Crafting Eternity

Crafting Eternity

in Crafting

Posted by: pchow.1956

pchow.1956

Q:

So I’m on my way to eternity now, but I have a few concerns. One is I have my twilight equipped and still no legendary achievement on the character select screen nor achievement under explorer tab. I am afraid once I craft eternity it will only count 1 towards the achievement. My other concern is has anet fixed the transmuting legendaries being able to put into the forge still as a recipe. For example having transmuted twilight then using it in the forge with sunrise to create eternity. Will this still work?

Crafting Eternity

in Crafting

Posted by: Strill.2591

Strill.2591

No they haven’t fixed the transmuting legendaries bug, and no the achievements are broken with me and Sunrise as well.

Crafting Eternity

in Crafting

Posted by: Havochimself.2915

Havochimself.2915

Hey I’m pretty out of the loop so this maybe be somewhat noobish, but what is used to craft Eternity aside from Twilight and Sunrise? Is the recipe on the Wiki correct?

Crafting Eternity

in Crafting

Posted by: Strill.2591

Strill.2591

We have no idea what the other materials are. All we know is that it requires sunrise and twilight. The recipes on the wiki are completely unsubstantiated speculation that I’ve been trying to stamp out.

(edited by Strill.2591)

Crafting Eternity

in Crafting

Posted by: pchow.1956

pchow.1956

uh any answers from a dev?

Crafting Eternity

in Crafting

Posted by: Havochimself.2915

Havochimself.2915

They won’t answer dude, they want it to remain a secret for as long as possible. I really want to be the first to craft it, but I have so little time to play these days.

Crafting Eternity

in Crafting

Posted by: elderan.2638

elderan.2638

It’s already been crafted: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/crafting/World-First-Legendary-Eternity-Updated-with-recipe-and-video/first

As he says:

recipe is
Twilight
Sunrise
5x Piles of Crystalline Dust
10 Philosopher stones

Crafting Eternity

in Crafting

Posted by: iEuthanasia.2306

iEuthanasia.2306

You might want to look at the author of that post along with the time/date as well as the author of this post along with the time/date.

;)