Can foxfire be a crafting material for bank?

in Crafting

Posted by: reapex.8546

reapex.8546

Q:

Foxfire is a crafting material but we can’t deposit it into our collectibles pane. Its not a trophy item, so why can’t we deposit it? Can Foxfire be changed to a crafting material item?

in Crafting

Posted by: Devilsmack.5736

Devilsmack.5736

Also, will it be permanent? Cuz I just moved and have no Internet access, so I wanna know if I will be able to catch up to gathering them by next week when I get my Internet service back.

Alanna Grisel (M) / Devilsmack (N)
Kildemort (W) / Killer Claws (G)
Deadly God (En) – Fort Aspenwood

in Crafting

Posted by: Taygus.4571

Taygus.4571

Also, will it be permanent? Cuz I just moved and have no Internet access, so I wanna know if I will be able to catch up to gathering them by next week when I get my Internet service back.

yes, all LS2 will be permanent.

It’s a perm. drop, like blade shards, only, can trade it this time! Great for those who no long have a use for it.

in Crafting

reapex.8546

yes, all LS2 will be permanent.

It’s a perm. drop, like blade shards, only, can trade it this time! Great for those who no long have a use for it.

Yup, definitely works if you only want to make one backpack and sell the other materials

in Crafting

Devilsmack.5736

Blade Shards are still dropping? Really?

in Crafting

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

Maybe when they release the infinite logging axe that gives you a higher chance of getting them.

I’m joking… maybe.

in Crafting

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

Blade Shards are still dropping? Really?

Aetherpath in Twilight Arbor Dungeon, Aetherblades in the Jumping Puzzle in Gendarran Fields, Aetherblades in Edge of the Mist, Home Instance Watchwork Sprocket Node, and Watchwork Sprocket Promotion in the Mystic Forge are all current ways to get Blade Shards.

They are all very, very slow.

Server: Devona’s Rest

in Crafting

Devilsmack.5736

Thanks a lot for the responses.

in Crafting

Posted by: Protoavis.9107

Protoavis.9107

I imagine they will eventually, I think right now (and whenever new mats are released) it’s better (for the economy) for them to not be bankable since it “encourages” more people to put them on the TP which causes their price to settle far more quickly. If they were bankable people would just deposit to bank with all the other mats and not really think about it.

Let us buy vendor mats (eg spools of thread) in 250 stacks, end the excessive clicking.

in Crafting

reapex.8546

I imagine they will eventually, I think right now (and whenever new mats are released) it’s better (for the economy) for them to not be bankable since it “encourages” more people to put them on the TP which causes their price to settle far more quickly. If they were bankable people would just deposit to bank with all the other mats and not really think about it.

If Anet, was really thinking along those lines I would be very impressed by the out of the box thinking.

in Crafting

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

That actually is a fair idea, although I think it might have just been an oversight on one of the teams. It felt, to me, like a kitten idea to get more people to mine Cypress instead of ignoring it because we get enough wood from salvaging.

in Crafting

Posted by: Aerinndis.2730

Aerinndis.2730

I have been wondering if those Foxfire clusters will need to be used for the Cultivated Seed in the next step for the back piece. Wiki says, “The first seed cultivated and produced by your own hand. To cultivate this specimen to be even better than the last, perhaps another type of magically infused clay pot is necessary.” If so we really should have space in the crafting bank for those. I am saving the ones I have found so far after crafting the back piece just in case.

in Crafting

reapex.8546

I have been wondering if those Foxfire clusters will need to be used for the Cultivated Seed in the next step for the back piece. Wiki says, “The first seed cultivated and produced by your own hand. To cultivate this specimen to be even better than the last, perhaps another type of magically infused clay pot is necessary.” If so we really should have space in the crafting bank for those. I am saving the ones I have found so far after crafting the back piece just in case.

You were right, its being used for the exotic and ascended ><

in Crafting

Posted by: Boneheart.3561

Boneheart.3561

It has so few uses, why bother.