[Halp!] Endless Tonics + Mystic Forge

in Crafting

Posted by: yaghern.1089

yaghern.1089

Hello! This is a rather straight forward question and I hope someone can help me out.

I am a role-player on Piken Square, which means that I love to spend my time as a skritt or pig. It’s an unhealthy habit, but it’s my life. However, it’s a rather financially draining habit.

I can’t find any solid answers but I’m thinking of taking the plunge on purchasing two Endless Mystery Tonics (beast). What I’d like to know is whether I can use these in the Mystic Forge to create Skritt Tonics, thus having the ability to make an endless supply without having to craft standard Artificing Mystery Tonics which cost a fair bit.

Has anyone tried this before?

Thank you, clever people <3

in Crafting

Posted by: Taygus.4571

Taygus.4571

I was trying to find an answer to this, for an “endless owl tonic”, and from what I could find. (which was nothing.) I assume no, you probably can’t convert the mystery tonics, they have what they have.

in Crafting

Posted by: penelopehannibal.8947

penelopehannibal.8947

I myself roleplay as a Skritt from time to time. Nothing other than the Mystery Tonics that can be won via Black Lion Tickets or Artificer works. I’ve even tried the Mystery Tonics that have the same name, but turn you into trees and they don’t work either.

This is why I would love for the [Skritt Tonic] to be longer than 15 minutes. I think 1 hour is fair, considering the high cost of creating them via crafting.

Blood & Merlot [Wine]