Crafting Drop Down Boxes

Crafting Drop Down Boxes

in Crafting

Posted by: Zariel.2904

Zariel.2904

This has been bugging me for so long that i decided to “Hopefully” bring it to attention.

Its really lame that when you close tabs on the crafting box, etc Boots, or Insignias. and then close the crafting box and come back a second later and everything is open again.

Its really tiresome to go through all the options closing everything, finding out your missing, say gossamer threads, go buy them and have to repeat closing everything again to craft.

Would be nice if it remembered your options and left them closed, since after all they were closed for a reason.

Crafting Drop Down Boxes

in Crafting

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

I could not agree more. +9000
there is never any time I want all those dropdowns open. 100% of the time, when I open a crafting window, I want all of those to be closed. In fact, when I’m going to do some crafting, I close all of them, then open one, use it, close it, open another one, use it, close it, etc. Just sometimes I’m too lazy to close them all so I have to deal with it.

useful hint: the guy that sells gossamer thread is usually within talking distance of the area where the craft is. and you can walk around while keeping the craft window open! basically, just move the window to the edge of your screen, walk over to the guy, talk to him, buy the thread, and it’s possible to keep the craft window still open. However, you can not craft while walking around (if you’re refining a stack of mithril then start walking, it will cancel the refining)

Crafting Drop Down Boxes

in Crafting

Posted by: Brother Grimm.5176

Brother Grimm.5176

Absolutely agree. This has been a broken issue in the crafting interface since day one.

We go out in the world and take our chances
Fate is just the weight of circumstances
That’s the way that lady luck dances

Crafting Drop Down Boxes

in Crafting

Posted by: Doogyrev.8619

Doogyrev.8619

Yes. This absolutely creams my corn . Worth fixing since its used so often by most. Annoying as hell!

Crafting Drop Down Boxes

in Crafting

Posted by: Ergi.5201

Ergi.5201

Soon at a Trading Post near you: Exclusive Tab Lock only 800 gems per craft

Ring of Fire – EU
Some must fight, so that all may be free.

Crafting Drop Down Boxes

in Crafting

Posted by: Mystic.5934

Mystic.5934

and yet, I’d pay it.
I’ve offered gems for QoL upgrades before: here. and not paying gems – buying gems with $$. To me, spending gems just isn’t a big deal, and I feel like Anet wouldn’t care either – but they would like money.