Ascend my equipment

Ascend my equipment

in Crafting

Posted by: Miroe.2054

Miroe.2054

I intend to start upgrading my equip to ascended tomorrow and wanted to ask how I could do that the best way.

Here’s the problem. Ive got my Chiroptophobia with an energy and generousity Sigil on it. Back in the days when we had transmutation stones, Id just use one and copy the Upgrades and Skin onto the new weapon. But since I can’t use transmutation stones to transfer upgrades, do I have to Black-Lion-salvage my trusty sword and then use a transmutation charge to transfer the unlocked skin? Or do I use a Upgrade Extractor?

Thanks for the help

Ascend my equipment

in Crafting

Posted by: Franklin Fhenrir.4962

Franklin Fhenrir.4962

You could start by refining as much blood dust dragonite ore and empereal fragments, cause you need a lot of it if you wanna do all weapons and armor. ask friends if they can help you also with crafting bolts of damask, leather and or deldrimor orr because you also need a lot of that. you can only make 1 of each every 24 ours so having 2-3 friends helping you might speed it up.

as for you bow the best way is black salvaging the bow to get both sigils. make a ascended bow, put the sigils on it and using the wardrobe to put the skin on it.

It is best to start with ascended weapon before armor. you get a nice increase in damage compared to exotic damage with your weapons, while armor only gives a little buff and takes longer to make

You either die a underpowered class or you live long enough to be the overpowered one.

Ascend my equipment

in Crafting

Posted by: Miroe.2054

Miroe.2054

Thank you, thats what I intended to do. If I understood this right, you can get ascended weapons for 100 wvw season 2 tokens. Yet I’m not sure wether one and two handed weapons are evenly priced.

EDIT: Wow, they are RARE, so this is all for the skins I guess…

(edited by Miroe.2054)

Ascend my equipment

in Crafting

Posted by: Cometknight.9473

Cometknight.9473

Im going down the acended path too right now ive just got my trinkets along with with weaponsmithing to 500 (XD it too soo long) as ling as you can put up the gold for it you shouldnt hit too many walls

5 lvl80 Warriors……..and counting