Cooking

Cooking

in Crafting

Posted by: Oh My God.8423

Oh My God.8423

I don’t find the info on cooking on wiki is very helpful. I am stuck at level 193 and I do not know how to level any further.

Need help.

Cooking

in Crafting

Posted by: Cormac.3871

Cormac.3871

Short answer: make Trail Mix until you reach 200.

Slightly longer answer: Discoveries always gain you experience, the closer to your level the better. You can also get experience crafting items within 50 of your crafting even if you’ve already discovered it. At 193 you’ll need to find the vendor for the trail mix recipe (if you haven’t already) and keep crafting that, or else do one of the other 150 or 175 recipes, which won’t be cost effective.

Terse answer: google a crafting site

Cooking

in Crafting

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

Search “GW2 cooking recipes” on Google and find a website that lists all the possible cooking recipes. Sort them by crafting requirement, go to the section just below your current level and start discovering recipes you don’t yet know. Go back to lower tiers if you need to, but keep in mind that those discoveries will earn less crafting XP.

Note that there are several KARMA NPCs down by the docks in Lab Cliffs (Bazaar of 4 Winds) that conveniently allow you to purchase normally hard to find or access cooking ingredients. I suggest buying at least ONE of each bulk item and potentially a couple of the herbs and fruits. Don’t go crazy as KARMA is not a plentiful or as obtainable as it once was.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

(edited by Brother Grimm.5176)