Fix Crafting Window Already

in Crafting

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

For example, the names of recipes don’t even fit in the window. How hard is it to get someone to spend five minutes on small stuff like this?

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall

in Crafting

Posted by: TheBlueI.3486

TheBlueI.3486

Harder then you think. Consider different languages, which vary in length, re-sizable windows…

This a minor problem. But I agree that it is a problem.

in Crafting

Posted by: gillius.2856

gillius.2856

Yea I think a resizable windows would do the job here.

in Crafting

Posted by: Corvax.1675

Corvax.1675

I have to agree here. As much as I like crafting and the crafting system, it is increasingly tedious to find a recipe as the list of craftable items grows. It’s all fine at the beginning, the colour sytem helps, but… I really wish there were separate tabs for refinement items. I also wish that the ingredients were grouped by the type of the end product, at least in case of armors and weapons. (e.g. all type of sword hilts under “swords”).

in Crafting

Posted by: Saulius.8430

Saulius.8430

I have to agree here. As much as I like crafting and the crafting system, it is increasingly tedious to find a recipe as the list of craftable items grows. It’s all fine at the beginning, the colour sytem helps, but… I really wish there were separate tabs for refinement items. I also wish that the ingredients were grouped by the type of the end product, at least in case of armors and weapons. (e.g. all type of sword hilts under “swords”).

there is search field at the top of recipes list.

for me it would be impossible to cook without filtering down stuff

kill all ze thingz

in Crafting

Posted by: munkiman.3068

munkiman.3068

I agree and these are good suggestions. I’d also like if they went back to being able to craft the required items right in the recipe window (assuming you have the mats). Not sure why they took that highly useful option out.

[TAO] Founder/Owner and Administrator for the NSP Server Website

in Crafting

Posted by: Dresden.1736

Dresden.1736

Harder then you think. Consider different languages, which vary in length, re-sizable windows…

This a minor problem. But I agree that it is a problem.

Not even close. It’s called Word Wrap, and all UI fields have an element to turn them on. It’s part of the properties and literally takes seconds to enable. They must have just thought truncating the names looked better than wrapping them.

in Crafting

urzen.7096

It wouldn’t be so bad if I hasn’t wasted fine materials because the recipes are named exactly the same (even with different levels) except for you cant see the master or rare in parenthesis. And when you craft a lot, you go quick.

Sanctum of Rall

in Crafting

urzen.7096

there is search field at the top of recipes list.

for me it would be impossible to cook without filtering down stuff

Exept the filters suck too. You cant uncheck higher levels if you don’t have them yet. And search shows items that use whatever youre searching for, and you cant filter for types of items. Etc

Sanctum of Rall

in Crafting

urzen.7096

4 months later, still none of this is fixed.

Sanctum of Rall

in Crafting

Posted by: KarateKid.5648

KarateKid.5648

I will admit this sounded like a minor complaint until today – leveled two crafts almost to 400 each consecutively. It becomes major when you’re doing that much crafting

in Crafting

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

I agree that it would be nice to be able to resize the Crafting and BLTP windows.

in Crafting

Posted by: Mika.9815

Mika.9815

I would prefer the item names to be color coded based on rarity, even when you’re at 400 crafting. It’s confusing to differentiate between rare/masterwork recipes, especially when that text information is often not visible due to clipping.

in Crafting

Posted by: ThFH.6048

ThFH.6048

I agree every time I exit the craftingstation all tabs are open again, and I have to scroll trough all the items to find the things I am looking for.
Some more customization would be nice. Like that if I close a tab it will stay closed till I open it again.
The system of tabs works to have different catogories and see where something is. If all are closed things are much more easier to find and faster.

in Crafting

urzen.7096

Crafting update, and still no actual fixes to crafting.

Sanctum of Rall