Dungeon jeweler recipes

Dungeon jeweler recipes

in Crafting

Posted by: Metamorphic.8567

Metamorphic.8567

As many of you already know by now there are a specific subset of jeweler recipes which can be acquired randomly as loot from dungeons.

There is very little information regarding the acquisition of such recipes however and I was hoping that perhaps players could list the recipes they own and whether the recipe dropped from trash/chests/boss mobs. I own the CM recipe “Vallogs demise”
http://www.gw2db.com/items/72153-recipe-vallogs-demise
but for the life of me cannot remember what it dropped from.

After having farmed SE for an eternity now (1.5 bank tabs of 250 tokens) I am beginning to feel a tad disheartened. I’d be more inclined to do a full clear wearing MF gear if someone could confirm drops from mobs instead of just chests.

Dungeon jeweler recipes

in Crafting

Posted by: PowerCat.5738

PowerCat.5738

Vallog’s Demise should drop from Vallog, the horse guy at CM1 I believe?

Are you farming SE2 for Shukov’s Launch Codes?

Dungeon jeweler recipes

in Crafting

Posted by: penatbater.4710

penatbater.4710

Just a question, the trinket that you make from that recipe, is it soulbound or soulbound on equip?

Don’t disturb me, I have a cat in me at the moment.

Dungeon jeweler recipes

in Crafting

Posted by: LieutenantGoogle.7326

LieutenantGoogle.7326

Soulbound on equip.

lv80 with skills fully unlocked, warrior, elementalist and engineer
lv80 Necromancer, all professional skills unlocked, working on the final norn elite skills.

Dungeon jeweler recipes

in Crafting

Posted by: Lorana.2468

Lorana.2468

Howling King drops a recipe
as does Collosus Rumblus
Ghost Eater drops an Exotic Back for level 80s.

Eternal Flame is from the last chest in CoF 2.

these are the only one’s i’ve come across, the first 3 will be affected by Magic Find because they drop from the boss, however if it comes from a chest your out of luck.

Dungeon jeweler recipes

in Crafting

Metamorphic.8567

Howling King drops a recipe
as does Collosus Rumblus
Ghost Eater drops an Exotic Back for level 80s.

Eternal Flame is from the last chest in CoF 2.

these are the only one’s i’ve come across, the first 3 will be affected by Magic Find because they drop from the boss, however if it comes from a chest your out of luck.

Very interesting, if that’s the case then it should mean shukov’s launch codes are to be found on path 2 then. This may mean that MkI or MkII golem would be the one to drop it since the minister himself is a “friendly” npc who drops no loot.

Dungeon jeweler recipes

in Crafting

Posted by: PowerCat.5738

PowerCat.5738

Metamorphic.8567, as my question suggested, are you farming SE path 2 for Shukov’s Launch Codes?

As far as I know, the dungeon recipes replace the “bag of wondrous goods” in loot, and in SE path 2, the 2 golems at the end don’t drop the bag.

The last bag you get in SE path 2 is from the chest that spawns after the “rock gathering event”.

Dungeon jeweler recipes

in Crafting

Metamorphic.8567

Metamorphic.8567, as my question suggested, are you farming SE path 2 for Shukov’s Launch Codes?

As far as I know, the dungeon recipes replace the “bag of wondrous goods” in loot, and in SE path 2, the 2 golems at the end don’t drop the bag.

The last bag you get in SE path 2 is from the chest that spawns after the “rock gathering event”.

Yes I am farming SE for that recipe, that is also quite an interesting tip, I’ll definitely remember that. Perhaps this is a reason we’ve never seen the item on the TP, most people don’t even realize that a chest spawns there.