Azurite and Sentinel's Equipment?

in Crafting

Posted by: Lokheit.7943

Lokheit.7943

So suddenly while lurking around gw2db.com I found this upgrade components I didn’t know about that would give V/P/T to jewels and armor/weapons respectively.

Are this just in the code and that’s why they’re on that page or I’m missing something and those materials are already in the game? O.o

PS: Another thing I found is that you can build named exotic components from dungeons using tokens from each dungeon (component A, component B, 200 tokens of dungeon) is that possible right now? I didn’t know about it.

in Crafting

Posted by: Mazer.8923

Mazer.8923

Im not sure if this is what youvmean but there are named accessories and rings (maybe amulets too) recipes that can drop in dungeons that use dungeon tokens as a component. You can find them on the tp for several gold so its a decent income if you have the recipe. For example, there is a ring recipe that drops in TA that has p/v/t stats that is uncraftable outside of that recipe.

in Crafting

Lokheit.7943

Yeah I know that they can drop in dungeons, I’ve had some doing them, but the gw2db states that with a jeweler you can craft them with 200 tokens and I didn’t know you could craft them, I though they were just random drops.

That was just the PS as that was another interesting thing I found on the website. The azurite and sentinel’s (I can’t find which material crafts it) components got me intrigued though. I wonder if they’re currently on “testing” and only introducted in the code provisionally before making them available, or just completly scrapped from the game (they seem to only have mithril and orichalcum recipes).

in Crafting

Posted by: Vick.6805

Vick.6805

My understanding is that the V/P/T Sentinel gear was added as part of today’s patch. I believe the azurite (if that’s what it’s called – haven’t been in game yet) is a new material specific to that insignia type.

There are exotic recipes that are random drops from running the various dungeons. Those recipes, when crafted, create named exotic trinkets using the material pattern you mentioned.

in Crafting

Posted by: Mindx.9610

Mindx.9610

The recipes drop in every dng or only in MF?

[Apex] – Zero Entity 80 Necromancer
Blackgate Apexprime.enjin.com

in Crafting

Lokheit.7943

Yep, it turned out to be part of the new patch, I found them in gw2db before the proper patch so I didn’t had a way to know, but I guesses it was probably that, I just wanted to make sure that was around before.

in Crafting

Posted by: Jam.4521

Jam.4521

The azurite add ons are a chance to drop when you mine the ore in the dungeon during the tunnelling bit, and often the loot dropped there has sentinel runes which you can salvage off, I also got an exotic sentinels drop from the final chest.

As far as I can tell though they are going to be limited time only though if you want the stats.

BOOM