Farming Nodes Changing?

Farming Nodes Changing?

in Crafting

Posted by: Sera.6539

Sera.6539

I farmed on my Elementalist right after daily reset. About two hours later, I farmed on my Necromancer and Malchor’s had changed.

The consensus seems to be that farming node locations change with every new build. However, since the last build, it seems like they’re changing regardless. Since the last build, Frostgorge has changed once and Malchor’s Leap has changed twice on Crystal Desert. I think Southsun Cove has changed once or twice. Cursed Shore has stayed the same.

Has this been happening to any other servers?

Gelda Nebilim – Nagare [NGE] – Crystal Desert
http://youtube.com/user/Royblazer

Farming Nodes Changing?

in Crafting

Posted by: Glektor.2934

Glektor.2934

Frostgorge has definitely stayed the same for my server. I farm it every day on 3 different characters, so I know that those haven’t moved since the last patch.

I can’t really comment on the other zones, I don’t go to them often enough.

Farming Nodes Changing?

in Crafting

Posted by: Cotillion.7435

Cotillion.7435

It happens if that particular zone crashes and restarts, which happens more often than you would think.

Farming Nodes Changing?

in Crafting

Posted by: Black Wolf.7348

Black Wolf.7348

Happens to Malchor’s quite a lot actually. Most people who do ori ore runs each day knows that malchor nodes can suddenly change.

Farming Nodes Changing?

in Crafting

Posted by: Dempsey.8760

Dempsey.8760

Jade Quarry here, I run all 4 maps, everyday with 4 chars, never have I noticed the nodes suddenly change, unless there was a patch.

Farming Nodes Changing?

in Crafting

Posted by: Tsaerid.5084

Tsaerid.5084

Malchor’s and cursed shore both changed like this on desolation.

Farming Nodes Changing?

in Crafting

Posted by: EnemyCrusher.7324

EnemyCrusher.7324

They reset at midnight UTC. Sometimes they change locations, but I’m not sure at what frequency.

Light of Honor [Lite] – Founder / Warmaster
Sorrow’s Furnace Commander
“You’re the mount, karka’s ride you instead, and thus they die happy!”-Colin Johanson

Farming Nodes Changing?

in Crafting

Posted by: Bluesavanah.8562

Bluesavanah.8562

Sometimes there are new builds that are so small you don’t even notice them downloading. Maybe you missed one.

Commander, Malicious Mischief [MM] ,Gandara
[MM] recruiting currently

Farming Nodes Changing?

in Crafting

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Sometimes there are new builds that are so small you don’t even notice them downloading. Maybe you missed one.

^ This.

Server resets/maintenance etc reset them as well even if there is no actual new build.

I have never had the nodes change without a patch or server reset on my server, and I farm them a lot.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

Farming Nodes Changing?

in Crafting

Posted by: Tweek.3190

Tweek.3190

It happens if that particular zone crashes and restarts, which happens more often than you would think.

This makes sort of sense, since I have seen it happen to specific zones as well (mostly malchors). But wouldn’t players notice it happening? I have never seen somebody complain about getting booted from a map because it reset/crashed.