Dungeon recipes?

Dungeon recipes?

in Crafting

Posted by: Anandira.8756

Anandira.8756

Hi everyone!

I was wondering if recipes such as Koda’s gift still dropped at the end dg in explo mode? I can’t find any recent information on this, it all dates to at least five months back.

Thanks!

Recruiting for raid team here.

Dungeon recipes?

in Crafting

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

They still drop.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Dungeon recipes?

in Crafting

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

They are just very rare. I never seen one drop in a group of mine and I am doing plenty of dungeons.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

Dungeon recipes?

in Crafting

Posted by: Anandira.8756

Anandira.8756

Well it’s nice to know they are still out there at least! Thanks guys for your answers.

Recruiting for raid team here.

Dungeon recipes?

in Crafting

Posted by: MontyPython.9350

MontyPython.9350

I happened to have ashes of the effigy drop for me yesterday, second time in a month – which I’d say is rather Lucky. I’ve never seen anyone else get it, so the recipes tend to be super rare.

Dungeon recipes?

in Crafting

Posted by: Sauzo.6821

Sauzo.6821

I must be lucky cause I got one from CoE, HoTW, Arah and 2 from TA. Now only if you could sell them, I could dump the xtra one I got in the bank.

Crafted: Meteorlogicus, Incinerator, Juggernaut, Sunrise, Bifrost, The Dreamer, Kudzu
Am I legendary yet!?

Dungeon recipes?

in Crafting

Posted by: Izaya.2906

Izaya.2906

I must be lucky cause I got one from CoE, HoTW, Arah and 2 from TA. Now only if you could sell them, I could dump the xtra one I got in the bank.

That would be bad in the long run, more people acquiring the recipe = more people blindly driving dungeon trinket prices down (and there are plenty of them already)