highly curious as to how you got the mystic coins necessary for those legendaries. could you please divulge your secret, if you did not buy them off the TP?

A legendary routine

in Crafting

Firegoth.6427

no, you don’t, but I’m still highly curious as to how you got the mystic coins necessary for those legendaries. could you please divulge your secret, if you did not buy them off the TP?

I’ve mislead with my “stay away from TP like fire” post.
My apologies – I meant that I don’t terrorize the poor citizens of Tyria only through creating a false supply/demand.

I did buy 90% of the items I needed off the TP through farming other more worthwhile items. Which makes it pretty much the same.
I also don’t believe like many others that it is possible to get all these items on your own, because you simply can’t in such short time.

As for the Zhaitan comment – I know, shocking isn’t it?
I actually did finish the story mode, but before I got to that part of the story quest, which makes me one of the first people to finish Arah Story. Yet I haven’t cleared a single Arah explorable simply because I was too busy focusing on the legendaries.

1+1 = potato

A legendary routine

in Crafting

Posted by: Awesome.6120

Awesome.6120

be careful that you don’t trip over your kitten after posting this.

[SFD] – Maguuma

A legendary routine

in Crafting

Posted by: Naqaj.6219

Naqaj.6219

Well, as long as you had fun doing this … congrats, I guess?

A legendary routine

in Crafting

Posted by: Vol.5241

Vol.5241

Just the typical responses I expected. A lot of jealousy and whining.

Of course you need to buy some of the mats – coins, t6, lodes…

Grats on the legendaries, I’m making my way to my 3rd too.

[Permabanned on Forums]
[Currently Inactive, Playing BF4]
Magic find works. http://sinasdf.imgur.com/

A legendary routine

in Crafting

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

You mistake apathy for jealousy.

“Some of”? When we’re talking about a 3rd legendary? * snort *

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

A legendary routine

in Crafting

Posted by: Rainzar.6905

Rainzar.6905

didn’t realise we could create useless threads to gloat about legendaries in the crafting section of the forums. i will continue “whining and being jealous” elsewhere, thank you for your consideration.

A legendary routine

in Crafting

Posted by: Dreamslayer.7659

Dreamslayer.7659

I like how you blanked out your character name, but anyone can follow or whisper you based on your forum name.

Unless…

You have more than one account.

In which case, you probably bought that will money instead of earning it with sweat and blood and a pure heart like everyone else here.

A legendary routine

in Crafting

Posted by: Revan.6259

Revan.6259

Congrats! That’s an awesome achievement. Are you going to make more or are you done?

A legendary routine

in Crafting

Firegoth.6427

I like how you blanked out your character name, but anyone can follow or whisper you based on your forum name.

Unless…

You have more than one account.

In which case, you probably bought that will money instead of earning it with sweat and blood and a pure heart like everyone else here.

Did you read the whole thread first? I posted screens of the moment I crafted them.

Revan.6259 – Thank you and for anyone else on their congrats as well
I do not plan to make any further legendaries, as matter of fact I’ve been too focused on GW2 since release (for me 3h a day is too focused, since I do have commitments in life as well).
So I’ll be mostly chilling and doing fractals whenever I can for the shiny capacitor.
But… if I do happen to get an extremely lucky drop, I might consider going for a 4th.
I was planning on doing a daily MF lottery, throwing each day 4 rare GS and see what I get.
Just for fun

1+1 = potato

(edited by Firegoth.6427)

A legendary routine

in Crafting

Posted by: Zogyark.4597

Zogyark.4597

Meanwhile my legendary routine…

Cof path 1, Cof path 1, Cof path 1, Cof path 1, Cof path 1, Cof path 1, Cof path 1, Cof path 1, Cof path 1, Cof path 1, Cof path 1, Cof path 1, Cof path 1, Cof path 1, Cof path 1, Cof path 1, Cof path 1, Cof path 1, Cof path 1, Cof path 1, Cof path 1, Cof path 1, Cof path 1, Cof path 1, Cof path 1, Cof path 1, Cof path 1, Cof path 1, Cof path 1, Cof path 1, Cof path 1, Cof path 1, Cof path 1, Cof path 1, Cof path 1, Cof path 1, Cof path 1.

This is of course until its nerfed next patch, then it will be SE path 1, SE path 1, SE path 1, SE path 1, SE path 1, SE path 1, SE path 1, SE path 1, SE path 1…

Necromancer Lupicus Solo – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWkSkhmWiDU

Retired Until Expansion or Meaningful Content is Released.

A legendary routine

in Crafting

Posted by: Prezzy.2783

Prezzy.2783

By the sounds of the post above me this guy is on Underwolrd server – The Flame army.

Slightly embarrassing thee number of people on UW that only run CoF. I guess that explains why we are useless in WvW – because no1 knows how to play their class – just how to run p1 in less that 15 mins… Gratz.

A legendary routine

in Crafting

Zogyark.4597

Well it wouldn’t matter cause any server can run dungeons with another server as long as they are in the same region (US/EU). But if you really need to know I’m from Jade Quarry, we are #2 server as of now in the US in WvW.

Not sure how running p1 in less than 15 mins means a person can’t play their class, I’d guess they would take longer if they didn’t? Kind of contradicting there buddy.

A legendary routine

in Crafting

Prezzy.2783

Running a dungeon doesnt mean that you can play your class, buddy.

Try some WvW or PvP / sPvP – you’ll soon realise you don’t know jack about your class.
The ammount of people that say they know the class after playing PvE is just ridiculous.

Considering my guild can do p1 in 7 -9 minutes… 15 is very very weak.

A legendary routine

in Crafting

Prezzy.2783

BTW, i wasn’t having a go at you – if you read closer you’ll see i’m abusing my own server – The Underworld Flame Army.

A legendary routine

in Crafting

Zogyark.4597

From the sounds of it looks like you and your server are the ones that can’t pvp?

Frankly it sounds like you’re mostly a PvP Elitist kitten player who looks down on anyone not doing what he does and frowns on those that enjoy what they play, a person that can do dungeons well know how to play their class in PvE, leave it at that.

I’ve done sPvP, I’ve done WvW, now I’m farming up some gold, stop being a judgemental kitten, do everyone a favor and go switch your server, they’ll be better off without you.

(edited by Zogyark.4597)

A legendary routine

in Crafting

Firegoth.6427

Please everyone, let’s stay on topic and discuss how awesome I am.

1+1 = potato

A legendary routine

in Crafting

Prezzy.2783

Yeah zog, maybe you’re right. I’m wasted on Underworld – thanks for the heads up dude.

A legendary routine

in Crafting

Posted by: Revan.6259

Revan.6259

Lol, Firegoth, you rock.

A legendary routine

in Crafting

Prezzy.2783

Lol, Firegoth, you rock.

Yeah – Don’t let our misunderstanding take away from the reason i came to this thread!

Gratz dude!

A legendary routine

in Crafting

Posted by: Buttercup.5871

Buttercup.5871

Gratz dude. Anyone would envy having those three legendaries in their inventory.

You still gotta enlighten me though on the bloody pepperkorn spike a while back. You came into my thread being all knowledgeable and mighty, but you never explained what happened back then. For someone that stays away from the TP and only buys his goods there, I have some difficulty in matching that attitude against what I’m seeing here.

A legendary routine

in Crafting

Firegoth.6427

Gratz dude. Anyone would envy having those three legendaries in their inventory.

You still gotta enlighten me though on the bloody pepperkorn spike a while back. You came into my thread being all knowledgeable and mighty, but you never explained what happened back then. For someone that stays away from the TP and only buys his goods there, I have some difficulty in matching that attitude against what I’m seeing here.

A TP terrorist never shares his knowledge on how exactly he makes his profit correct?

All I’ll say on your matter is that I stand firm with my stand – I’ve never resold the same item later on for profit purposes, only my own goods.
Maybe when the TP massacre will stop one day, I’d spill the beans, but until then -
“Bonne journee!!”

<3

1+1 = potato