Blade Shards... Seriously!?

in Crafting

Posted by: MrTigger.5840

MrTigger.5840

Q:

I understand you can get them from the mystic forge, aether blades and not so secret parkour challenge. The problem is I need 250 currently… At the mystic forge you need watchwork sprockets which don’t give you many shards but cost quite a bit, aether blades only drop it rarely and the jumping puzzle is just irritating to do. Is there an easy way of doing this? I really don’t have time for this when I’m trying to get 100% world completion…

in Crafting

Posted by: danielrjones.8759

danielrjones.8759

if you have the sprocket node in your home world, you have a chance to get some from it.

in Crafting

Posted by: Strike.1340

Strike.1340

Sorry to hear that you are lacking Bladeshards … I have stacks of em and Im still waiting for a way to spend em. That being said its the cost of missing the various living story chapters. I have similar but not exactly the same pain with regards to other Living story chapters so I honestly feel bad for ya. At least you are not completely blocked from acquiring the blade shards … there is absolutely no way for me to get the item I want.

in Crafting

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

they make it really easy to get 1 or 2 from aetherblades / watchwork node. which makes me think they want people using the MF to get those 250, as 250 via 1 or 2 at a time would take FOREVER.
btw, which spinal blades are you trying to make? it requires 250 for Advanced and 250 + 250 for Tempered + Gift of Blades

in Crafting

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

You also need another 500 for the Gift of Blades. Getting them now is pretty difficult but I guess they were meant to be gathered during the event like most LS related items.

in Crafting

Posted by: Romo.3709

Romo.3709

I think making them trad-able would solve a lot of problems for a lot of people.

in Crafting

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

I think making them trad-able would solve a lot of problems for a lot of people.

People asked for more account bound rewards, so people cant buy those rewards on the tp. This is what you get.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in Crafting

Posted by: laokoko.7403

laokoko.7403

It is basically 30 gold worth of sprocket right?

Easiest way is try to find ways to make 30 gold.