Are the legendary weapons 'finished'?

in Crafting

Posted by: Lande.5782

Lande.5782

Q:

Hey ArenaNet, I’m getting to the point where I need to decide which legendary to craft after finishing with the generic mats for all of them. At the moment it seems like the only epic ones are the greatswords, staff, and hammer. Since I’m not a fan of the Warriors/Guardians, and I have no interest in rainbows, I was wondering if the particle effects are finished for all the legendaries yet?

It seems like some are missing that extra pizzazz that screams ‘legendary’. So before I put further work into this, please just let me know if you’re finished with the others, or if there are further effects planned.

A gear treadmill in Guild Wars, seriously?
http://i.imgur.com/Gt6Za.jpg

in Crafting

Posted by: Atramentous.1923

Atramentous.1923

Well, I am no ANet dev whatsoever, although by judging Eternitys’ looks (combo of Twilight and Sunrise, i.e superb legendary) they surely aren’t finished. Eternity doesn’t even have footprints effect… I mean c’mon.

in Crafting

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

A lot of them look unfinished. Ethernity looks worse than Sunrise currently imo.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in Crafting

Posted by: Narkosys.5173

Narkosys.5173

I have been disappointed by them myself. I really hope they come out with some good ones.I found the GS to be ok but my toon cant use it. They also add extra video clutter to the added spell effects which need to be looked after. In orr my screen is a mess and with legendaries added in – bang more clutter.

in Crafting

Posted by: Lande.5782

Lande.5782

Also, seems kinda odd that some greatsword/hammer exotics looks more impressive than legendaries of other weapon types.

A gear treadmill in Guild Wars, seriously?
http://i.imgur.com/Gt6Za.jpg

in Crafting

Posted by: orci.5019

orci.5019

I’ve been looking for an answer on this for a very long time, with no response from any ANet staff. There are glaring differences in the amount of effort that was put into the greatswords/hammer and other weapons (Focus, anyone?)

Server: Yak’s Bend.
Main: Hunter.