Ascended Armor

Ascended Armor

in Crafting

Posted by: Lian Olsam.9541

Lian Olsam.9541

onestly it is no funny with the weapon, cause u have to farm gold or mat, and in the gw2 manifesto was wrote “no grind no farm” i think that u made it wrong with weapon but is already done, you also need alot of money for crafting exotic for reach the lvl 500 many ppl doesent farm gold, omg its gw2 not other mmo let me fun, not farm, a big mistake, cause now who dont have alot of money is *

with armor i suggest to require, karma that u got from ANY part of game with the same quantity, skill points cause u learn xp in ANY part of the game, a BIT of laurel, so u just have to play all THAT U WANT, not a part of a game, and a small ammount of fractal relics and token, wth its ascended its for ppl that play fotm, why those ppl doesent anything more than others, they need it for play his favorite dungeon…
i know its the best set on the game (except legendary, same stat but more cool) but i dont wanna farm, i just wanna play like manifesto said

dont talk me about easyest and faster then other games cause i dont care about that gw2 should be different, if ppl that like to farm and keep them busy wanna be superbusy just make really hard to do legendary stuff, but for ppl that have a job and life and can play 1-2 hours per day and in those time dont wanna do (they also cant) champ farm, temple farm, 4000 dungeon.. but we wanna just play and have fun
and also dont talk me about “you dont need ascended for play” cause i want it, i like fotm, and i’d like do pairs lvl over 50 so stop with useless reply and be constructive if u dont like my idea find another solution, but i dont wanna play at grind wars 2

thanks

(edited by Lian Olsam.9541)

Ascended Armor

in Crafting

Posted by: daros.3407

daros.3407

Nicely said. They nerfed karma gaining a lot now so acquiring for it could be hard now too, but still 100 times better then weapon style now.
First of all they should completely abandon idea of ascended armor crafting. And if they are so confident that it is so good then let us craft it via Mystic forge like Legendaries. So we dont have to lvl another professions to 500. 3 proffesions to 500 are enough.
I hope they are reasonable enough to see how bad feedback it has ( Yes there are lot of people having no problem with it but there is huge number of people hating it. Too huge to ignore)
They are changing Tequatl to make him harder and more fun they say. So change other dragons and events too, or dungeons or add new content that will have good chance to drop Ascended armor. But really good chance. Nothing like 0,0001 as always.
Make hard content with reliable chance of dropping ascended armor. Make people coordinate and try hard to complete this dungeon or whatever that new content would be. But if we will make it, give us what we want directly and nothing like ,,here you have ten pieces of something and when you will have 250 you will get what you want for it.
This is best for everyone casual or hardcore or whatever.

(edited by daros.3407)

Ascended Armor

in Crafting

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

onestly it is no funny with the weapon, cause u have to farm gold or mat, and in the gw2 manifesto was wrote “no grind no farm” i think that u made it wrong with weapon but is already done, you also need alot of money for crafting exotic for reach the lvl 500 many ppl doesent farm gold, omg its gw2 not other mmo let me fun, not farm, a big mistake, cause now who dont have alot of money is *

with armor i suggest to require, karma that u got from ANY part of game with the same quantity, skill points cause u learn xp in ANY part of the game, a BIT of laurel, so u just have to play all THAT U WANT, not a part of a game, and a small ammount of fractal relics and token, wth its ascended its for ppl that play fotm, why those ppl doesent anything more than others, they need it for play his favorite dungeon…
i know its the best set on the game (except legendary, same stat but more cool) but i dont wanna farm, i just wanna play like manifesto said

dont talk me about easyest and faster then other games cause i dont care about that gw2 should be different, if ppl that like to farm and keep them busy wanna be superbusy just make really hard to do legendary stuff, but for ppl that have a job and life and can play 1-2 hours per day and in those time dont wanna do (they also cant) champ farm, temple farm, 4000 dungeon.. but we wanna just play and have fun
and also dont talk me about “you dont need ascended for play” cause i want it, i like fotm, and i’d like do pairs lvl over 50 so stop with useless reply and be constructive if u dont like my idea find another solution, but i dont wanna play at grind wars 2

thanks

Hi there! Grinding exists, but Anet isn’t forcing you to do so. Because you want an Ascended weapon, you must choose between voluntary grinding, or waiting to get a lucky drop. So the Manifesto still applies.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Ascended Armor

in Crafting

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

thanks

Hi there! Grinding exists, but Anet isn’t forcing you to do so. Because you want an Ascended weapon, you must choose between voluntary grinding, or waiting to get a lucky drop. So the Manifesto still applies.

In that case the Manifesto will always apply: Realistically, getting that luck drop (with the stats you want) is near impossible. So your only real chance of getting an Ascended weapon is to grind.

Ascended Armor

in Crafting

daros.3407

thanks

It is not only ,,you want it". Now there are big reasons why people should make ascended weapons and in future it will be necessity for sure. If they would just want to add new fancy skins they would just add new fancy skins and no ascended weapons.
So basically everyone will be forced to have it at some point so manifesto does not applies. You have to farm and grind for it, becouse relying on drop is like relying on drop of precursor = win billion in lottery.

Ascended Armor

in Crafting

Posted by: Cassius.4831

Cassius.4831

I don’t care, because I’m leaving this game as soon as SAB finishes. It’s frustrating to reach 500 in crafting because the huge amount of gold and effort required. I don’t want to spen all my gold in upgrading my gear because I’ve spent enough time doing that and hence I DESERVE it.

I’m not a casual player, I have +9k AP, 2 legendaries (quip & bolt) and about 400g now. But, although I spend a lot of time playing GW2, I conceive this game for fun, not as a job. It’s ok, we should make an effort in order to get a good gear… but I’ve done it yet.

If the devs don’t understand this, I think I must resign and leave GW2 looking for a more rewarding game

“Guild wars is for everybody, freedom is ascended, zerg is strength”
~ G. Orrwell, great shaman of the new flame legion, 1984 AE.

Ascended Armor

in Crafting

Posted by: Svetli.4276

Svetli.4276

funny i did not spend 1 gold to max weaponsmith or to craft acendet
i had a lot of saved mats
if you play alot you will have stuff if you stay offline all the time you will have kitten

I DON’T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU MUST NOT PLAY AND GET STUFF ??????? play and get gold >_> it is super easy now do cof ac hotw se cm ta coe and there you go ! mats and gold up the kitten

“What you wish for may not be what she wishes for.” – Skull Knight

Ascended Armor

in Crafting

daros.3407

funny i did not spend 1 gold to max weaponsmith or to craft acendet
i had a lot of saved mats
if you play alot you will have stuff if you stay offline all the time you will have kitten

I DON’T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU MUST NOT PLAY AND GET STUFF ??? play and get gold >_> it is super easy now do cof ac hotw se cm ta coe and there you go ! mats and gold up the kitten

Do it 100 times for one weapon and its farming and that is problem.

(edited by daros.3407)

Ascended Armor

in Crafting

Posted by: Lian Olsam.9541

Lian Olsam.9541

i think farmer lover, and ppl that have a lot of time, have to go for legendary, for the others should be more easy have stuff, cause the manifesto said no grind no farm, so i dont have 1k gold i have some mat in the bank, but i cant have everything… now i’m farming dungeon cause i need new mat, i farm temple cause i need dragonite, and who r telling us that didint spent a silver it’s just cause had farm mat, but it’s ever farming… btw i dont care now about weapon, anet made his choice, i wanna talk about future, and i’d like to talk in this post also with DEV cause i’d like to know if we gonna expect another grinding time or if we can just play like i said in the first post ALL THAT WE WANT

Ascended Armor

in Crafting

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Well said OP. To anyone who thinks this somehow fits into the manifesto, you are crazy. If the manifesto still existed, there would be other ways to get these weapons besides just grinding.

Personally, I think they should be sellable on the TP.

Ascended Armor

in Crafting

Posted by: Stratigo.1976

Stratigo.1976

thanks

Okay, here’s the deal, this is and always will be an incredibly stupid argument. The exact same reasons people grind end game gear in an MMO like WoW are not suddenly different because the MMO is GW2. It DOES grant a competitive edge, and it IS a tedious grind. And we are grinding because having the best gear is important to an MMO, AND it is how developers balance their end game content. Not to mention minor differences make all the world in WvW, and the gap between full exotic equipment and full ascended equipment continues to grow with the inclusion of more and more ascended equipmentl

Ascended Armor

in Crafting

Posted by: Dasroth.9236

Dasroth.9236

I’d just like to say in playing this game it’s about your personal opinion about are you having fun or are you not. If you have fun playing the game, what does it matter if you get the best gear or shiny think out there. Of course if you want the best gear or shiny thing out there your going to have to put in effort and time to obtain it which in this case is either playing the game casually to obtain it at a slower rate or grinding to obtain it faster. Set yourself a goal and work towards it. Don’t think that because you play the game or have been playing for a long time means your entitled to the top rewards with out putting in the effort to obtain them. That’s like working a job for a year and wondering why you haven’t been made president of the company yet. Remember in this case it’s just a game if your not having fun with it take a break, you can always come back to it later.