Can we change the Stats of a Legendary?

in Crafting

Posted by: Hax.5817

Hax.5817

As the title says – are we able to use t-stones to change the stats of a legendary? Was able to acquire Twilight and it got Power/Vita/Thoughness. What will happen, if I t-stone it? Will it become an exotic (orange name) like all the other items?

in Crafting

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

Why would you want to change the stats? They are perfect. Theres a reason why power vit toughness is the hardest stat combination to get.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in Crafting

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

On the same lines as this, can we change the sigil in the weapon and still have it be classified as a legendary item?

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

in Crafting

Hax.5817

On the same lines as this, can we change the sigil in the weapon and still have it be classified as a legendary item?

that’s not the same problem. you can put a sigil in a white item and it will stay white after you put it in. but if you t-stone the stats of an exotic on a white one, it will “become” an exotic itself (got an orange name)

and not everyone likes “tanky” stat combinations

in Crafting

Hax.5817

ok, i’ve transmuted berserker stats on my twilight and it became an exotic. hopefully this will be fixed …

in Crafting

Posted by: spacemayu.4817

spacemayu.4817

It’s not really a bug, so a modification of this would be a “change” and not a “fix”.

If you transmute a green item’s skin to a white item, the white item doesn’t become green. Although legendaries could be cool if there was an option to change their stats whenever you wanted!

in Crafting

Posted by: Krakatoah.7261

Krakatoah.7261

The colour of a transmuted item’s text depends on what item you transmuted the stats from so the fact that your legendary lost it’s purple text is working as intended.

Not like the purple text matters compared to the actual model of the legendary which is what most people go for in the first place.

in Crafting

Posted by: Prophet.6954

Prophet.6954

You really did? With all the threads saying don’t transmute it? Crazy…