Celestial exotic armor

Celestial exotic armor

in Crafting

Posted by: garythesnail.8475

garythesnail.8475

Q:

Hey guys,
With all the new changes and patches, I’m kind of lost.
Can you acquire celestial exotic armor through the TP? Or only crafting?
Thanks!

Celestial exotic armor

in Crafting

Posted by: mtpelion.4562

mtpelion.4562

A:

Hey guys,
With all the new changes and patches, I’m kind of lost.
Can you acquire celestial exotic armor through the TP? Or only crafting?
Thanks!

Only Crafting

Also, you have to buy all of the recipes from the Trading post as you cannot use the discover page.

Server: Devona’s Rest

Celestial exotic armor

in Crafting

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

Just to add, you have to buy both the Celestial Exotic Inscription / Insignia Recipe (just like other ones you buy from the crafting trainer) AND the Recipe to craft each item (this was TOTALLY new to the crafting system when introduced and is unique to Celestial stat items). The requirement for a time gate on the rare materials was also a first (and still complained about to this day).

These recipes could only be obtained during the Bazaar of the Four Winds event (about a year ago) and have thus become rather rare and pricey (especially the Light Armor ones…..since Eles usually benefit the most from Celestial stats). I’ve been hoping they bring the Bazaar back rather than spend a small fortune to outfit my Ele (not quite 80 yet).

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

(edited by Brother Grimm.5176)

Celestial exotic armor

in Crafting

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

(this was TOTALLY new to the crafting system when introduced and is unique to Celestial stat items).
These recipes could only be obtained during the Bazaar of the Four Winds event….

Its not unique to celestial anymore because zealot/keeper gear also requires recipes for each piece.
The Celestial recipes also dropped during the LA Events.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Celestial exotic armor

in Crafting

Brother Grimm.5176

While the requirement is no longer unique, it was when they were introduced (that’s what I mean’t to imply by my comment).

I sat out the game during the LA events, so I was unaware that the Recipes dropped then (I might have participated if I knew that).

Celestial exotic armor

in Crafting

Posted by: Rynn.1324

Rynn.1324

Given the time gating mechanic, and how expensive these are to make, I would think it better to just go ahead and build the ascended version instead, since they use many of the same components.

[Tarnished Coast] Lizzibeth Huffles, Asuran Genius (Engineer) at Play

Celestial exotic armor

in Crafting

Brother Grimm.5176

If you already have the Fused Crystals, then there is no time gate and the Exotics are NOT expensive sans the Recipes.

Note that it is highly likely the Recipes will become available again next week.

The cost for Damask Bolts (for light armor) IS an expense that cannot be avoided for the Ascended version, however and the stat difference is 10 points per stat for the full set. NOT worth it (IMO).

(edited by Brother Grimm.5176)