Cleric Ascended Items?

Cleric Ascended Items?

in Crafting

Posted by: Dispari.3980

Dispari.3980

So on one of my characters, I have +445 healing in my accessories alone. These are only green accessories, as I’ve been lazy about upgrading them. It could be a lot higher than that. This is the character I was looking at taking to ascended level, but after looking at the options available here:

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/List_of_ascended_equipment

I realized that healing power just isn’t an option. The best you can get for ring is Seal of the Khan Ur which only gives 32 healing, and forces me to take precision and condition damage (neither of which are in my build), or the one that gives +39 to all stats. For back items there aren’t ANY options with healing.

So why aren’t there any cleric equivalent back items? I’m sure a lot of people are using that option. It just makes me not want to work on this character if upgrading to ascended requires me to lose several hundred healing and invest in stats I don’t really use.

Cleric Ascended Items?

in Crafting

Posted by: Vennyhedgie.5369

Vennyhedgie.5369

To be fair, I’d say investing in Healing power is pretty much useless past a certain point. It doesn’t scale fast, you’ll barely notice the difference

Cleric Ascended Items?

in Crafting

Posted by: Dispari.3980

Dispari.3980

To be fair, I’d say investing in Healing power is pretty much useless past a certain point. It doesn’t scale fast, you’ll barely notice the difference

Even if true, that point is probably somewhere past a measly 160-200, which would be the max you could get out of ascended items like these. And still causes the problem of forcing me to take other stats I don’t use. The only other option is dropping healing entirely, which drops a good 500 points off the heal I spam.