Help Me Choose

Help Me Choose

in Crafting

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

I’m torn between going for the Dreamer for my Thief, whom I use primarily in open world content, such as Living Story events and Daily/farming, The Flameseeker Prophecies, which is my favorite skin in the game, for my Guardian who I only use when we need a Guardian, and little ol’ Eye of Rodgort for my Necro who I use for everything else (Dungeon/PvP/Fractals/etc).

I know most responses will be “Make them all!” especially when Eye of Rodgort is in the mix, but I really only have the time and patience to craft one of the 3. Any thoughts?

Help Me Choose

in Crafting

Posted by: SeNoZinD.9874

SeNoZinD.9874

Considering from your text, I’d choose the Dreamer because that seems to be your main. However, the Eye of Rodgort is SIGNIFICANTLY less time and money consuming. The flameseeker prophecies is really cool, but I personally don’t like it because I feel like a legendary should be your main hand. But 100% my opinion.

Help Me Choose

in Crafting

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

i LOVE the shield as well. i’ll be going for that for my Guardian after Bolt. XDD which i love as well. that being said, my Guard is my main and i spend the most time with him.

though let me ask one question. how much do you like the Dreamer?

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

Help Me Choose

in Crafting

Posted by: Gnat.9405

Gnat.9405

UPDATE: Okay after these Zenith skins came out I’m positive that the Zenith shortbow is the most appealing skin in the game so good bye dreamer!

I think I’ll be going for Bolt on my Thief now that that’s settled.

Thanks for your feedback guys!

Help Me Choose

in Crafting

Posted by: ShadowMaster.5708

ShadowMaster.5708

Hmm… Flameseeker is probably the best looking weapon is the game, but it looks like you use your necro more… So i would say go for the rodgort. Heck, eye of rodgort would go fast to get, so you could probably get both