Ascended Weapons and Trading Post.

in Crafting

Posted by: Joxer.4807

Joxer.4807

Hi I’m a 100% WvW player and I hate PvE and things connected like crafting. I’m worried about the new incoming ascended weapons. My concern is if I will be able to buy one at the trading post or I would be forced to start crafting and farming. In case It will be possible just to buy one will be the price affordable or crazy? Thanks in advance.

Aurin Striate – Engineer – Ring of Fire

in Crafting

Posted by: Romo.3709

Romo.3709

From what we heard so far, ascended weapons will most likely be accound bound making you work for your gear rather than drop some gold on it. The crafting procedure will also use T7 materials that have to be obtained in many various ways and will also be account bound. Playing PvE from time to time won’t kill ya

in Crafting

Posted by: RLHawk.3290

RLHawk.3290

They have been working hard lately to make things more and more accessible to WvW players, so I wouldn’t be too surprised if they make some way for you. Perhaps not initially though? IDK.

IGN: Elvendir (Elementalist)
Sea of Sorrows

in Crafting

Posted by: Joxer.4807

Joxer.4807

Considering that legendary weapons will be ascended items only with a fancy skin and that they are available on the trading post than logic would tell that even normal ascended weapons should be there.

Aurin Striate – Engineer – Ring of Fire

in Crafting

Romo.3709

Considering that legendary weapons will be ascended items only with a fancy skin and that they are available on the trading post than logic would tell that even normal ascended weapons should be there.

Although that same logic also points to the ascended trinkets that are nowhere to be found on TP. It’ll be something you’ll have to work for, although they did said once there will be a very low chance of them dropping as well.

in Crafting

Posted by: EnemyCrusher.7324

EnemyCrusher.7324

If we were going by logic, legendary weapons would have never made it to the trading post in the first place. There’s nothing legendary about buying something.

Light of Honor [Lite] – Founder / Warmaster
Sorrow’s Furnace Commander
“You’re the mount, karka’s ride you instead, and thus they die happy!”-Colin Johanson

in Crafting

Romo.3709

If we were going by logic, legendary weapons would have never made it to the trading post in the first place. There’s nothing legendary about buying something.

Couldn’t agree more.

in Crafting

Posted by: Dempsey.8760

Dempsey.8760

It has been said that they will not be tradeable, you can get the mats from WvW, jumping puzzles, mini dungeons, and dailies IIRC.
Either way, how could one stand to do something as boring as WvW all the time.

in Crafting

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

They have been working hard lately to make things more and more accessible to WvW players, so I wouldn’t be too surprised if they make some way for you. Perhaps not initially though? IDK.

No, you really don’t know. WvW players still can’t get their hands on the crafting mats or Ascended gear that PvE players can get, and this is after one year into the game.

We’re being penalized for not doing jumping puzzles.

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.