Ascended Magic Find Backpiece

in Crafting

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

Does anyone know if it’s still possible to make the magic fiend ascended backpiece (There with Yakkington: A Traveler’s Tale)? If so, does it still let you choose the stats after making it, like other magic find items?

I ask because, if so, this could be a much more cost effective way to get a berserker’s backpiece (vicious fangs are much, much cheaper than powerful blood).

in Crafting

Posted by: g e o.2589

g e o.2589

just buy 1 fang, as I know all other mats are same for all backpieces, if the recipe shows up in the mystic forge then yes it is craftable, so the stats can be changed aswell

in Crafting

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

i made that one 3 days ago and you can indeed choose your stats. But if i remember correctly, you could just chose stats that arent available on other backpieces already.
So you could choose dire and apothecary for example and also a combination of those 2 sets.
I dont think berserkers was an option. I went for celestial stats, +22 to all stats. 3% crit damage.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in Crafting

Posted by: Xabu.3754

Xabu.3754

You can choose any stat combination already available for any Ascended trinket.

Sent with love from the lush Maguuma jungle.

in Crafting

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

… and how many hours is a guy supposed to grind the fractals solo to get a vial?

Seriously…

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in Crafting

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

… and how many hours is a guy supposed to grind the fractals solo to get a vial?

Seriously…

I actually have one already (luck drop on probably my second Fractals ever).

However, there seems to be conflicting info on whether I can make a Berserker backpiece from the magic find one. I mean, even if there’s no Berserker option, but there’s still an Assassin option, I would go for it.

in Crafting

Posted by: Sarlias.8674

Sarlias.8674

There is a Berserker option. I had this book crafted before the update and was able to change it to Berserker after the update.

Attachments:

Isa Bunny ~ Mesmer ~ Tarnished Coast