Can I get some help for Juggernaut?

in Crafting

Posted by: Obvious Shizzel.8974

Obvious Shizzel.8974

Now wait wait wait, before you say “screw you, work for it,” I’m not asking for items, I’m asking for actual help.

I’d like to start off by saying, I’ve already made some grand progress, I have 54 clovers, Gift of Battle, Gift of Metal, Gift of Exploration and maybe about 3/5ths of all my t6 mats needed.

I’ve read a bunch of guides before, but most are outdated.
So I’m asking for some more “updated” info, as the prices of the mats I need just went up do to the recent news and the champ boxes just came out.

in Crafting

Posted by: Aphix.9846

Aphix.9846

Probably not gonna be a big help but whatever, I crafted my juggernaut a week ago and this is what I did to get it as ‘cheap’ as possible
I made like ~35 attempts at clovers (10x recipe) and I got about 100g worth of t6 mats (clovers were basically free + made ~35 gold bonus on top of that), I got all my obsidian shards by buying lost orrian jewelry boxes in orr, spent about 2.5mil karma (I still got 3.5m left so I could have kept going, and use boosters !!!) and made about 75g from the lodestones they gave me as well.
I ordered absolutely everything, doubloons, t6 mats, precursor etc everything, it all adds up and you save a tonne.
And to get molten lodestones I ordered 300 cores and used to 2x core recipe to make lodestones, saved another 30g.
I did this all in one day, was fun I had saved up over 1k gold and just went for it.

I also have over 16k badges which I could basically sell by buying siege then TP’ing it and 110 laurels which can be turned in for T6 mats I believe ? But I didn’t need to use them. Resources everywhere ;D

Maybe this was helpful maybe not