Guild Wars 2 NEW Cooking 1-400 Guide / Fast Leveling

in Crafting

Posted by: PortmaN.3179

PortmaN.3179

You will have to buy almost everything of the Auction House.
No farming.
You will have to Discover almost all of the recipes.
You will earn about 14 Levels in 1 hour!
This costs about 3g depends on which Server you are.

Have fun with this and good luck
Rate and Comment.

in Crafting

Posted by: Satakal.6971

Satakal.6971

Can you recoup the costs of the mats, sell this stuff after youre done? 3g is kind of a lot.

in Crafting

Posted by: Katai.6240

Katai.6240

You probably won’t be able to sell stuff back easily. Food doesn’t sell as fast as you’d like. There’s probably cheaper ways to reach 400, but require you to venture to high level areas for Karma food. Other ingredients in the TP are dirt cheap, though.

in Crafting

Posted by: PortmaN.3179

PortmaN.3179

Well i don’t think 3g is much.
It’s a good and fast way to reach 400 + fast levels without any farming.

in Crafting

Posted by: Geewoody.2017

Geewoody.2017

Honestly, if you plan on buying your way through a craft, cooking after 50 skill points can be summed up in one word: Pie.

Go check the price of filling on the trading post.

in Crafting

Posted by: teemoor.4397

teemoor.4397

Who needs a guide to buy stuff from TP.
You can just look at your recipes, seek orange ones, buy mats, craft till green → repeat.

in Crafting

Posted by: Voltar.8574

Voltar.8574

by the time i got my main to 80 (though i bought cooking mats whenever i saw them off karma vendors) i pretty much had enough mats to level cooking by discovery (load up guildhead and knock them off one at a time). with the exception of copper, i had enough mats to level jewelry also on that same character (got stuck at the karma recipes until i actually play this character).

this just means that i have a lvl27 mesmer that i don’t know how to play.

in Crafting

Posted by: Safari.3021

Safari.3021

This costs about 3g depends on which Server you are.

doesn’t really matter, all the servers access the same trading post, its global.

in Crafting

Posted by: Tindahbawx.5317

Tindahbawx.5317

Can you recoup the costs of the mats, sell this stuff after youre done? 3g is kind of a lot.

No, really you can look on cooking as a way to dump gold and convert it into EXP at the moment, there’s not really many ways of making coin from it, given that there’s so many people out there who already have cooking levelled to 400 and have flooded the market with (mostly undervalued) stuff.

in Crafting

Posted by: johnIV.3849

johnIV.3849

Hey man what gives I have been following this guide but I have already spent like 1 gold almost getting from 0 to 75. Am I missing something or what.

in Crafting

Posted by: Crake.5827

Crake.5827

14 levels in 1 hour? What? are you doing something other than cooking? Each profession will get you exactly 10 levels getting from 0-400.

in Crafting

Posted by: Janx.3192

Janx.3192

The trick is on —-—> Discovery Tab
U’ll get more xp+(bonus) and u gettin more lvls for ur prof.

in Crafting

Posted by: Daendur.2357

Daendur.2357

i’m using the discovery tab and the guildhead.com database. It’s not the fastest way but it’s cheaper.
Basically i look for something in my range for discovery (ex: lvl 134 —> look for 125 chef items) and put it in guildhead search engine. It gives me back the recipes in which my item is used. I’ll make other ingredients and then do the discovery.

Black Thunders [BT] – Gandara

in Crafting

Posted by: RAZZLETHEDAZZLE.6483

RAZZLETHEDAZZLE.6483

You guys might be thinking 3g is expensive but if you think about it , it really isnt id recommend doing jewerly first so you can actually make money back way faster then do cooking because cooking might not make as much as youd like but remember it also involves dyes and dyes are really expensive depending on which one you have