Crafting - Inventory too full

in Crafting

Posted by: Rik Stark.7289

Rik Stark.7289

Hi – I have recently started crafting in earnest but my inventory rapidly gets full with weapons that have been crafted. Is it OK to sell these to release some space or might these be needed for a later stage in the crafting process?

Cheers – Hillsider

(edited by Rik Stark.7289)

in Crafting

Posted by: Pennry.9215

Pennry.9215

The weapons themselves are the final product. They are not reused later, so feel free to do what you will with them.

in Crafting

Posted by: LadyRhonwyn.2501

LadyRhonwyn.2501

It depends on your crafting profession. While this is true for weapons, armours and jewels, this is not true for cooking!

You can check if an item can be reused in another recipe. If there’s a mention of a crafting profession and level, it will be used in another recipe.

in Crafting

Posted by: Rik Stark.7289

Rik Stark.7289

Thanks both. Will now get on and do the business (I hope).

in Crafting

Posted by: Neural.1824

Neural.1824

Note that with the new patch, blue and green name items will be salvageable for a chance to get items which help improve your account level magic find. So selling them may not be your only option.

Where are my gem sales? I want gem sales! Nerf EVERYTHING!

in Crafting

Posted by: Bartas.4908

Bartas.4908

Note that with the new patch, blue and green name items will be salvageable for a chance to get items which help improve your account level magic find. So selling them may not be your only option.

this.

Besides, if you are determined to level up your crafting proffesion quickly it is wise to salvage blue/green items to get some of the mats back for more crafting.

As mentioned above new patch may encourage to either salvage it yourself for some boost to magic find or it may happen that some items (blue/green) will reach reasonable price on TP. All depends on real rate of luck stuff salvaged from blue/green items.

Personally I doubt it will be high so blue/green items may be worth something. Still I invested some silver in 2k of blue lvl 80 helmets in hope to salvage something good after the patch

Proud member of [BOO]
Thief/Necro/Guardian/Mesmer/Elementalist of SFR EU