Extra Bloodstone/Empyrial/Dragonite

in Crafting

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

What are we supposed to do will the extra resources we have? I’m getting way too much of this stuff and I can’t be bothered to make ascended weapons (even if I could I’ve got too much of the other components).

Can we get a recipe for consumables that use the raw materials so I don’t have to blow all my karma just to store it in the bank?

in Crafting

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

if you get your crafting to 450 you can refine them, and save bank spaces…

otherwise, simply throw them away…

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in Crafting

Posted by: Valandil Dragonhart.2371

Valandil Dragonhart.2371

You could palm the Empyrial off to me…. *

….

….

….

*if it weren’t account-bound

The old-school Arrow-Key warrior.
“Obtaining a legendary should be done through legendary feats…
Not luck and credit cards.”

in Crafting

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

If you’re planning on making ascended weapons or armor, refine them and save them. If you’re never planning on doing that… just toss.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

in Crafting

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Is it really too hard to get to level 450 in just one craft?

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

in Crafting

Posted by: Duka.5864

Duka.5864

it is really stupid that mats are acc bound,i do not want to craft i won it fair and square i can not sell them and can not give them to some1 who want to craft!

in Crafting

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

it is really stupid that mats are acc bound,i do not want to craft i won it fair and square i can not sell them and can not give them to some1 who want to craft!

Those mats are extra drops and didnt replace anything from the loot table.

If you toss them, you will have exactly the same loot as before ascended crafting.

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

in Crafting

Posted by: Malediktus.9250

Malediktus.9250

If they would be tradeable they would have the same value as silk and thick leather… merchant value 1 copper. They need to release recipes which need more than 5 of each. I got 164 bloodstone bricks and 35 empyreal stars and dragonite bars already.

1st person worldwide to reach 35,000 achievement points.

in Crafting

Posted by: SuLor.2840

SuLor.2840

So it would be nice if they’d at least let us merch them for a copper a piece instead of having to trash it entirely

in Crafting

Posted by: Xabu.3754

Xabu.3754

I just wish I could convert 250 Bloodstone into 25 Empyreal fragments. Hell make it 500 if you want.

Sent with love from the lush Maguuma jungle.

in Crafting

Posted by: Lord Kuru.3685

Lord Kuru.3685

I just wish I could convert 250 Bloodstone into 25 Empyreal fragments. Hell make it 500 if you want.

Make it 1000 for 5 and I’d be happy. I’ve already trashed untold numbers of the dust.

in Crafting

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

Is it really too hard to get to level 450 in just one craft?

I have been turning them into bricks etc but I used up my stack of Obsidian Fragments (that I bought a year ago if I ever decided to make a legendary) and I value my karma too much to keep blowing it on something I have no need for – I have enough for several ascended weapons should I ever decide to level the last 25 levels and blow a tonne of gold refining the mithril etc. I think ascended crafting is an abomination and I have no desire to craft any weapons due to the tedium and cost built into this system (I’m confident armour will be the same). I keep getting more and more T7 mats and even if I were to craft ascended items, I need some way to use up the stuff I keep accumulating.

The game needs another outlet for the mass of raw materials being thrown at players. Let us turn them into consumables or something if we have no need or desire to acquire any ascended items.

in Crafting

Posted by: Ulion.5476

Ulion.5476

Since ascended armor item codes are in game hopefully they will be used for them. It will save alot of time if they are. 120bloodshard brick, 25dragonite ingots, 35 emp shards so far. I just hope the bloodshard bricks are used for ascended runes/sigil or something that will enable us to use all of them.

Ele – Tarnished Coast
“Quoth the raven nevermore”
Platinum Scout: 300% MF

(edited by Ulion.5476)