Crafting: Getting Cooking Past Level 150

in Crafting

Posted by: iLLest.3246

iLLest.3246

Q:

Well I’m a lvl 15 with 160 cooking, I got a bit of silver to burn, however to keep going with my cooking I only have recipes for Dyes I’ve gone through a few 0-400 guides but they all seem to be out of date at this part.

One thing I needed to get was some cherries and the only way to get em is from a Karma seller in a lvl 25-35 place or 35-45 I dot remember but how am I supposed to get there… I’m lvl 15 using cooking to level up hahaha. Couldn’t buy it on TP either :/

Anytips would be great… Just looking for a recipe that will get me to the future levels which won’t include me going through lvl 25-45 areas while I’m lvl 15 haha.

Ps: I haven’t tried any “discoverable” recipes yet so maybe I just needs do those :/

Don’t get confused between my personality & my attitude.
My personality is who i am, my attitude depends on who you are.

in Crafting

Posted by: AkiraFist.1834

AkiraFist.1834

A:

in Crafting

Posted by: Tweek.3190

Tweek.3190

Discovery is the way to go.

in Crafting

Posted by: iLLest.3246

iLLest.3246

Anyone able to tell me a recipe I should go for discovering?

Don’t get confused between my personality & my attitude.
My personality is who i am, my attitude depends on who you are.

in Crafting

Posted by: Halcyon.3981

Halcyon.3981

Uhhh, you discover all that you can?

Here is the full list http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Cooking

Enjoy your filled inventory.

in Crafting

Posted by: CHOAM.7852

CHOAM.7852

If you are 160, the biggest payoffs for discovery are the 150 recipes. Discovering within 25 below your current craft level is the best way to go, skip some if the ingredient cost is too high.

in Crafting

Posted by: BananaStand.3764

BananaStand.3764

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/crafting/Skye-Marin-s-Cooking-Guide-Oct-22

It is about a week old but most of the suggestions/prices are still fairly close. I just did 1-400 last week for ~1g using this guide. If you are patient enough for buy orders on a few of the more expensive items you will really save big. Another benefit of this vs pure discovery is that you end up with stacks of 25x of food items that you can actually store/use vs bags full of 1x of each item from discovery.

Enjoy and good luck.

There’s always money in the…