ALPHA INGREDIENTS ORDER?

ALPHA INGREDIENTS ORDER?

in Crafting

Posted by: Jaxson.1593

Jaxson.1593

Instead of having your chef ingredients (yes, this is the one that needs it but it DESPERATELY calls for it, with hundreds of random things in VERY inconsistent categories — e.g., WHICH category does “bowl of soup stock” go into? Is it "cooking ingredients, where many of the other “bowl of xxxx…” are?

Oh, NO, it’s under “soups”.

And you’re supposed to know this WHY?

If it was ALPHA, you could just look under “bowl”.

No, having to freaking type in a search filter for everything i want is ridiculous because I’m generally not looking at any specific thing, I’m trying to find things I don’t KNOW i can craft, and it’s annoying enough to have to do THIS basically by randomly tossing ingredients into a pot to see if they officially make anything — and NOT KNOWING if I have key INTERMEDIATE ingredients.

The whole process takes hours to figure anything out instead of the minutes every other crafting discipline takes, because chef is about mixing almost completely random components to find out not only if they mix but if YOU can mix them — and it’s not like this level makes particular sense — “Bowl of Cabbage Stirfry” is level 200? What, like any moron college freshman could not make this in his dorm room on a hot plate? “Plate of Pasta with Tomato Sauce” is level 100? Seriously? 10yos make this when the parents are late getting home. :-/

ALPHA INGREDIENTS ORDER?

in Crafting

Posted by: Sol Solus.3167

Sol Solus.3167

This is what you need: Chef/Recipes by Level

Sometimes the level requirement seems like an intentional joke really. Like Bowl of Clam Chowder is made at level 125 and it takes 75 more levels to put in a dill spring.

Rainmeter overlays:
World Boss Timer | WvW Map

ALPHA INGREDIENTS ORDER?

in Crafting

Posted by: Kenny Mack.2653

Kenny Mack.2653

stop starting threads with so many caps in the titles please