Crossing the Line

Crossing the Line

in Crafting

Posted by: Shafi.8952

Shafi.8952

“The Mystic Forge recipes for The Mad Moon, Arachnophobia, and The Crossing have been temporarily disabled.”

So I wasted 3 weeks grinding for nothing? This is the worst feeling I have felt in a long while.

Why didnt devs disable the recipe for crafting the gifts too? I wasted time and gold for mats that I cant use or sell.

When halloween arrives, these items will probably be as common as blacklion chests. Nice joke anet.

I hope the new recipe will still use the current gifts. I don’t mind grinding for something but I hate grinding for nothing.

Sorry about this QQ tread, but I am sad. ;(

Necromancer: Unfinished, Not Broken.

Crossing the Line

in Crafting

Posted by: SpecterMAT.7306

SpecterMAT.7306

I think I read somethin about this.
They will come back in Halloween in an updated form!
So don’t be sad!

Crossing the Line

in Crafting

Posted by: ThePedroKid.2580

ThePedroKid.2580

The OP addressed them coming back at Halloween and why that was not necessarily a good thing.

The bottomline is, by removing these things now they have hurt many people who were either a) farming at great length to make one or b) was one of the few suppliers to the market (like myself) who sometimes squeaked out a small profit from selling them.

Both of those scenarios will be broken with a Halloween re-introduction as mats could change, availability could change, etc. Right now, I’m inclined to believe they are being purged because Anet intends to make them a Black Lion Ripoff… err… Ticket item during the holiday promotion instead.

If you really want to lose some sleep over it, read my thread here:

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/bltc/Insider-trading-is-rampant/first#post2795326

These items have been a huge victim of insider trading as well on the TP and Anet does not seem to be doing anything about it.

Frankly, it’s disgusting.

Crossing the Line

in Crafting

Posted by: scinder.8315

scinder.8315

How terrible you can’t wait one more month when you’ve already had 10 months since they were released. Terrible indeed. sarcasm intended.

Crossing the Line

in Crafting

Posted by: cranked.3812

cranked.3812

How terrible you can’t wait one more month when you’ve already had 10 months since they were released. Terrible indeed. sarcasm intended.

You need to read properly. No one is complaining about having to wait a month. Not sure where you got that from.