Anet says keep Bloodstone, Dragonite, etc.

in Crafting

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

I think by “things coming soon,” the dev meant Ascended Armor.

in Crafting

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

I think by “things coming soon,” the dev meant Ascended Armor.

Apart from ascended armor, which isnt really a good sink for bloodstone dust as its consumption is tied to the consumption of ore and shards, they also introduced additional uses for bloodstone dust.

The recipes for the ascended backpack books and quivers as well as the toxic nourishments.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in Crafting

Posted by: Greyver.2974

Greyver.2974

nice post bro

in Crafting

Posted by: Stars.2179

Stars.2179

Keep them for legendary trinkets and precursor crafting if ascended armor is not enough of a reason. I still need over 19,000 of each and I only have 7 characters.

in Crafting

Posted by: Zelu.1692

Zelu.1692

kitten ! I tried to reply, ended up editing, then deleting my initial post… Doing real well on this thread…

So, yes, might be they were meaning Ascended Armor and I actually had mixed up dates of two posts, so I thought this was much more recent news of after the update of last Tuesday and the introduction of Ascended Armor… Sorry for the wrong alert if it was just only Ascended Armor which was meant.

That being said, I will keep hoping :-) A part of me keeps thinking maybe they meant the precursor crafting/hunt…

Zel Silverleaf – 80 Guardian
Zelyahine – 80 Ranger
Victory is Life Eternal [VILE] – Desolation

in Crafting

Posted by: Toroxus.9256

Toroxus.9256

Keep them for legendary trinkets and precursor crafting if ascended armor is not enough of a reason. I still need over 19,000 of each and I only have 7 characters.

You NEED ascended armor? For what, might I ask? Going to do a Level 100 FoTM and need the AR infusion slots?

in Crafting

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

You NEED ascended armor? For what, might I ask? Going to do a Level 100 FoTM and need the AR infusion slots?

You may want to check prices of +10 infusions…
If you find a cheaper way to get to 70 AR tell me….

Not to mention the 7+% difference in stats (consider infusions…).

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

in Crafting

Posted by: Stars.2179

Stars.2179

I don’t need ascended armors. I WANT ascended armor for all my characters, therefore I NEED the mats – I’m willing to farm for them over the year though so no biggie.

in Crafting

Posted by: Diabolus Anur Kaya.8379

Diabolus Anur Kaya.8379

I have 8 level 80 toons but I am only crafting ascended for my main which is also the only one I do fractals with

in Crafting

Posted by: Toroxus.9256

Toroxus.9256

I have 8 level 80 toons but I am only crafting ascended for my main which is also the only one I do fractals with

This is pretty much the case for me, and while I’m working towards the infusion slots, I’m not raging on the forums about not having them, when I seemed to make do just fine in the past year.

You may want to check prices of +10 infusions…
If you find a cheaper way to get to 70 AR tell me….

Not to mention the 7+% difference in stats (consider infusions…).

I checked the prices of +10 infusions and I am not moved by your argument. I get my agony infusions from fractals not the trading post. That method actually MAKES me money. I’m not going to consider stat infusions because then I’d have the consider 600 vials of powerful blood or what-not, and that’s a whole different thread.

And not to mention, I didn’t need that stat boost to play the game before, and since the difficulty of the game has not changed, the stats I need for it haven’t either.

I don’t need ascended armors. I WANT ascended armor for all my characters, therefore I NEED the mats – I’m willing to farm for them over the year though so no biggie.

If you want something, you want the items to make it. If I want to buy a new graphics card, then I want the money to afford it. But I’m happy to see you’re willing to take te slow and steady approach to a best-in-slot gear set. Welcome to the crew. high-five

(edited by Toroxus.9256)