Female Armor Question

Female Armor Question

in Crafting

Posted by: ShinjiSama.5063

ShinjiSama.5063

Q:

I think the closest I can find is the Vigil Armor, but I will ask here to see if I can either craft or find what I’m looking for: Is there any armor in the game that would come close to Xena’s Armor either in XWP or the Hercules episode “The Gauntlet”? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.

Female Armor Question

in Crafting

Posted by: Wesnoth.1705

Wesnoth.1705

A:

I am looking for something that looks like this:

As far as I have seen the closest there is, is the Vigil Guild Armor that you only get from joining the Guild. My highest warrior is only in mid 20’s.

Pit Fighter set + vigil + Barbaric pieces should do the trick i think. Anyways in mysts the spvp map you can find lockers to preview all the armour

What you must learn in gw2 is to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6npO-NoOPOg

Female Armor Question

in Crafting

Posted by: Wesnoth.1705

Wesnoth.1705

Dunno about the exact armour you’re looking for and can hope you only find the right one but from my own experience i can say that in order to properly cosplay something, finding the right dyes is as important and not always the expensive ones are better and some cheap dyes on some armour can look just as good or give color close of what youre looking for.
Here’s my old cosplay for Genesis from FF7 on preview(it’s even better now but i havn’t made any screens lately) so anyways try not to give up on your Xena’s cosplay and best of luck since it’s one of those little things that can spice up the game!

Attachments:

What you must learn in gw2 is to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6npO-NoOPOg

Female Armor Question

in Crafting

ShinjiSama.5063

As far as I have seen the closest there is, is the Vigil Guild Armor that you only get from joining the Guild. My highest warrior is only in mid 20’s.

Attachments:

Female Armor Question

in Crafting

Posted by: Woljnir.7810

Woljnir.7810

Best thing to do is either surf the TP or check online for armor galleries. Just narrow the search to armor, coats, etc. Check different level zones too. I’ve found a few pieces level 30-40ish that look great on my level 80, much better than even exotics. I will say check out “knight’s” and barbaric" (might even be the same thing xD) for chest pieces. Not going to be identical of course, but I used them for awhile.

Female Armor Question

in Crafting

Posted by: matemaster.2168

matemaster.2168

OMG xena…

for that chest get gladiator chest

Female Armor Question

in Crafting

Posted by: Nike.2631

Nike.2631

I can suggest some light armor that will look very close. Did you have a specific weight/class restriction to work in?

“You keep saying ‘its unfair.’
I wonder what your basis for comparison is…”
- Jareth, King of Goblins.

Female Armor Question

in Crafting

ShinjiSama.5063

Thanks all, for the replies.
@Nike: I would have “Xena” be a Warrior, so it would have to be heavy I’m afraid.
@Woljnir: My highest character is like a level 34~ Necro. So I don’t have anything near 80 yet. This might be a roadblock; but I really don’t like PvP in MMOs very much. And alot of the gear I like is from PvP sets.

I also have a few other characters that I would like to try to “recreate” if possible. I might make another thread in Crafting for GW2 Cosplaying.

Female Armor Question

in Crafting

Posted by: Esplen.3940

Esplen.3940

@Nike: I would have “Xena” be a Warrior, so it would have to be heavy I’m afraid.
@Woljnir: My highest character is like a level 34~ Necro. So I don’t have anything near 80 yet. This might be a roadblock; but I really don’t like PvP in MMOs very much. And alot of the gear I like is from PvP sets.

I also have a few other characters that I would like to try to “recreate” if possible. I might make another thread in Crafting for GW2 Cosplaying.

There is only 1 PvP-only set, everything else has a PvE counterpart.

Female Armor Question

in Crafting

Posted by: Woljnir.7810

Woljnir.7810

You can still buy higher level stuff and use regular transmuting stones on them. In the stone menu, get the item look you want, then just put the current level stats on it and it stays your level. Since I have like 190 stones that’s what I do when I create a new character. As long as it’s not 80 it’s fine.