Ascended MF backs - What are they now?

in Crafting

Posted by: DiazKincade.2891

DiazKincade.2891

I was looking through the back pieces you could make with the mystic forge and found two I had almost forgot about. The “There with Yakkington: A Traveler’s Tale” and " Quiver of a Thousand Arrows" both had magic find as a stat, and the wiki still says they have it. Given the recent changes to magic find I doubt they do but it made me wonder, what stats do they have now after this patch? I know if you had either before the patch you were given the option to pick your new stat but that wont help me here as if I was to craft them now they would have a set stat combination. I’ve been trying to figure out what they were changed to or if they were just outright removed like they did with the mf jewelry (no longer for sale from the laurel vendor). I found chat links for them on gw2db but they showed up as blank stats. Has anyone tried to make them since the patch? Given they were both PTV+MF I doubt they would have just changed them to PTV because we already had some of those (Koss on Koss and Bowyer’s Delight).

lvl80{Insert Class Here} Current main: Meana Mischeif-Mesmer

in Crafting

Posted by: Xabu.3754

Xabu.3754

I made one yesterday.

You can choose what stats you want on it. Is it intended? I have no idea, but if it is it’s a great idea to compensate for the many missing stat combinations for ascended backpieces.

Not all stat combinations are available, but all the ones available for ascended trinkets are. So if you’re looking for for a stat combo backpiece not available, I suggest you take advantage of this. I only chose PvT due to having a ton of excess claws and not wanting to shell out for powerful blood (44g vs 76g as of this writing for a full 250)

Attachments:

Sent with love from the lush Maguuma jungle.

in Crafting

Posted by: DiazKincade.2891

DiazKincade.2891

I made one yesterday.

You can choose what stats you want on it. Is it intended? I have no idea, but if it is it’s a great idea to compensate for the many missing stat combinations for ascended backpieces.

Not all stat combinations are available, but all the ones available for ascended trinkets are. So if you’re looking for for a stat combo backpiece not available, I suggest you take advantage of this. I only chose PvT due to having a ton of excess claws and not wanting to shell out for powerful blood (44g vs 76g as of this writing for a full 250)

Thanks for the reply. I think I’ll go scrounge up the mats and make one now.

lvl80{Insert Class Here} Current main: Meana Mischeif-Mesmer