Eternity, sell or use?

Eternity, sell or use?

in Crafting

Posted by: Ascendant.5746

Ascendant.5746

I’m almost finished to crafting sunrise (just need karma) and halfway there for twilight as well! But I’ve been wondering, is eternity rly worth it even with the new effects added in?

Tbh, in my whole gw2 life, I’ll prob only be able to afford like 2 legendaries and that’s bout it, which is plenty, so I’m wondering if I should sell eternity, keep the twilight/sunrise skins in the wardrobe, and purchase other legendaries like incinerator and bifrost since those two are what I am aiming for next.

Or it might b better to just use eternity just for the hell of it?
Eternity’s price did go up so I think its worth it nao imo, but still, I would like the general consensus to help me out on my indecisiveness T^T

I love ele and thieves, but the aesthetic looks of mesmer and guards rly catch me too -

Anyways thanks for reading and I appreciate all comments

Eternity, sell or use?

in Crafting

Posted by: Esmee.1067

Esmee.1067

It’s up to you to decide what you find worth it.

Basicly you’ll have Twilight and Sunrise to make any Greatsword Legendary (cosmetic-wise) so Eternity might not be worth it to some people, they’d rather sell it and be halfway (or more) there for Bifrost/Incinerator, but some absolutely love the look of Eternity and thus would find it worth the ~4000g for the skin. No-one can decide that for you.

Though if you want to know what I’d do: I personally don’t like Eternity (the footsteps don’t match the weapon and it looks a bit toxic, neither would I be able to match my armor with the daytime and nighttime version) so I’d sell it and more or less be able to afford anything I need for Bifrost and well Bolt, since I don’t like the Incinerator at all. ^^ Picky picky.

Goodluck deciding!

Eternity, sell or use?

in Crafting

Posted by: Morsus.5106

Morsus.5106

It really depends on you. Were you in it for the skin, or the stat swaps and permanent top tier?

Eternity, sell or use?

in Crafting

Posted by: Romo.3709

Romo.3709

I love ele and thieves, but the aesthetic looks of mesmer and guards rly catch me too -

You practically said what you want to do in this sentence.

“Aesthetic looks” = skins [be it Twilight or Sunrise]

And the love for thieves and eles speak for itself since they won’t get any love from Eternity.

You seem to have made up your mind already but looking for affirmation.

Simply put:

2 Legendaries + 2 Skins

or

1 Legendary + 2 Skins