Anyone noticed the huge drop in prices?

in Crafting

Posted by: abzilla.8367

abzilla.8367

So I’ve been getting a WHOPPING amount of vials of blood, and how sad I was that prices went from 70 copper/per to 34 copper/per. Did they increase the drop rate of vials of blood or did everyone suddenly decide now is the time to save money?

in Crafting

Posted by: exphryl.3857

exphryl.3857

I noticed when leveling Weaponsmith on my Alt, Vials of Blood were lower than any other mat, and obviously much lower than other tiers of Blood.

To be honest, I’m not sure why. Just questing and exploring I never really found a surplus of any fine ingredient if I didn’t farm them extensively. Be curious to know what is up with that.

in Crafting

Posted by: ShadowbaneX.6273

ShadowbaneX.6273

More than likely the crafting zerg has moved to the upper tiers now and they’re no longer such a demand for low level crafting mats. It kinda sucks for people’s profits, but it’s a great benefit for the crafters. The prices now are much better imo.

Now, if only Copper Ore would drop…

Heroes of the Horn [HotH] – Yak’s Bend

(edited by ShadowbaneX.6273)

in Crafting

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

More than likely the crafting zerg has moved to the upper tiers now and they’re no longer such a demand for low level crafting mats. It kinda sucks for people’s profits, but it’s a great benefit for the crafters. The prices now are much better imo.

Those have been dropping since around the 24th.

in Crafting

Posted by: Celestea.4105

Celestea.4105

Yea, even ectoplasm is dropping in price. They’re going for about 18s now, down from 19. This is bound to happen as more people hit the higher levels and get their gear.

in Crafting

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

Market working as intended.

Originally, there was a shortage of blood used to produce zerker’s items, a highly-demanded item. Blood thus increased in price. This lead to additional people farming blood, which increased supply, eventually meeting demand and lowering the price.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

in Crafting

Posted by: ShadowbaneX.6273

ShadowbaneX.6273

Sorry, I meant drop down to like iron levels or lower, like half it’s current rate.

Heroes of the Horn [HotH] – Yak’s Bend

in Crafting

Khisanth.2948

Sorry, I meant drop down to like iron levels or lower, like half it’s current rate.

I don’t know where you are looking but Copper Ore is only 1c more than Iron Ore to buy.

in Crafting

Posted by: rsmith.9652

rsmith.9652

Gold, mithril and ori are all up over the last week, all other ores are down or even…

http://www.coinshaver.com/Home/Item?id=+Ore&category=&page=1

in Crafting

Khisanth.2948

Ori going up is not surprising considering the current bug with the nodes.