Gambling for T6 mats with clover Recipe

in Crafting

Posted by: Anfauglith.6715

Anfauglith.6715

Hi!

I only Need around 200 more T6 mats (100 of it are Dust..) for my Sunrise and just too tired to farm it atm. So i tried to use the 10 Clover Recipe in the forge BUT im just to lucky with it and always get clovers…

How can i Change the “Odds” to loose in this recipe? Anyone got a idea which can help? For example: if you loose often (which i want) do you use high mf or low or just use alts etc.

Thanks for help in loosing the right way =)

anyone who can kill me is overpowered. Nerf all except me!

in Crafting

Posted by: Tsaerid.5084

Tsaerid.5084

The results you get are completely random, magic find has no influence on the forge, nor does anything else.

in Crafting

Posted by: Anfauglith.6715

Anfauglith.6715

The results you get are completely random, magic find has no influence on the forge, nor does anything else.

You are sure? Since i used my MF gear on Forge i got my precursor and alot better results (exotics) when i gambled for my Sunrise.

anyone who can kill me is overpowered. Nerf all except me!

in Crafting

Posted by: Taku.6352

Taku.6352

I tried this after getting the clovers, did 3 times the recipe for ten. Came out with 20 clovers and some gossamer scraps >__>

in Crafting

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

No matter what you aim for, you never use the 10 times recipe.

I’m facepalming a bit, to be honest.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in Crafting

Posted by: ExTribble.7108

ExTribble.7108

You are sure? Since i used my MF gear on Forge i got my precursor and alot better results (exotics) when i gambled for my Sunrise.

We’re all sure. The devs stated a while ago that MF only applies to monster drops. Doesn’t affect chests, forge, or anything else.

And as to your question, there’s nothing atm that affects what the forge spits out.

“Any lump can hack bad guys to death, but it takes skill
and style to turn them into craters and dust.” -Tonn
Number-crunching for ecto salvages – periodically updated

in Crafting

Posted by: Zaxares.5419

Zaxares.5419

The 1 Clover recipe is good for minimizing your “risk”, but if you’re in a situation where you honestly don’t mind getting Clovers OR T6 mats (you’re farming for both), then the 10 Clover recipe is just as fine with the added benefit of less mouse-clicks.

EDIT: Actually, I just realised that you could get “trash” materials too, like Hardened Leather and the like, so ignore the above. The 1 Clover recipe is indeed better.

in Crafting

Posted by: Khisanth.2948

Khisanth.2948

I am aiming for fewer clicks.

in Crafting

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

Well, enjoy bulks of 30 leather scraps mate :P.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer