Halloween-Weaponskins

Halloween-Weaponskins

in Crafting

Posted by: TheAkamu.7592

TheAkamu.7592

Q:

Hey guys,
After I posted my question in the German forum and no one responded yet, I’m going to chance my luck here.
Today, I heared that ANet has removed the recipes for Halloween-weaponskins for reworking their appearance. So, my question is: Does ANet change the crafting materials for Arachnophobia and others as well?
Or do I have to sell my:

• Gift of Spiders
  • Eldritch Scroll
  • 100 Mystic Coins
  • 20 Superior Sigils of the Night?

I hope that you get my point

Greetings from Germany!
theAkamu

Halloween-Weaponskins

in Crafting

Posted by: Wanze.8410

Wanze.8410

Nobody knows, thats why no one answered.
All i can tell you that you dont have t osell your Gift of Spiders and your Eldritch scroll becasue they are account/soulbound

Tin Foil [HATS]-Hardcore BLTC-PvP Guild
Bloin – Running around, tagging Keeps, getting whack on Scoobie Snacks.

Halloween-Weaponskins

in Crafting

Posted by: TheAkamu.7592

TheAkamu.7592

That’s helping a lot…
Seems more like “collecting posts”

Btw: Gift of Spiders isn’t account-/soulbound

Halloween-Weaponskins

in Crafting

Posted by: cranked.3812

cranked.3812

Halloween is about a month away. No one knows what will happen with the weapons or the mats needed to craft em.

There really is no reason not to hold on to em for that short period of time until we all know more about what will happen.

tl;dr save them and wait and see.

Halloween-Weaponskins

in Crafting

Posted by: Sebastian.4610

Sebastian.4610

I hope they don’t re-release them. Don’t punish those who got them the first time.

Halloween-Weaponskins

in Crafting

Posted by: Alex.3156

Alex.3156

I hope they don’t re-release them. Don’t punish those who got them the first time.

hah but punish those who didnt ????

Halloween-Weaponskins

in Crafting

Posted by: tyler.2569

tyler.2569

It was possible to craft the skins until only very recently; if they didn’t allow them to be crafted anymore, or changed the recipes, it would be kind of unfair to those who were slowly acquiring the mats.

Halloween-Weaponskins

in Crafting

Posted by: cranked.3812

cranked.3812

hah but punish those who didnt ????

It’s not a punishment to those who didn’t get it the first time around. A lot of people like limited skins because it represents something they received at a time when it was rare. A year later, not many people will have that item and it will be even more rare. Re-releasing the same thing just erodes that away.

It IS a punishment to the players who had the game early on and were able to attain the skins at that time. Maybe this year there will be new skins for the newer players to have.

Halloween-Weaponskins

in Crafting

Posted by: Turial.1293

Turial.1293

They are not releasing that information at all but it will either be more expensive or less expensive to make, either way, it will screw some people and reward others.

“Some of my best friends are heterosexual”

Halloween-Weaponskins

in Crafting

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

They are not releasing that information at all but it will either be more expensive or less expensive to make, either way, it will screw some people and reward others.

I don’t see how it will be any different than any other gem shop/crafted release of skins… which I don’t find to inherently harm anyone.

The only ones I don’t like are the ones where you need to farm a dungon and have a small chance at getting the thing that you want.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa

Halloween-Weaponskins

in Crafting

Posted by: Turial.1293

Turial.1293

I don’t see how it will be any different than any other gem shop/crafted release of skins… which I don’t find to inherently harm anyone.

The only ones I don’t like are the ones where you need to farm a dungon and have a small chance at getting the thing that you want.

It is completely different since the halloween skins mentioned in the topic are the crafted variants which were not in the TP at all. Your statement makes no sense.

There are also no skins where you need to farm a dungeon to drop. Fractals, molten facility and the upcoming TA update do not count as fractals have been mentioned are not dungeons, the molten facility was a single skin in a mini-dungeon and it was temporary, finally we do not not know how the new TA path will last so it is too soon to tell.

“Some of my best friends are heterosexual”

Halloween-Weaponskins

in Crafting

Posted by: Aberrant.6749

Aberrant.6749

It is completely different since the halloween skins mentioned in the topic are the crafted variants which were not in the TP at all. Your statement makes no sense.

There are also no skins where you need to farm a dungeon to drop. Fractals, molten facility and the upcoming TA update do not count as fractals have been mentioned are not dungeons, the molten facility was a single skin in a mini-dungeon and it was temporary, finally we do not not know how the new TA path will last so it is too soon to tell.

You missed my point totally. It was that since RNG is not a factor it doesn’t hurt anyone disproportionally. The only ones that do are the ones that have a low chance at the end of a dungeon. Sorry if the wording confused you.

Tarnished Coast
Salvage 4 Profit + MF Guide – http://tinyurl.com/l8ff6pa