Ascended Crafting (T6 Materials) Complaint

in Crafting

Posted by: Rentapest.6503

Rentapest.6503

I think it’s rediculous the sheer ammount of materials required to craft a single item and/or upgrade!

I agree that this gear should not be handed out, and don’t mind so much the crafting of the actual gear itself, but the infusions are a complete and utter waste of time!

I don’t think it’s worth wasting 5 laurels on an item that adds a useless +4 to a single stat when I can have +5stat +5ar. But to make these, you require 100 overly-expensive T6 item plus the rest!

So, I looked up online where to go and farm the materials, turns out there is nowhere you can go to kill things for T6 mats. Apart from humanoids that drop bags, so it’s like tripple RnG nonsense! You might get a bag and then you might get a T6 item in that bag and then you just might get the one you’re after! sigh

After that, I decided to look into farming T5 to convert so tested the waters a little. I upped my magic find to 152% and set off for 30mins. I got 15claws! 15!!!! I mean come on! It’s 50 claws, plus 50 overly-expensive dust plus stones and coins to make ONE Vicious Claw!

Considering that I need 400 Vicious claws to make the 4 infusions I want, I’ve decided to not waste my entire life farming and to buy them.

Sollution: Reduce the mats for infusions, make it 10 of each not 100. Be fair to players who don’t wish to spend their entire life farming things.

in Crafting

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

I have thousands of T6 mats stockpiled, and I didn’t farm any of them.

Edit – well, maybe less than 5% farmed

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

in Crafting

Posted by: Andreasdahl.1296

Andreasdahl.1296

This is how things work – you always have to pay a rediculous amount to have that little, tiny edge. Ascended items are barely better than exotics, and exotics are almost free considering they are end-game viable. I think it is only fair – and it adds some sort of extra value to the ascended items

in Crafting

Posted by: Kupper.8074

Kupper.8074

If you don’t think it is worth doing, then don’t do it.

JQ – The ‘veggie’ Knight
Berserker = Skilled http://i.imgur.com/g1rkIub.jpg
Never forget – http://i.imgur.com/Oxra9sj.jpg