Found this?

Found this?

in Crafting

Posted by: Greyalis.2309

Greyalis.2309

Was about to log and watching tv going through bags when I found a grizzlemouth weapon chest!?? I almost erased it too because my keyboard is so sensitive. I don’t remember where or when it dropped—Twighlight Arbor new dungeon maybe?

I got Grizzlemouth’s Spire and it’s pretty beast. I just wanted to share that it dropped and usually nothing this rare drops for me. . .pretty good surprise in my bags.

Anyone know how rare this is? Or best thing I should infuse it with? I only have one other ascended item the red ring of death and haven’t even begun to farm ascended stuff.

Attachments:

Self Is The Emblem All

Found this?

in Crafting

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

Is there people roleplaying where you were?

Anyways stats on the staff would be good to know if you are looking for gearing advice, and yes, it’s one of the “new” weapon skins in the TA path.

[DONE]

Found this?

in Crafting

Posted by: ForGreatJustice.3452

ForGreatJustice.3452

You got that staff from an ascended weapon box, which can drop from temple/world event daily chests, and fractals 28+ dailies. I haven’t heard of the boxes dropping from dungeon/daily dungeon chests though.

Found this?

in Crafting

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

a friend got it from a WvW rank chest….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

Found this?

in Crafting

Posted by: ForGreatJustice.3452

ForGreatJustice.3452

a friend got it from a WvW rank chest….

Did not know this… still not enough to get me back into wvw

Found this?

in Crafting

Posted by: Astralporing.1957

Astralporing.1957

You got that staff from an ascended weapon box, which can drop from temple/world event daily chests, and fractals 28+ dailies. I haven’t heard of the boxes dropping from dungeon/daily dungeon chests though.

They can drop anywhere ascended crafting mats drop. This means bloodstone, dragonite, empyreals – because i am sure when saying that they forgot that mist essence in fractals is an ascended crafting mat as well.

Actions, not words.
Remember, remember, 15th of November

Found this?

in Crafting

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

It’s very rare for this to happen… as in if you had been forging you probably would have gotten a precursor with that RNG roll rare.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

Found this?

in Crafting

Posted by: Greyalis.2309

Greyalis.2309

I think it must have dropped from WvW chest, as those I usually don’t have time to check what i’m looting so probably missed it.

Also, are the wvw ascended infusions worth it?

Yes some dude was talking to his pet cat for about an hour, no one was role playing with him though lol

Self Is The Emblem All

Found this?

in Crafting

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

They can drop anywhere ascended crafting mats drop. This means bloodstone, dragonite, empyreals – because i am sure when saying that they forgot that mist essence in fractals is an ascended crafting mat as well.

Except you probably can’t get it as part of dungeon completion reward.