Best Way to Spend Money?

Best Way to Spend Money?

in Crafting

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

I have 125g atm to put into crafting my Legendary. I have a bunch of materials as well as most of my lodestones, and my gifts of mastery, metal, and clovers. Should I buy T6? Lodes? Save for Precursor? Runestones??

Best Way to Spend Money?

in Crafting

Posted by: JayyxDawg.5081

JayyxDawg.5081

I bought the Icy Runestones as soon as I had the 100g to pay for them. To me, 100g is a lot to spend all at once, and I felt better about getting it out of the way first.

If you’ve completed your Mystic Clovers, you could start buying tier six materials, unless you want to farm them, in which case, good luck!
As for Lodestones, depending on which you need, you could farm them, ‘cause it’s rather painful to watch so much gold disappear on them.

I suggest not saving up for the precursor until you’ve completed everything else, just because it’ll take so much longer to get everything done if you’re putting every coin away, and, if you’re like me, you just want this bad boy done already!

I wish you luck on your legendary!

Human pin-cushion
Tarnished Coast [NA]

Best Way to Spend Money?

in Crafting

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

Thanks! I think I’m going to go for the Lodestones and use the rest for Runestones, just to finish another Gift.

Best Way to Spend Money?

in Crafting

Posted by: Shanks.2907

Shanks.2907

I wouldn’t. You can buy the icy runestones for 100g at any point. And with inflation, 100g is always worth more now than later.

Instead, buy things that are cheap at the moment on the market. Instead of buying tier 6 mats for 30s a piece, try and catch them when in high supply at 18s a piece.

Best Way to Spend Money?

in Crafting

Posted by: Svetli.4276

Svetli.4276

125g is not a lot !
try investments :P if you have hunch that material may go up in time buy it. then when price go up sell it
invest it in leveling crafting
buy mats
buy gems
there is a lot of ways to spend them

“What you wish for may not be what she wishes for.” – Skull Knight

Best Way to Spend Money?

in Crafting

Posted by: Covis.6037

Covis.6037

dont buy icy runestones, because their price wont be changed. Unlike t6 and others price goes up and down ( lately been going up. )

Best Way to Spend Money?

in Crafting

Posted by: Buttercup.5871

Buttercup.5871

Look. I sold my precursor to get a legendary.
That’s right.

The thing is, you need gold to get more of it. The more you have, the higher your profit per day. Within a month I think I’ve converted 330g to 2k gold. Your call of course, but be aware that most legendaries cost about 2k gold in total to make.

Runestones is the worst possible idea ever. That requirement won’t change. Other prices will. Buy low when you can. If you’ve invested it all in runestones and the lodestone you need for your legendary tanks to 10 silver each next week, how are you quickly going go buy them all? With runestones?

Best Way to Spend Money?

in Crafting

Posted by: Saint.5647

Saint.5647

I have 125g atm to put into crafting my Legendary. I have a bunch of materials as well as most of my lodestones, and my gifts of mastery, metal, and clovers. Should I buy T6? Lodes? Save for Precursor? Runestones??

No offense mate, but 125G is not going to get you far. It’s sort of like saying you made you’ve got $10,000 and are ready to start putting in payments for a Ferrari.

If I were you, I would keep playing, and keep farming. You get a lot of the T6 just doing dungeons/fractals/WvW with high enough MF. When should you get serious about the Legendary?

1) Precursor drops
2) You have enough gold that buying EVERYTHING for the gifts just seems an inconvenient setback

Good luck.

One True God
Fashion Forward!
Guild Wars Dinosaur

Best Way to Spend Money?

in Crafting

Posted by: harrison fang.1874

harrison fang.1874

i would just save up for your precursor its something i should have done when i had 300 gold and spend it on the precursor but instead i bought all my mats and finished every gift and now i cry every time i look at the precursor prices on the tp

necromancer (STUN)- Tarnished Coast
Guild Leader of Aegis Shield [AS]-Tarnished Coast
Mjor of [CrSy] Cryptisyndicate

Best Way to Spend Money?

in Crafting

harrison fang.1874

and then go for clovers because it gives you alot of matts that you may need for other gifts and you can sell mats you dont need for more gold

Best Way to Spend Money?

in Crafting

harrison fang.1874

and dont bye any mats now because they are inflated because of the upcoming patch coming later today

Best Way to Spend Money?

in Crafting

harrison fang.1874

one more thing when you do start going for clovers use the 10 clover recipe as it tends to give you better mats when you miss getting clovers ive had alot of luck with them

Best Way to Spend Money?

in Crafting

Posted by: Cakemeister.5792

Cakemeister.5792

Don’t buy Icy Runestones!

They are the last thing you should buy.