Cultural Legendary

Cultural Legendary

in Crafting

Posted by: MunkeeBreath.9165

MunkeeBreath.9165

what do you think about special legendaries for each race? i know it will NEVER happen (it will take toooooo long to make) but its always fun imagining it. just think about it, for a staff for lets say the asura, it be a golem arm or something and a rifle for the charr could be something like the barrel of the rifle is piercing the skull of a flame legion charr so that its firing out of the mouth. i mean, how cool would these legendaries be?

Cultural Legendary

in Crafting

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

It would be cool to have cultural legendary armors. Maybe make it cultural t6? cultural t4 would be exotic, t5 ascended and t6 legendary.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Cultural Legendary

in Crafting

Posted by: xCrusadentx.2784

xCrusadentx.2784

Hmm… I’d go off the track I see this going in, and say the racial legendaries should be end game quest items. To provide some examples… With the humans, the blade Rytlock uses (I forget the name, begins with an S), the lore has it that it is the twin of another blade (same skin basically, ignore the HoM one that only some get). So that could be an option. For Norn, it could be the bow of the female hero who opposed the sons of svanir (can you tell I suck at names yet?). You get the idea really.

Royal Blood Oath:
We are sworn together by our blood…

Cultural Legendary

in Crafting

Posted by: KyoHanakaze.8145

KyoHanakaze.8145

Hmm… I’d go off the track I see this going in, and say the racial legendaries should be end game quest items. To provide some examples… With the humans, the blade Rytlock uses (I forget the name, begins with an S), the lore has it that it is the twin of another blade (same skin basically, ignore the HoM one that only some get). So that could be an option. For Norn, it could be the bow of the female hero who opposed the sons of svanir (can you tell I suck at names yet?). You get the idea really.

Sohothin.
Would that make the Sylvari one Caladbolg? :P

HoD/Valkyria Immortalis[VLK]
Iverna//Ranger
Adrienne Stormborn//Elementalist

Cultural Legendary

in Crafting

MunkeeBreath.9165

Cultural Legendary

in Crafting

Posted by: Oglaf.1074

Oglaf.1074

Part of me want this, because I know the Norn ones would be awesome. But then I am reminded in the gap in quality and unfairness in the existing Legendaries (Greatswords>The rest) and then I don’t really want it.

It would suck if one race got stuck with the “joke” Legendaries á la the discoball mace or bubblegum pistol while the rest got the Twilights.

I can do thirty Five-Dolyak Arm Curls.

Do you even lift, bro?

Cultural Legendary

in Crafting

MunkeeBreath.9165

it wouldnt be right because the heros/ mentors are supposed to have their own weapons that EVERYONE wants and if someone were to lets say get a hold of sohothin, then it would take all the specialty out of it. but good suggestion.

Cultural Legendary

in Crafting

Posted by: xCrusadentx.2784

xCrusadentx.2784

Not Eir, Jora I think her name was. Shes a hero in Norn history I believe.

Royal Blood Oath:
We are sworn together by our blood…

Cultural Legendary

in Crafting

Posted by: Mystic Starfish.2586

Mystic Starfish.2586

Jora is who you’re thinking of
But imo, the legendary culturals are kinda in-game already. Sylvari-Dreamer/Kudzu, Asura-Predator, Norn-Frostfang/The Moot(not in appearance, but Norn love them some moots), Humans-Flameseeker Prophecies, Charr-Incinerator?
There are probably better matchups, but they each have at least one that can be pinpointed to a race.

Cultural Legendary

in Crafting

Posted by: Batdogi.7142

Batdogi.7142

I could see skinning for cultural legendary weapons, but not necessarily a change in legendary creation paths for cultural ones. If that makes any sense.

Unrelated to the question at hand, but I misread the title as culinary legendary. I now want legendary food recipes!

“Because a thing seems difficult for you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish.”
? Marcus Aurelius Antoninus

Cultural Legendary

in Crafting

Oglaf.1074

This is the Legendary Muffin of Doom. It took 250 Charged Lodestones to bake. We can never eat.

Do you even lift, bro?

Cultural Legendary

in Crafting

MunkeeBreath.9165

Not Eir, Jora I think her name was. Shes a hero in Norn history I believe.

then in that case it would be Jora’s sword.

Cultural Legendary

in Crafting

MunkeeBreath.9165

Jora is who you’re thinking of
But imo, the legendary culturals are kinda in-game already. Sylvari-Dreamer/Kudzu, Asura-Predator, Norn-Frostfang/The Moot(not in appearance, but Norn love them some moots), Humans-Flameseeker Prophecies, Charr-Incinerator?
There are probably better matchups, but they each have at least one that can be pinpointed to a race.

he said bow.

Cultural Legendary

in Crafting

Oglaf.1074

There’s Jora’s Defender, an exotic shield.

Do you even lift, bro?